• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Peril in Paradise: Interest Check(Closed)

Hollycrest

ꀸꂦꈤ'꓄ ꌃ꒒ꀤꈤꀘ

Overview:

Great news: It's summertime at last! You and nine classmates from your college, Hollycrest University, have been selected for the oppurtunity of a lifetime: The chance to have a blast at a five star resort on the island of Lazura. Known for its beautiful beaches and rare flora and fauna, Lazura is the ideal vaction spit for anyone who just needs a break from it all. But paradise doesn't come without a little bit of peril. Before you even land, you can tell that something strange is going on. Secrets and mysteries appear around every corner, many of which are completely unexplainable, and you have no choice to solve them all...because you and your friends may or may not be trapped.

------
Hey everybody! I'm Hollycrest, and this is my idea. TLDR, Basically the characters are normal people in a supernatural setting. They're stranded on an island resort and must find out what is going on, and how they can get home. Throughout the RP you can find clues which will point you closer to deciphering the many mysteries of Lazura. This is probsbly going to be really DM-driven, so I promise, I'll be active and make it full of crazy twists. You'll be on the edge of your seat all the way through! I'm thinking that I'm gonna need exactly ten people for this RP, no more no less, and I have a semblance of a plot planned out in my head. Regardless, I could really go for some feedback on this idea. If you think you're in, let me know and I'll sign you up! Thanks for listening, and I hope I'll see you soon. Peace! ☮

Current PIP Squad:

Neon Eon Neon Eon

rennuelaw rennuelaw

Stocking Anarchy Stocking Anarchy

YareYare YareYare

SteamPoweredSev SteamPoweredSev

Xanto Xanto

RainbowSnake RainbowSnake

Nap Nap

ByTheChesapeake ByTheChesapeake

apolla apolla

Last edited:
I'm curious! I'd like a little bit more detail about the 'supernatural setting' bit. Are we talking ghosts and goblins here?

WordArtist WordArtist I was thinking more futuristic stuff. Also when I say rare flora and fauna, I mean REALLY rare, if that makes sense.
Okay, the futuristic makes sense to me.

On the flora and fauna, I can take that any one of three ways.

1) There just aren't that many animals and plants on-location. The beach is all sand, rock, and empty shells and not much else.
2) We're talking about actual nearly-extinct - or once-thought extinct - animals and plants that are known to exist but haven't been seen in ages because rarity.
3) We're talking alien plant/animal life forms here, so they'd never be seen anywhere else on earth unless something escaped somehow?

Okay, the futuristic makes sense to me.

On the flora and fauna, I can take that any one of three ways.

1) There just aren't that many animals and plants on-location. The beach is all sand, rock, and empty shells and not much else.
2) We're talking about actual nearly-extinct - or once-thought extinct - animals and plants that are known to exist but haven't been seen in ages because rarity.
3) We're talking alien plant/animal life forms here, so they'd never be seen anywhere else on earth unless something escaped somehow?

Well I don't want to give too much away now, but you're on the right track

rennuelaw rennuelaw You bet there is! Welcome aboard!

Stocking Anarchy Stocking Anarchy I gotchu homie. Will explain as it goes on, but basically once we get all the people we need there will be another post that I will tag you in asking you to make a character sheet. Until then, just sit tight.

Just 3 spots left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back