• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 AU [OOC Chat]

Ok. Well the Moon denotes Illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, creativity, inspiration, dreams, madness, fantasy, the subconscious, and trickery and hallucinations. False beliefs are a thing typical of this arcana. If we look at those previously from the Persona series, most of their links are struggles with themselves because they have a fundamental belief that is fundamentally wrong. Their links deal with them coming to terms with that and realizing the truth.

Usually personas of this arcana are associated with one or more of these domains, of the moon itself. It says on the wiki (which I will link for reference) that they tend to align to physical skills while having average magic stats, but I'd challenge that.

So in P5 all of the base personas are some sort of rebel on some way. And all of the Second Awakenings are some form of Trickster. Taking this into account, I think I have an amazing suggestion for a persona of the Moon.

Atalanta.

tumblr_nv94na4wTA1tj6qzbo1_500.jpg

To tldr her, she was raised as a baby in the woods by Artemis and was a virgin huntress. The reason why she'd be considered a rebel is because she absolutely did not want to marry anybody, and would make people race her and win in order to win her hand.

Too bad she was pretty much the fastest thing alive.

It took DIVINE INTERVENTION on the part of Aphrodite on the behalf of one man in order for anyone to beat her. But even then the man forgot to give credit to her with a sacrifice after. So she turned both him and Atalanta into lions (because back in that day people thought they couldn't breed, so they could never screw) hence why she has the cat ears in the picture, and a tail although it isn't pictured.

I feel like she would be THE gunner persona in the party, with at least one other elemental ability. And of course an obligatory weakness. Let me know what you think. Of course, you don't have to use this, or you could just use parts of it. Feel free to do whatever you want. Maki Maki

Ok. Well the Moon denotes Illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, creativity, inspiration, dreams, madness, fantasy, the subconscious, and trickery and hallucinations. False beliefs are a thing typical of this arcana. If we look at those previously from the Persona series, most of their links are struggles with themselves because they have a fundamental belief that is fundamentally wrong. Their links deal with them coming to terms with that and realizing the truth.

Usually personas of this arcana are associated with one or more of these domains, of the moon itself. It says on the wiki (which I will link for reference) that they tend to align to physical skills while having average magic stats, but I'd challenge that.

So in P5 all of the base personas are some sort of rebel on some way. And all of the Second Awakenings are some form of Trickster. Taking this into account, I think I have an amazing suggestion for a persona of the Moon.

Atalanta.

tumblr_nv94na4wTA1tj6qzbo1_500.jpg

To tldr her, she was raised as a baby in the woods by Artemis and was a virgin huntress. The reason why she'd be considered a rebel is because she absolutely did not want to marry anybody, and would make people race her and win in order to win her hand.

Too bad she was pretty much the fastest thing alive.

It took DIVINE INTERVENTION on the part of Aphrodite on the behalf of one man in order for anyone to beat her. But even then the man forgot to give credit to her with a sacrifice after. So she turned both him and Atalanta into lions (because back in that day people thought they couldn't breed, so they could never screw) hence why she has the cat ears in the picture, and a tail although it isn't pictured.

I feel like she would be THE gunner persona in the party, with at least one other elemental ability. And of course an obligatory weakness. Let me know what you think. Of course, you don't have to use this, or you could just use parts of it. Feel free to do whatever you want. Maki Maki
I really like that idea, and I think I'll use it. Thank you so much! Now I'll just make a personality based off those traits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back