• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey! New to the site, so I'm still figuring things out!

I'm interested in a P5 themed rp group though! I'm cool with it being here, but I'm willing to hear out other location suggestions as well.

Since the protagonist is my main muse, I'll probably want to be him (though I do have a friend who might be interested in playing in a twin au situation). I also have pretty big muses for Akechi and Iwai.

Speaking of Iwai, I do feel as though it'd be interesting to open up the possibility of being confidants as well! Perhaps even open up the opportunity of planning for confidants to become Phantom Thieves as well, or for them to become a rival group of thieves! It could be fun, I thought.

We could have threads for different roleplays, ones for plotting and character relationships, and ones for chat logs too.

I'd be willing to come up with different events and stuff too! Maybe even weave in other Persona games as well. I've played 3 a lot, and I know quite a bit about 4, but the others would be s bit of a grey area since I haven't played them.

I am also up for hearing any suggestions for new aus! Mythical creature? Kingdom? Magic? Anything! Let me hear your suggestions! The only one that I'm not really a fan of is arcana swap, because I don't want anyone getting stuck with an arcana that they aren't happy with.

I'm also not sure if I want to accept original characters or not, or if it would be more interesting to run a group exclusively of ocs.

Royals is also an iffy area for me. I'd say anything P5 is fine! Though anything Royals should be avoided. The game still hasn't had it's world release, and I'm personally attempting to avoid spoilers for now. I would probably lift this rule with time though, and after the release offer the opportunity to be the new characters and add in elements from Royals into the rp.

If anyone is interested, let me know! And if you'd like to know more, feel free to ask!

mmm I'm a little interested, have you come up with a secure plot for the rp?
Hello! I think I really like the idea of following the game, but opening up the possibility of confidants being able to have personas as well. It's a topic that I'm really interested in, and I'd love to see people's interpretations of what they think that the confidants would appear as in the metaverse as well!

Of course, following the game can be a bit conflicting as well. That being said, I may come up with palaces or bosses of my own to add into roleplaying to spice things up a bit.

Oh I see, will you be accepting OCs as well or just canon characters?
I would like to be able to accept ocs! However, if that's the route that's chosen, it would probably be best to do an oc-centric group to keep things more fair as I have had experience in the past of people fighting because of issues with pairing up characters romantically. It would be a lot of fun though! I would probably accept up to three ocs per person.

Ah okay, well then I think the best way to gather interests is to come up with a basic plot to hook people in; either by expanding the plot you already have or coming up with a new one if it lacks your interest. Once other people show their interest then you can take in other ideas about the over-reaching plot for this rp.

Ah, yeah, I agree. Admittedly, I have been so busy lately that I haven't been giving this as much attention as I really should have been, which is 100% my own fault. Thank you for the advice though! I was planning on spending time jotting ideas down once work wasn't so hectic due to the holidays.

That, as well as this was the first thread that I had posted here and hadn't done much research prior to that pfft. Definitely poor planning on my part.

Oh its definitely fine! Take it as a learning experience and continue to grow from there, I'm excited to see what kind of plot you come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back