• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 3 ( OC x Canon, Canon x Canon, Doubling)

KatsuraKatt

Heyo! My name is Katt, 26, F looking to start some Persona 3 roleplays! :D

I have been recently rewatching/replaying Persona 3 and itching to do some fun ideas with it!

I can play most of the canon cast and have an OC of mine I would like to add along. I am mostly looking for someone to play Junpei Iori to go against my OC for OC x Canon. He isn't given a romance option and I would love to explore that idea with my OC :)

I also can double! You have a ship you want too? No problem! I do OC x Canon and Canon x Canon as well ^_^
I do FxM mostly but I can try my hand at any FxF as well :)

I am also looking for someone who is 18+

I write lit format and tend to usually write 2-3 paragraphs. I am not super picky on how my partner writes as long as it's not 3 sentences. I love detail and expression, so write to your hearts content!
I love OOC chatter~ Getting to know my partner I feel is super important! I love geeking out over Persona and other video games so please feel free to gush with me :3 Communication also helps with plotting too!

As for my schedule it is currently sporadic, but I tend to reply at least once or multiple times per day. I do sometimes take a day to reply if I am extremely busy.
I am not super picky when my partner replies. I know life gets in the way sometimes :) All I ask is don't ghost for months with no communication. If the RP does not interest you anymore just lemme know I totally understand :)

As for some triggers and things that I just won't do are; rape, incest, pedophilia, bestiality, cheating

That's about it! Shoot me a DM on here and we can discuss things further!
Thanks for reading! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back