• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Peril in Paradise: Interest Check(Closed)

apolla apolla ByTheChesapeake ByTheChesapeake Thank you so much!

WE DID IT GUYS! And it only took me an hour to set up all those index cards!

I mean, drop them. Yeah...

Anyways, I'm so excited to be sharing this with you! Expect a character sheet and OOC post tomorrow which you will all be tagged in! Thanks again!

UPDATE:

We have 4 vacated spots from people who are seemingly AFK. As of now interest check has been reopened! Anyone interested? Come ooooonnn, you know you wanna.

Alright sounds good. I'm assuming you want me to do a CS? Where would that go? Also where is the main RP? Thanks for answering my (many) questions ;)
The links should all be on the first post of each thread. OOC and CS for sure. I don't believe the main rp thread is up yet

The links should all be on the first post of each thread. OOC and CS for sure. I don't believe the main rp thread is up yet
Oh nice, didn't see that. I just searched for peril in paradise and can confirm that there is no main RP thread up yet. Thanks!

Yeah, Main RP thread won't be up until everyone's done with their characters. Unless you guys think I should put it up earlier so we can just start while everyone is still working. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back