• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 AU [OOC Chat]

I know it's way too early but I'm already thinking about Takara's awakening monologue. Like, I know exactly who her base and second awoken persona should be, and I'm pretty confident I won't be taking anybody else's. Right now I just need to read up on some things they've written and think of how to incorporate it into the monologue.

Feel free to ask me about what I have planned. I also feel like talking about things right now.
Neat what do you have planned?

Ok. Her base persona is going to be Socrates. In life, he was a philosopher who sought to speak the truth and help Athens become more free thinking. The problem was that a bunch of nobles decided that he was making them look less intelligent than him, so they accused him of corrupting the youth of Athens and also of being an atheist, which back then was punishable by death. They gave him a chance to apologize, but his basically threw it back in their face saying that he did nothing wrong and that he was being set up. And so he was stoned to death. For this one I was going to gender flip him because I couldn't find a good enough picture anyway. For elements, Socrates would be good at Bless/Psy but weak to Lightning, because he was executed for being an atheist and Zeus the head of the gods was pretty much the lightning god.

Socrates:

f994e6b6e3cf92f48c1ed771d4447e95.png

For the second awakening, I would have Socrates change into Tiresias, the blind prophet. The reason they're blind is a very long story involving Hera being spiteful as many stories in Greek Mythology involve. They however have the gift of prophecy, allowing them to see everything past present and future (obviously this is just flavor for their backstory and won't actually be a power of Takara in the rp). This was given to them by Zeus to make up for the whole blindness thing. Tiresias also aided Oedipus while they were alive, and Odysseus after they died through hashtag just necromancy things. They are also both male and female at the same time because Greek Mythology is not afraid to go there. As a persona, they would gain the obligatory evasion against weakness skill, but their element proficiency would change from Psy to Curses because of the whole fact they they are in legend part of the underworld.

Tiresias:

d66a427c3b897869bf7b3b0668433509.png

Also if it's alright with you Futabae Futabae I'd like to update Takara's sheet to make them agender. I believe it would make more sense for her not that I think about it, and I only realized it today.

But yeah, this is what I thought up. Thoughts anyone?

Ok. Her base persona is going to be Socrates. In life, he was a philosopher who sought to speak the truth and help Athens become more free thinking. The problem was that a bunch of nobles decided that he was making them look less intelligent than him, so they accused him of corrupting the youth of Athens and also of being an atheist, which back then was punishable by death. They gave him a chance to apologize, but his basically threw it back in their face saying that he did nothing wrong and that he was being set up. And so he was stoned to death. For this one I was going to gender flip him because I couldn't find a good enough picture anyway. For elements, Socrates would be good at Bless/Psy but weak to Lightning, because he was executed for being an atheist and Zeus the head of the gods was pretty much the lightning god.

Socrates:

View attachment 322348

For the second awakening, I would have Socrates change into Tiresias, the blind prophet. The reason they're blind is a very long story involving Hera being spiteful as many stories in Greek Mythology involve. They however have the gift of prophecy, allowing them to see everything past present and future (obviously this is just flavor for their backstory and won't actually be a power of Takara in the rp). This was given to them by Zeus to make up for the whole blindness thing. Tiresias also aided Oedipus while they were alive, and Odysseus after they died through hashtag just necromancy things. They are also both male and female at the same time because Greek Mythology is not afraid to go there. As a persona, they would gain the obligatory evasion against weakness skill, but their element proficiency would change from Psy to Curses because of the whole fact they they are in legend part of the underworld.

Tiresias:

View attachment 322349

Also if it's alright with you Futabae Futabae I'd like to update Takara's sheet to make them agender. I believe it would make more sense for her not that I think about it, and I only realized it today.

But yeah, this is what I thought up. Thoughts anyone?

She could be a women that each personality of hers plays it's part

given my chars personality i want to pick devil persona that work for him
I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying. However I can assure you that I have given this all plenty of thought. I've taken the time to know which each arcana means, and I actually was a fortune teller before I played the Persona series. I am confident that I can get this right and I appreciate your concern.

That said however, I look forward to seeing what you do with the Devil. : )

I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying. However I can assure you that I have given this all plenty of thought. I've taken the time to know which each arcana means, and I actually was a fortune teller before I played the Persona series. I am confident that I can get this right and I appreciate your concern.

That said however, I look forward to seeing what you do with the Devil. : )

woot woot the ship of hatred and friendship and maybe love lol

If you're trying to ship with Takara you are welcome to try. However I will say that it will be quite difficult. No offence to you or anything, and like I said feel free to try, but it is going to be hard for anyone to do.

If you're trying to ship with Takara you are welcome to try. However I will say that it will be quite difficult. No offence to you or anything, and like I said feel free to try, but it is going to be hard for anyone to do.

lol it's cool he'll probably tease emperor more i picture my char to your more like a big brother given the age gap

then there is Emi with her weird ghost hunting self. Also quick question, are we using in-game personas or can we use personas of are own?

Debating making a post of Takara's impressions of Emi and Madoka. I'd need to reread character sheets though, but that's not too difficult.

By the way, who exactly are we waiting on for the assembly to start?

I don't mean to sound mean but most of the rps i'm in are dead of dying so if people don't post in the next couple of days then let them catch up and then we can go from there

Oh and found my pic for my persona something along these lines
rsz_smt-datenshi_9773.png

Oh and found my pic for my persona something along these lines
rsz_smt-datenshi_9773.png
Wouldn't Lucifer be better as a Second Awakening? I'm concerned that if you start with them then there won't really be anywhere to go from there.

But that design is still so amazing.

Wouldn't Lucifer be better as a Second Awakening? I'm concerned that if you start with them then there won't really be anywhere to go from there.

But that design is still so amazing.

i couldn't find the weaker form for him but if you can find him that would be great

i couldn't find the weaker form for him but if you can find him that would be great
Oh I can look or find something similar that would fit. Do you have a name? Or if not that then can you describe what about Lucifer that makes you want them? I'm sure I can find you a base that fits with p5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back