• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 6 (OOC)

I used Jfla a YouTuber for her voice but it can be tweaked depending on the music style.
Also why I use Winnie the voices are similar but sound different dud to the styles.

Ugh, I had some troubles writing that post, so sorry if anything isn't weird or off.

Not gonna lie. I kinda hope Teika pushes the envelope with Ace. Having them fight and then demons swarm the cafe and then having everyone team up would be epic!
Refaulted Refaulted

Only problem is Ace doesn't have the board with him so Rika wouldn't be able to activate her Persona.......damn

Speaking of.

This is a system message.

-Makoto and Romeria feel like they have grown slightly closer-

redroseknight redroseknight
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Read your guys posts and it seems the girls are becoming fast friends
So you both earn rank one in social link.
Talk among each other and pitch your 1st perk to either myself or
BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22 for the ok.
Also What Arcana is Makoto's persona so we can keep track for future Rpers and such.

I'm still thinking how Satou will be with her Persona. Will they both just be 'those two guys'? Or are the Personas also just how the Shadows are in P4, the hidden side of the characters?

simj26 simj26
Just waiting on Refaulted Refaulted before i post a response.

ummm.....not either really.

I compare the personas in Persona 6 kinda like Split personalities of the same person, like I said before. Like Yami and Yugi in Yu-gi-oh! if you've ever seen it.
Although I actually do plan on involving a shadow later on in the plot. So stay tuned!

simj26 simj26
Just waiting on Refaulted Refaulted before i post a response.

ummm.....not either really.

I compare the personas in Persona 6 kinda like Split personalities of the same person, like I said before. Like Yami and Yugi in Yu-gi-oh! if you've ever seen it.
Although I actually do plan on involving a shadow later on in the plot. So stay tuned!
I don't think I will make another post today, since it's late where I am. Maybe tomorrow when I can find the time. Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back