• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 AU [OOC Chat]

Oh I can look or find something similar that would fit. Do you have a name? Or if not that then can you describe what about Lucifer that makes you want them? I'm sure I can find you a base that fits with p5.

Deristsu meaning the devil kills other evils beings and it links it with his background a lot more later

let's see what he looks like
I mean, you can really do anything for the appearance. But I'll see what I can find.

latest

This is what Mordred's armor looks like in Fate. Notably they are genderswapped in Fate, but they don't have to be here.

So does anybody want to talk about the ideas they have for their characters and the rp? I'm very interested in what all of you are bringing to to table?

Also would you all like me to make a Discord chat? It might just be easier for us to all communicate that way.

Alright. I mean I do have ideas, though it is up to our game master what is used and what isn't. But like I am literally a fountain of ideas and if anyone needs help with anything I am available by pm.

But yeah, I have ideas for palaces, new personas, and a whole bunch of other things. I mean, if we're using the palaces from the game then that's fine as well, or if we're using a mixture of old and new that would work too. I'm just very interested. Much like the character I play, when I'm interested I get immersed.

I posted again! Continuing the train of Takara's eccentricities! : D

By the way, Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Cerberus0807 Cerberus0807 simj26 simj26 I haven't heard from you since I joined, and I'd like to know more about your characters and the ideas you've created for the personas of said characters. May I trouble you for that information?

Last edited:
I honestly havent thought much for Masataka.

Her base persona would be named Adler, wielding Mudo and status effect spells, with passives that boost chances of inflicting status effects (instant kill spells count as status effects as of p4g, not sure about p5).
df7f6308643204617424ae1e813d739d.jpg

Adler will not be evolving, for plot reasons not unsimiliar to Koromaru never evolving his Persona. As of this writing, I have no plans for Haku to actually make a breakthrough in personality. Character progression, yes, but not an evolution. She will remain the same Haku throughout the entire RP.

Attachments

• df7f6308643204617424ae1e813d739d.jpg
    df7f6308643204617424ae1e813d739d.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back