• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 6 (OOC)

Well i do suppose that I got a reply from everyone I needed one from. I'll post in a few hours.

This is a system message.

Ace and Reis begin to feel slightly closer the beginning of a bond forms.

End system message.

I'm probably gonna sit out for a bit unless I'm directly interacted with. Rika doesn't have much relevance in the current situation.

I'm trying to find a way to pull everyone into the plot over the next few posts. cause i hate having people left out. It feels liike me have the main group (Ace,Reis,Ian,Makoto,Romeria) and then everyone else is kinda drifting off doing their own thing, i wanna get Teika, Rika,and Satori involved somehow.

BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
I'm sure people are trying to come into the plot in their own way since they joined later on it can't be as simple as them just poofing into the plot.
They are probably just waiting for a moment when they can ease themselves into the rp to where it makes sense.

BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22
I'm sure people are trying to come into the plot in their own way since they joined later on it can't be as simple as them just poofing into the plot.
They are probably just waiting for a moment when they can ease themselves into the rp to where it makes sense.
Pretty much.

I'm still wondering on how Morgan would be. Everyone else's Personae are so intense and knowledgeable about things, it wouldn't be fun not to have a trickster-esque Persona that is just as clueless about everything plot-wise as its owner.

Considering that the real world(?) Morgan le Fay was Arthur Pendragon's half-sister, would it factor anything into the relationship between Satou and Ace? Would their Personae be able to recognise each other? Or are they completely different beings entirely that don't connect with each other at all?

simj26 simj26
That would be up to you as far as the personas interactions (and beast of course)
I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
As far as the personas personality it stems from your characters.
So since Satou is a trouble maker and nonchalantly views life her persona in essence would be similar.
However it can have its own quirks using beasts persona as an example. He is strong willed and knowledgeable where as Ace is a little aloof but still cares about values.

redroseknight redroseknight
Maki Maki
Hey guys I read your posts and it seems Rika and Romeria have already grown closer.
(Be sure to pm each other and create your perk for approval)

-You rolled a 1 proceed to the Velvet Room and collect social rank 1-
Rika and Romeria have grown closer a bond begins to form-

And this is how I decided that Morgan and Satou will be the Those Two Guys of Persona 6.

"How come they know everything and you don't?"
"Don't look at me, I'm just a part of your psyche made manifest by unknown forces at play to combat against unknown beings made manifest by other unknown forces."
"That's a lot of unknowns. Are you sure we're not in some weird RPG slash anime where we have to discover secrets and find the meaning of friendship?"
"I know, right? Talk about total bummer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back