• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 AU [OOC Chat]

simj26 simj26 I like it. Is this Adler as in Irene Adler, or something else? Regardless, I'd love to see how Haku plays off of Takara. I think their interactions could be quite charming.

Maki Maki I'm sorry but I forgot to ask you as well. What do you think you're going to do with your character and their persona?

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Hello there. Can I help you?

simj26 simj26 I like it. Is this Adler as in Irene Adler, or something else? Regardless, I'd love to see how Haku plays off of Takara. I think their interactions could be quite charming.

Maki Maki I'm sorry but I forgot to ask you as well. What do you think you're going to do with your character and their persona?

Not me per say i get people start bios to join but if only half of the bios are filled out that might affect the rp in a number of ways, i think there should be a go gm to help when the others not around and give ideas for being that are waiting like sub events that way people don't get board. and i'm sure you lot can guess what else i mean.

Well as I have offered I am available for bouncing ideas off of and such. I'm not a second GM, but I will help however I can.

Well as I have offered I am available for bouncing ideas off of and such. I'm not a second GM, but I will help however I can.
thxs sorry for sounding naggy it's i've had to many rps i'm in or have created die on me for a number of reason and it would be a shame to see this rp go down the same road when it has so much potential.

Alright

Still working on the persona part of things. At least in P5 all of the personas are pretty much a reflection of a character's true self, so I'm working on figuring out what that is. Plus I'm still trying to find a metaverse outfit. What did you guys look up to find them?

I'm curious what Elements and movesets is everybody is planning on using? I work mine around what's left
Socrates is skilled in Bless and Psy, but Tiresias (The second form) drops the Psy to add Curses (Because they're part of the Underworld). Of note, they'd still have the Psy skills, but they'd lost the proficiency in them. That's because the persona goes from a philosopher to a dead prophet.

Takara is going to be know as Phantom Thief Archmage, so she'd have a high MP pool and use really powerful magic attacks. She's basically the Black Mage. I need to actually pick out skills though and come up with a signature skill for Tiresias.

Alright

Still working on the persona part of things. At least in P5 all of the personas are pretty much a reflection of a character's true self, so I'm working on figuring out what that is. Plus I'm still trying to find a metaverse outfit. What did you guys look up to find them?
Well I thought of what I would like to do with the character and the persona first. Then I came up with a codename based on that (In this case Archmage). Then using that I looked through image database sites like Gelbooru, Safebooru, and Zerochan using tags that related to that image. I basically did that until I found what I'd like.

That's just how I did that though. If you'd like help could I please ask which Arcana you plan to use?

Well I thought of what I would like to do with the character and the persona first. Then I came up with a codename based on that (In this case Archmage). Then using that I looked through image database sites like Gelbooru, Safebooru, and Zerochan using tags that related to that image. I basically did that until I found what I'd like.

That's just how I did that though. If you'd like help could I please ask which Arcana you plan to use?

In another persona rp i'm going to join i need help with basic lover powers and powers they can learn

I'm curious what Elements and movesets is everybody is planning on using? I work mine around what's left
i'm not sure what the base powers are for the lesser form of lucifer in this ed
tumblr_inline_n0n1ejIHEN1rhzya8.png

I planned on using the Moon arcana

I'm planning on having Madoka's initial persona be different from a traditional persona like Makoto's and futaba's were. My idea is his persona is Excalibur, it would be a Persona that's semi permanently summoned while in the meta-verse, Madoka only needs to summon it during the start of a palace, and he can use it as both a melee weapon and a persona and it would be as strong as a mid to mid-late game weapon but the cost is that every melee attack costs 1 HP so there's that. I'm planning on having Madoka mainly a Physical attacker with early access to multi-target attacks but doesn't get charge, for magic he uses single target Bless attack spells with multi-target insta-kill bless spells and healing spells, what he lacks in charge he makes up for having Salvation late game. His stats, would be fairly balanced with only strength and magic being noticeably higher than the other stats. He has fairly balanced HP and SP with a slightly higher SP stat due to his higher magic compared to his endurance.

He is an offensively powerful character with both high magic and strength early game and late game, but he sorts of lags behind mid RP when the other characters get access to better weapons and his stats start to round off until around the third to last dungeon where his magic and strength will sky rocket again!

Sorry I might have gone a bit gamey with this... but that's my idea!

So too be honest i dunno who i could make my character interact with waiting for someone to either start a conversation with my character or for plot to progress where i can make my character just randomly start bugging the other characters.

So too be honest i dunno who i could make my character interact with waiting for someone to either start a conversation with my character or for plot to progress where i can make my character just randomly start bugging the other characters.
My char is free may as well have a little fun while were waiting for the slow pokes

Most characters are in the gym so if you aren't there I recommend moving your character into that area, we also need you to do that to move the story along if you haven't done it already

I'm glad I went through all of the arcanas because I just found out about the kid in P5 that let's you do cool stuff with your guns. Never knew he existed until own lol

I was thinking of there is a bunch of people that signed up for the interest check but no bios yet and i was thinking if they don't soon i'd like to invite some people i know

I'm pretty sure we're closed regardless besides Maki due to special exceptions. If you want to invite people I'd suggest taking it up with the GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back