• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 AU [OOC Chat]

Futabae

Nobody asked you Inari
Interest Check | Character Sheet | Overview | RP Thread
W2A9WCM.jpg

Talk about anything​
Current State of Affairs:
  • [DONE] Character Sheet to be posted in Fandom Characters
  • [DONE] Setting to be posted in Extra Pages
  • [We're full! Sorry!]
  • [DONE] RP Thread | [DONE] OOC Thread
  • Battle Concept to be made

Last edited:
I'd like to know your opinions on how we should go about handling Personas and battles in general.

Quickie; can we use canon Personas like Hermes from Persona 3? Since it's original user evolved it on a later date, I thought it would be nice to pay a little homage to Mercurius' Greek counterpart.

Writing my first post up now also im assuming the "criminal" mentioned might be my character due to his shitty reputation. (listening to p5 music while writing lol)

Writing my first post up now also im assuming the "criminal" mentioned might be my character due to his shitty reputation. (listening to p5 music while writing lol)

For accepted characters the criminal is probably referring to my character who was expelled form her last school due to breaking and entering during the night to hunt for ghost. It could also be the person who is playing the fool arcana. Of course there character hasn't been accepted yet.

For accepted characters the criminal is probably referring to my character who was expelled form her last school due to breaking and entering during the night to hunt for ghost. It could also be the person who is playing the fool arcana. Of course there character hasn't been accepted yet.

Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back