• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 & Royal Pairing

deadly king

never fade away
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! So I finally got my hands on Persona 5 Royal and I've honestly been craving some pairings from the game. While this thread is for a canon ship, I'm not against doing canon and oc if someone is looking for that. Oc and Oc is a bit iffiy, but I'm not going to rule it out. Anyway, here is the ship I'm looking for:

Akira and Akechi / Akeshu -- I'm going to be honest, my feelings towards this pairing are very very iffy. I honestly just really like their dynamic and their interactions, plus Royal really fleshed Akechi's character out more and made him feel less forced. Anyway, I'm not entirely looking for romance here as my Akechi would be very against any sort of physical or romantic attraction towards Akira. That being said, it would be a very slow burn and a lot of resistance on Akechi's end, and some angst thrown in as well.

We could most definitely plot something for them and I'd prefer to be Akechi, and due to his -- nature, this will most likely deal with dark themes.

I'm open to doing other ships as well, but this is the main one I'm looking for

Last edited:
Would you care for spoilers? Because Royal handles Akechi's character a lot better and I'd rather follow that storyline

oh yeah i know about his character in that like his backstory and stuff just not the ending and some of sumire's character

Ah, alright, then I won't spoil his end or anything. I'm assuming you're interested, right?

yeah i am im mostly intrested in oc x oc and i do double as canon characters like joker or ryuji etc

Oh -- alright. We can do oc x oc if anything, which one would you prefer?

I would prefer to do mxf oc x oc with other characters like goro and ryuji pretty much the whole cast of the phantom theives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back