• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 AU [OOC Chat]

I think we are waiting for everyone to get to the gym. Either that or we are waiting for Futabae to start the assembly

it's good there are some socially awkward chars makes chemistry in the group more interesting, now all we need is a princess and jock and such lol

It is a bit difficult to interact with this character, as she is usually off in her own world. But if anyone interacts with her, she will respond.

Just waiting for a couple more replies before starting off the assembly, some characters haven't actually reached the gym yet

By the way, what are your favorite demons/personas and the reason why? I figure I'd ask due to the nature of our rp and my curiosity.

Definitely Matador, it stuck with me a lot of my P5 playthrough & it's design is nice. Arsene is another strong one

That's fine. I'd have to say that my favorites are Hastur (Because I love the Cthulhu Mythos), Nyarlathotep (Same reason), and Alice (Because she's amazing and a half).

Despite me not really caring much for P2, two of my favorites are from there. RIP me.

Also my personal Arcana is The Sun.

I know it's way too early but I'm already thinking about Takara's awakening monologue. Like, I know exactly who her base and second awoken persona should be, and I'm pretty confident I won't be taking anybody else's. Right now I just need to read up on some things they've written and think of how to incorporate it into the monologue.

Feel free to ask me about what I have planned. I also feel like talking about things right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back