• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Tokage Barūn
Time to Shine
8:00 AM
"Hello class, I'll be your teacher for the rest of the year." Tokage repeated to herself in the bathroom while locking the ab piece into place. She gave herself one more look in the mirror, arching forward and baring her teeth, almost like a attempt to scare herself.

"You still got it." Tokage said to herself while strapping on the rebreather and taking in the nice, cold oxygen. The short woman's body shivered as her smile grew. Tokage had done this so many times, it was like a natural high at this point. She could feel it coursing through her veins, the power starting to build in her body. That's when the buzzing of her phone stopped her enjoyment. "I better head over to the auditorium. All those bright young faces...all the more enjoyable to break."
8:05 AM
Tokage stood on the stage with the rest of the heroes who were also all dressed in their fancy costumes. How insteresting it must be to see all these massive and heroic looking heroes then this tiny child on stage. Luckily, she wasn't the only one as the principal seemed to suffer from the same problem as her. She found him more approachable because of it but even then, no fear was in her heart. She was happy, confident, and excited to see what faces layed before her this year. However, then her eyes went to Yori, oh how she annoyed her. How she was seen as some sort of play doll or child rather then just a normal human being. It made her wide eyed expression go sour with a hard glare. However, she had to snap back once the auditorium filled with the students of the new year.

Tokage locked her hands behind her back, and stood with the air puffing out her chest to give a heroic feel. However, even then she could see the perplexed faces of some of the students, which she greeted back with the slit eye stare, making the fixes eyes continue to wander off. She listened to the principal, taking in each word to heart, checking the faces for signs of change. And how they changed once everyone was told to head to the combat room. She nodded and along with the rest of the teachers, headed over though deciding to be a lot farther in the back to not get into too much conversation with the rest, especially Yori.

8:42 AM
Idea Idea Trombone Trombone yuckeroni yuckeroni

• ⠠⠕⠉⠞⠁⠧⠊⠁⠀⠠⠓⠁⠝⠙⠁
    PSA - Combat Room
    8:46

“Sugars huh? Well I guess it can’t be helped then. Still, please take care of your teeth, Alexander. Hope you can forgive me the first name basis, but I think that it’ll be more comfortable, since we’re both foreigners.” She stopped for a while to feel the floor with her cane a bit more, as the terrain was a bit unclear at this point. “Oh and the same thing applies to you Makoto-kun. Oh, sorry. Maybe you prefer Makoto-san?” She ended with a smile and turned in her head in the direction of Toujou. “And yes, ‘kun’ is used when referring to males She added with a chuckle, quickly turning to Gray. Then, the shorter boy started explaining his quirk and after listening carefully one of her ‘hairs’ extended and rested on the student’s shoulder. “Well I think that it’s an excellent quirk. With its versatility I can imagine it being really helpful almost every day. It reminds me of my own. Tentacles work like tails, but I also need to make sure that they’re hydrated, and I can’t retract them. I hope that they’re at least nice to look at. Shadows though… She fell silent at the mention and tilted her head. “I find them very… curious. I can’t really grasp the concept of a shadow, so it’s very appealing.”

~Current Time and Location~
8:23 AM
Near the Auditorium

The sound of footsteps drawing near was enough to snag Ayako's attention away from the black-haired stranger in front of her to a short, brown haired boy. He seemed rather distracted, and as such, he bumped into the ravenette's back before snapping out of his trance. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary, as she spaced out sometimes too and had even bumped into others once in a blue moon. However, she'd never seen a person bump into someone and then get run into themselves. That was odd, but she thought nothing more of it as the boy held out his hand to her all while scolding the ravenette.

Wordlessly, Aya took his hand and got up, letting her hold on his hand go as soon as she was standing, giving a tiny closed eye nod of appreciation and thanks. Normally, the teen would have shrugged off any help, but she wasn't her normal self at the moment. She was still saddened over saying goodbye to her mother; she just didn't allow it to show. A potential hero in training shouldn't allow themselves to cry over something so minor in public, let alone in front of their peers.

The boy's words brought her back to reality, greeting her with a smile. He appeared to be quite nice, so she decided that it was fine if she spoke with him. "S-she hasn't been bad... I-It's my fault that she got so u-upset in the first place." Ayako stammered out, digging her nails into the flesh on her palms to steady her nerves. "N-Nice to meet you, K-Kliff-san. My name's Ayako Nagai, but you can call me Aya if you'd like." She introduced herself with a polite bow, saying her first name before her last, unlike most Japanese natives would. Once offered, she hesitantly took his hand again and shook it once before letting go, not looking up at either of the strangers during the exchange.

"I-I hate to cut our conversation short, b-but isn't the assembly starting soon? I-I don't want either of you t-to be late because of me." She mentioned in a timid voice, sparing a glance up at the two as she spoke.

~Ending Time~
8:26 AM

Interactions: yuckeroni yuckeroni @AKKaleb

Last edited:
Entrance to the Combat Room and intro to the fight

• -combat room, 9h04
    "Calm down, calm down. Just take your seats over by those benches and no one dare go into the room behind that glass window unless they are called." The robotic voice echoed out of Subliminal's suit, following the instructions had given him. Like the rest of the teachers, he proceeded to take a seat by the end of a bench, all except the principal who placed himself in front of the students. Tokage Barun in particular was told to sit in the middle of the back row by the principal. Each bench was align so that the inside of the combat room was visible, as the further back you were the in the benches, the higher you were. Even someone like Tokage with her toddler body would have perfect visibility. As soon as everyone was in their proper seats, the principal cleared his throat and pulled out a paper from the inside of his hero costume. It was a template of the letter sent to the students when they were admitted.

"Dear [student], we at the PSA would like to thank you for coming to our academy and agreeing to freely participate in our exams in this splendid inauguration. The performances displayed on that day marveled us, and we look foward to correct those flaws we could find in it.

We are proud to announce that you [student first and last name] have officially been accepted into our new Peace Sign Academia! It will be our honor to serve as your guide into the world of heroism or a reasonable alternative.

Below you will find your ranking among our students, and a small list of instructions regarding the rules and permitted items on the academy.

May your spirit and smile stay strong as we look foward to seeing you on our opening day! "

The principal paused, put down the letter template, and look at the students again.

"You may remember the day you read this. How did you feel? Joy? Excitement? ... Pride? Yet whether you were on the bottom or the top of our rankings, your path is far from over. I'm sure you know that. I'm sure that you know that, but you don't FEEL that. You don't understand it yet."

The principal paused to let the eeriness of his comment spread like the smell of some delicious cuisine cooking in the kitchen, being prepared by a crafty chef who uses a mysterious spice to enhance the flavoring, leaving drool in the mouths of the clients before they even taste the food, conflicting only with the uneasiness of what it might be.

"It is our duty as your duties to make sure every part of you is prepared. Not just your body, nor just your quirks, but your mind and spirit as well. As such, we concluded it might be worth it to give you a glimpse of what lies ahead. Both the treasure and the sea that you will have to cross to find it. As such, I would like to call Tarou Sasaki, Dea November and Shiri Itami to the front. Please give them a round of applause, as they are our top three students this year."

The principal solemnly awaited that everyone did as instructed. Some teachers were already grinning, others had a look of almost pity in their faces. The principal was smiling too, but more in a gentle and welcoming manner, like a proud father after their son scores well in an exam. As soon as any clapping and moving of students was done, the teacher began offering a hand shake to each of them, nodding, then turned to the remainign students again.

"Yes, a great achievement, being the top three of the class. A talent that, I'm sure, they would have no problem proving once again. So, they will be fighting today. Miss Barun, if you don't mind, please come to the front as well. It is you these students will be fighting after all." There was a tiny uproar among the students. A tiny child, fighting against the top three students all at once? Were they suppose to give her a handicap? Surely, she wouldn't have a chance otherwise, right? How was she even a teacher, in fact? But any complaints soon died out with the principal's warm and welcoming smile that silenty threatents to throw you out of a window into traffic if you don't shut your uneducated mouth. With this, the principal told the top students and the teacher to enter the combat room and await the signal to fight.

The inside of the room looked pretty bland. The room itself was built to be something that could be added to, but which would normally provide a safe place to spar in a blank slate environment. The walls were pure white plates of some metallic material, except the shaded glass. The internal automatic lights of the room made the glass turn into a sort of mirror for those inside the combat room, while allowing those on the other side of the glass to see them. The lights themselves were also protected, albeit to a lesser extent, with only a series of cages and simple glass a protection. Otherwise, it could block the light they were supposed to shed on the room.

Snapshot 3 (07-09-2017 16-01).png

The door was closed and sealed behind them, while the principal turned to the remainings students. And gave them yet another warm smile. But warm because it was hellishly cackling with amusement in the eyes of many students. Or maybe just a hint of pride in his own education policies, trademark of an amateur in any field.

"Now please, nomatter what happens, please remain in your seats and don't worry. This special glass came directly from our support teacher's, Subliminal's, agency. It was made to be virtually unbreakable by forces of shock or piercing, and a system was installed to regulate factors like humidity, erosion and temperature. So, just sit back, and watch carefully at the true capabilities of the top among you."

The principal approached a tiny microphone on the edge of a wall.

"Miss Barun, you may begin."

-9h09

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone @RoxxxasNoAnima B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb Archtoddler Archtoddler The Mechanist The Mechanist Xel Xel Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis National National Bum Bear Bum Bear simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The Prophet The Prophet Susanoo Susanoo bakugo bakugone bakugo bakugone All-Around NAMELESS All-Around NAMELESS

Last edited:
Kuma Berususeruku
School Auditorium
8:46

Walking through the school was interesting to say the least, he didn't realize that a school could be as big as this.....however he slammed him fist right into his temple which knock some sense into him. It was a hero school built for growing teenagers that are possibly the future of the world's most
noticeable saviors, the prices for taking care of the student's various needs and teaching what they would need cost great deal of money. Kuma knew that it would rather incredible if he get a great deal stronger over his first year but it would mean that he had to focus hard, his large eyes were drawn to the various staff that he saw and the bunch of his fellow new comings of the fancy academy but he notice a couple of unique faces. A one belong to a boy who has a bald head, he seem rather pleasant and happy because his body language told Kuma that he was happy or excited about something...possibly it was the lass beside him, the another one was a elegant woman......rubbing his eyes hard which made to get the last bit of sleep out, Kuma managed to get a much better look at the girl. She seem to radiated a certain kind of "air" around her as well as a large amount of confidence but she acted rather calm which meant that she has alot of things about where she was born into the world drilled into her head.

Kuma then looked around a bit more as he then was technical forced into a position that he had to get a move on, the tower boy then begun to head-off so he wouldn't be force to get aggressive as a great deal of the students were bumping into him.

School Auditorium
~Ending Time~

8:55

Combat-Room

9:04
Entering the large room, Kuma peered around from where he stood until he took his seat however he noticed his spot. '5? Hmmm, interesting.... It means that i was able to acquire this spot based only by the fact that i managed to defeat Mr. Slippery.' A blood-thirsty grin appeared onto his face as he managed be the top 5 in his entire group however.....he would've been happy if he got into the top 3 but it was determination to keep fighting instead of rescuing that couldn't get higher.

Watching the top 3 walk down to possible test their metal against one of the teachers meant that the principle
wasn't hold back so Kuma said something to the three "Pardon my interruptions, Lad and Las and......Ladess?...Whatever. You all should be very, very, Very careful. Miss Barun is probably one of the stronger teachers and the principle is trying to push the fact that we are weak at the moment so be careful but you can take my advice with a grain of salt or not care." Knowing that he might sound like a scumbag or a rude person, he was willing to help out the 3 because it was kinda out there as the principle wasn't trying to hid the fact that he want the students under his heal so he could build them back up properly. Kuma was gonna figure how to get stronger without be a whipped dog, he knew these teacher's didn't mess around.

~End Time~
9:08
Idea Idea yuckeroni yuckeroni B BlueClover
simj26 simj26 Trombone Trombone The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Last edited by a moderator:
PSA
8:51 AM

Makoto looked at Octavia as she spoke to him, immediately getting nervous from the fact she took time to think about how uncomfortable he may have been for calling him kun. "N-no it's fine Handa-chan, I-I mean if I'm going to call chan I m-may as well allow you to call me kun, r-right?" Toujou said with moving his hands around, before lowering his head and shifting his right arm behind his head. He heard her talk about his quirk, slightly blushing a little since nobody has talked about his quirk like that asides from his family and his old friend he knew all the way back in elementary school, let alone a girl. "Oh it's really nothing special, it's just a combo of my dad and mom's quirk. A-and they're kind of bland looking to be honest, they really don't form a classic tail. I guess someone who's seen it or who's heard the first time could find it cool or interesting, but in reality it hurts my back whenever I use my quirk." He said somewhat dejected. It's not that he's afraid or proud of his quirk, well in a sense it is, but it's fact that he does think it's a great quirk. The problem is the fact that Tou thinks he's not worthy of such an amazing quirk, thinking why would he be born with such a quirk.

As he was still thinking about this he heard the principal talk and snapped back into it. He sat down and heard his words. "My ranking, twenty-first. Mom, Dad, and Himari were very happy and proud of the ranking I got. I'll admit, it was much higher than I thought it would be, I mean scoring within the top twenty-eight percent of the school quirk wise is a good feat I guess." Toujou thought to himself as the principal listed off the top three students, watching them approach the room. He had recognized the person with oni horns, seeing them twice or so during the exam. So apparently they had ranked third, well it was much better than what Tou could have done. Tou was shocked though to see that the top three performers of the exam would fight a teacher. Toujou would watch intensely, to see how the top three in the exam would preform against a teacher.

9:09 AM
Trombone Trombone National National

Atsushi Junsou

On The Way To The Combat Room, Peace Sign Academy
8:54 A.M.

Ringo-chan.%28Haegiwa%29.full.2079498.jpg

As Junsou was walking amongst the other students, she caught sight of a familiar looking back. She was 95% certain that was Akashi. She didn't pounce on him yet. Even if she wanted to, he was ahead of her and there were people blocking her way. And so, she decided to not lose sight of that back which was quite difficult given the amount of people.

Junsou knew Akashi got into the school. There were friends and neighbours after all. She did feel kind of bad for not contacting or seeing him those past few days but she was busy and so was he. Speaking of school, she wondered how her senpai was doing. She was aware Akacha wanted to enroll but it's been a long time since she met her. However, Junsou had full confidence that she got into this school.

Before she knew it, they had arrived to the instructed location. Junsou realized her mind had wandered off and she immediately started searching for Akashi again. Fortunately, she found him and immediately power walked her way to him. When he was an arm's reach, she grabbed hold of his hand before he sat down.

"Akashi!" Junsou called out his name in a slightly loud whisper. She didn't mean to but she ended up opening her mouth anyway. She could see Joker's Breath and immediately sucked it back in. Regardless of what his reply was and where he sat, Junsou would've sat right next to him after releasing her hold on him. She wasn't planning on holding his hand for long. It was just to make herself known to him.

Junsou's attention was immediately brought to the headmaster as he started to speak. At the mention of ranking, Junsou remembered that she ranked fourth. She wasn't sure what Akashi's rank was but she was sure he did fine. The first time she found out, she was absolutely baffled and speechless. It was more than she had expected. That day, Joker's Breath flowing out like a fountain but she didn't care. Neither did her parents. They were very happy for her. That day, the house was filled with laughter. Either because of her gas or out of their own happiness. Who knows.

Still, it felt like a dream to her. No matter how many times she looked back at the paper or remembered, she still couldn't believe it. She thought she was going to get one of the lowest rank. Then again, she probably would've had it not been for her temporary partnership with-

"-Shiri Itami to the front. Please give them a round of applause, as they are our top three students this year."

Well, speak of the twin-tailed devil. Junsou was confused for a second. It seems she spaced out again. She scolded herself before looking at the three students. She didn't quite hear the other two's names but apparently all three of them were in the top three. Well, good for Shiri. Junsou wore a neutral expression on her face, not that it was visible with her mouth mask. On one hand, she was... neutral with her and would rather not be in the same room with her. On the other, she was thankful for her help. She sighed through her nose but then her eyes went wide. Fight a teacher?

Her eyes went to the headmaster's expression and she felt chills. There was nothing remotely scary about his expression but you could just feel it. She then looked at the teacher, Miss Barun, or so the headmaster says. Junsou was sure even though they outnumbered the teacher, she was still a Pro Hero and they were just teenagers. They couldn't possibly stand a chance to beat her even with her... small stature. Still, that didn't stop her guts from turning in anticipation which she tried to calm down. She didn't want any leakage to happen.

Combat Room, Peace Sign Academy
9: 10 A.M.
The Prophet The Prophet

Dea November
Combat Room
0900 hours

Was there any doubt? A November, settling for anything less than the top was a November not worth their salt in weight. Her eyes positively glittered when she found her name on the letter, right at the top. And what a coincidence! Mr. Sasaki was her rival for the top place! Well, he had the top place for now, but that was temporary. Dea November would not settle for second place! That was a surety in this world. Nay, in all possible worlds! She would grasp that enchanted top spot within her hands, yes. But fairly, she added quietly to herself, as she stole a glance at her first...acquaintance in this school, and her rival.

But oh, how she fumed at the principal’s speech to her and those gathered here. How dare he! To accuse her of not understanding, not feeling that she was not meeting the standards? Why, had she her way, she would have told him off! She, however, kept her mouth shut, one hand unknowingly tightening around Tarou Sasaki’s arm in frustration, but audibly gasped when her name, Tarou’s and a certain Shiri Itami (third in place, if she was right), were called to take the stage. This was unprecedented, but she should not keep the audience waiting. She stood up, and was immediately caught by one of the other students, a towering giant boy of muscle. He offered her words of warning, but she duly brushed them aside. What he said was unnecessary. She knew the principal’s intentions. But would she deny him and the audience? Such shallow thinking from the common crowd! ‘Twould get them nowhere fast, she thought.

She strode up to the center of attention, head held high, all the while tugging at Tarou’s arm. Dea’s gaze at the woman half her height was not one of condescension. If anything, it was one of awe and respect. To those who stood behind her, deriding the teacher, fie! How dare they look down upon someone recognised as a hero? She finally released the boy’s arm, and curtsied towards the teacher. “A Pro Hero against children such as us! It is an honor, truly, to be able to do battle with one! No doubt, you earned your place in this world with much skill. Then, I will hold nothing back! Witness!” Dea swept one hand across her skirt, then thrust her fist into the sky, her face showing nothing but a visage of confidence. Yes, the boy from earlier was right. Ms. Barun is, and without doubt, as powerful as they might come. But should that be a reason for her to reconsider? No! If anything, she should be showing just what she was capable of! She should bedazzle and bewitch all those present! If the principal wished to showcase the strength of their teachers, then far be it for her to deny him the chance. “As the sun shines above, so does my heart within me!” As she spoke, her voice echoing throughout the vast space of the arena, clear and crisp, her fist, still held up high above her head, exploded with energy. Light enveloped it, forming an orb of pure energy, its piercing rays immediately illuminating every exposed corner in the arena. The warmth and power radiating from it was unmistakable. It was almost as if she held the sun itself in her hand, clasped within her fist. Through it all, her face never changed, always focused at the teacher in front of her. No matter the opponent, she would be doing no one a favor to hold back. “Prepare yourself! MAGNOLIA!” She planted one foot backwards, and readied her fist, the sun itself at her back. “CRATEEEEERRRR!

She punched forwards with all her might. The air shook at the impact, and her fist exploded once again, releasing all of the power within it forwards, launched straight at Ms. Barun, a straight forwards beam of light screaming towards them. At that instant, Dea felt as if a weight dropped on her body. This was fine. This was just merely the after effects of her simply discarding 80 percent of her power. She had barely enough left to survive anything that could come at her, but she did not shift her body. No, she stood strong, firm, ready, never flinching.

0914 hours

Rage Rage The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit B BlueClover Trombone Trombone Idea Idea

PSA
8:51

Alex nods his head as he listens to Makoto, seemingly intrigued by his quirk. Alex looked away from the two as he mumbled,
"Mine just makes me run fast..."
Alex sighs as he flexed his shoulders, looking around at the others who made it. Some people intrigued him, a few others just as tall or even taller than him.
"Your quirk seems to have a lot of versatility. You should be proud of your quirk. It's yours, and yours alone."

As they finally made to the combat room, Alex listened as he watches the principal talked, informing everyone of what was to happen. As he mentioned ranking, Alex's eyes furrowed as he was basically the lowest rank as of now. He was slightly peeved, thinking that the exam didn't allow him to use his quirk properly. Hell, he wasn't even able to shift to his mid speed. It just meant people would underestimate him, and he would be able to cut them to pieces. As he listened to the principal, his phone vibrated as he pulled it out. He saw the screen flash as he saw Analina's name flash on the phone. He opened her message.
"Morning Alex! I hope that everything's going well in Japan. By the way, congratulations on making it, though I knew you would. Your mom got a little worried when you were all being starved. You weren't able to use your quirk, and you still made it! But of course you would. Text me when you can, okay? And try to make some new friends. And that means you have to give up that scary scowl. You can't intimidate someone into your friend. Love you!"
For a split second, Alex smiled as he turned off his phone, watching the three top ranked about to fight one of the teachers.

"They're going to get stomped. We might as well just go to our dorms."
Trombone Trombone
Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

• Combat Room
    9:00

The route to the combat room itself wasn’t all that interesting. It was mainly composed of the teachers’ talking and students’ overall murmur, nervousness and excitement. Even Tarou was puzzled and confused about what was about to happen. A fight? A show? Why is she still holding my arm? An orientation? What does All Might feel when his statues are covered in pigeon poo? Needless to say that his thoughts were a jumbled, chaotic mess; not arranged in any way and jumping from one thing to other in a span of a second. When he and Dea had finally reached their destination, he couldn’t help, but feel amazed by the realness of the situation. He was indeed here. And not only that; He scored 1st! Taking a seat somewhere in the middle, right next to the girl accompanying him, he started shaking. Was it the nervousness? Or maybe the excitement? The fact that the November-dono’s grip tightened all of a sudden? Probably the mix of all those things. Taoru continued his rattle-like movements for the entirety of the Principal’s speech, until finally, he heard his own name, as well as Dea’s, and another student’s names being called out. Instead of encouraging him to stand up, the applause audible in the hall was almost scary. Tarou felt slightly awkward from the amount of attention he was getting right now and a slight blush appeared on his face whilst walking to the front, hand in hand with November-dono.

“Eh?!” Was the sound that came out of the boy’s mouth when the principal mentioned fighting a teacher. His haze wandered to Barun-sensei. Isn’t she a bit… small? How can you even achieve that height? But that definitely doesn’t mean that I can get cocky. She’s a teacher for a reason… right? Suddenly, he heard a boy's voice, confirming what Tarou had feared. So I guess I need to go all out? He looked down on his new-looking uniform. Please don't break! The student gulped and after taking a deep breath a wave of excitement came over him; his muscles were already aching to go and with Dea’s hand finally letting go, he began jumping in place to loosen them up.

Before the girl was even finished with her ‘introduction’ Tarou’s arms and torso started shrinking to half its original size and his legs, now doubled in size were pressing strongly against his pants, ripping them ever so slightly. “I’ll go ahead!” He said, leaving only dust behind him, as he bolted forward with a tremendous force, severely shortening the distance between him and Barun-sensei in a few seconds. Right after that though, with an audible shout, a giant ray of light came from behind him, almost hitting his deflated arm, and heading straight towards the teacher. What the hell is this!? The sheer force of it nearly made Tarou fall down, but little by little, he regained balance and continued heading where the teacher should be. I need to make sure she’s down.

9:14

B BlueClover simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Rage Rage

Akashi Park
9:00 a.m.
Combat Room
------------------------------------------------------------------

Akashi was Horrified. He had been told himself there was no need, that he was assured 1st. So walking up to the board, he was idly counting things that could cause trouble in any possible way if he wanted to skip school. "136....137.......138...!" He said to himself surprised upon inspection of the rankings. "Did the time i used the mannequin to block that one villain's attack actually matter?", questioned akashi, who now, thinking about it, probably shouldn't have done that. But he was still easily the best combatant there. If it would have been a simple duel the other students, he definitely would be the king. But to have gotten a score so low. "34th place!?! Who's joke is this? I'll kill you!" Akashi growled at nobody in particular, stomping his foot in an attempt to calm himself. His whole day, ruined because of a list. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of everyone above him, minus a select few he knew and took a seat internally seething. It was time to make a list. But he could do it later. Now he needed to find a good seat. Take a good seat if he wanted to.

He almost jumped in surprise going to sit down when someone grabbed his hand and called his name. But he hid it well, sitting down while looking at the person in question. "Oh! Junsou! How was your last couple days off? And I saw you got 4th, that's Great!" He asked, attempting to hide his disgust over his own rank. Junsou was easily one of his closest friends he had, so he didn't want her to worry over him. Being able to talk to her was refreshing, after no time arose during break in which he could. While anted to talk to her numerous times during the time off after test, he was busy fighting. Like a lot of fighting. The Underground was a secret club that specialized in boxing matches. The only people that knew about them were important people that could keep their mouth shut. AKA Important Non-Heroes. He'd been fighting in it while watching over it for the usual boss as a favor. While it was Legal, if normal society knew about it, it would probably be looked down upon. Glancing out, He saw the headmaster talking about a teacher vs the top three. That was all he needed to know. One would not put three against one without confidence in the One's ability. We were teens with barely a foot in the door of our tower of true power vs a pro- hero with decades of time sharpening their steel. It was going to be a very one sided battle. But any info he could get on the top three for later was appreciated.
InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter
9:10 a.m.

Last edited:

• PSA academy auditorium 8h30
    I just kept nodding as I followed along the principal's speech on the auditorium. There was still a neverending grin on my face, with the thought of wearing that red uniform with a bright yellow ribbon and brown skirt, while I listened to a hero academy's principal giving me a speech about becoming a hero and congratulating me on making it in. I couldn't believe it! Number eight! Ah, just imagining how popular I could become... I could already imagine it, in a bright hot summer's day the crowds would fill the streets even as a dangerous fight took place in the middle of it. I would be at the center, gracefully pummeling a villain into the ground, while heroically screaming at the crowd to get away. Some would take my advise but other, due to their admiration would being too strong to just leave, would instead cheer me on and shout about how they trusted me and I would take care of the petty villain.. And I would strike the final blow, knocking out the villain, smile playfully with a sigh of relief. I would have, they would cheer, the media would come and report on everything. Another end to another amazing day as a hero.

The clapping of the fictional crowd overlapped with the applause of the student body in the auditorium, snaped me back to reality in that moment. Well, time for quirk orientation, I supposed, breathing in and out, trying to recall the pratice of what my quirk was for the instructor, and the answers to the typical answers they asked. Now, just to find out which class it would take place in, and where in the school that was, and I would be on my merry way. But the PSA had other plans.

"We're gonna fight now? Oh please tell me it's just a tour, I just got up!" And I didnt want to ruin the uniform yet. Oh God they would look at me like I was a freak with torn clothes and just all weird... Would they even let me into the dorm after that display? Oh no, oh no, if I got kicked out now, how could I ever explain it to my parents, why would I, but I would have no choice would I, ah but but... I shook my head. Took a deep breath in. And out. And in. And out, gradually calming with each breath. And in. And out. There was no sense worrying, they were obviously not gonna kick me out after I JUST entered. No one did that, right?

We were all then lead to this shed of a place. I'd mistake it for a storage room from the outside, but inside it was somehow very different. Very pristine and clean, as if someone was obsessively wiping every last stain out since yesterday. Impressive work that almost made me forget why I was here to begin with until the mechanical teacher began telling us all to sit down on the benches. I nodded and immediately headed for one of them, frankly, still unsure about what was gonna happen or how anxious I should feel about it. The principal unpocketed a letter similar to the one I had received and continued his admitedly confusing speech. What did he mean by we didn't understand it or feel it? Why did he call the three top students?

It was soon revealed, however, that his intentions were nefarious. little girl stood from the crowd, an immediately I was struck with a sense of irony that this little girl wasn't just a teacher, actually older than the three tops- she was the teacher that was about to put them in their place, and the rest of us by extention.

"I wonder if they are gonna make the rest of us fight too... And what her power is, I mean, it must be a really though quirk if it can take three people at once, right?" I commented to the people next to me, barely containing the excitement rising inside me, but yet still fighting the tense feeling.

9h12

The Prophet The Prophet InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter

• PSA 9h00
    Straight to the combat room, they said! Wooo! They wasted no time in this academy, did they? We were going straight for the action, and I couldn't wait to show my skills. I even made sure to stretch on my way there, getting ahead of the group now and then to have a little time to strecth my legs for a warm up. A couple of the teachers gave me some unpleasant glares for this, to which I simply continued to stretch even as the crowd passed around me. Before it was done though, I was, so I got up, yawned a little, and moved to tap on the shoulder of the next person to pass in front of me, this somewhat tall black-haired guy.

"Oi! Congrats on getting in too hehe." I gave the guy a wide grin, and walked beside him, taking the opportunity to sniff him a little up and down, finding myself drawn closer and closer. I gave him a curious look, then kept sneezing, closer to his hands this time. There was a scent of meat coming from them, some bloody twisted meat the butcher would prepare by hanging a pig to the ceiling or some other high holder, then twist it beyond repair to dry out something. I never really understood why they did that, to be honest, but it was fun to watch them take out the meat in the morning and hang it or put it behind whatever the invisible thing was called, yet even better was EATING that eat. Sometimes they were even nice enough to give me a little for free before the kids came and played with me for a little. Did this guy go the butcher right before coming here? "You know, if you bring food to the academy, its probably gonna get spoiled. I mean, I don't know what our dorms will have, but I don't think there will be frying pans or pots, and the kitchen will not let us use theirs. So what are you gonna do with the meat?"

We entered the combat room, and it looked a little tight. I mean, the place behind the glass was spatious but the principal was a meanie and we were told we had to sit down. I decided to sit down next to meat guy, maybe he would drop a treat or something eventually. The principal then called the top three to fight a teacher, but I couldn't see any. I mean, I knew I saw worse than most, but was she invisible or something? Once again, I resorted to my nose for guidance, but all I could find was two children (one of them the principal) and the top three that had just passed nearby. What was going? Was the teacher sick or something? Wait... was the tiny one the teacher? I put my hand in front of my mouth, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud.

"Oh, this is gonna be so easy! Hahahahaha! She is a little girl fighting the three of them, she can't actually win, right? Right?" I turned to meat guy and shoved an elbow at his chest playfully like a drunk man to his partner in drinking.
    9h10

Leovonis Leovonis

Setsuo Nikuruisu

PSA: 9:00 A.M.
As I walks into the large room, his eyes widen, half taking in the words of the dog woman walking besides her. "Uh... Y-yeah, thanks I guess." I stare at her as she sniffs my hand, a bit taken off by her doing so, then quickly remembering her doglike features and eventually coming to the conclusion that this was a part of her Quirk. "I know. But most of my stuff is either dried or about to be eaten. And I'll probably end up buying a fridge if we don't have one in the dorms. And I gotta eat so I can use my Quirk. " I saw as I flip my pack around so it rests on my stomach, unzipping it and taking out a medium sized tupperware case with a fork tapped to the top. I take the fork off, pop the lid open and slide it into my bag, resting the now open tupperware full of soba noodles, sprinkled with sesame seeds, green onions spread out in it. Two heard boiled eggs resting on the top of it. I smile as my mouth waters a little as I pick up the fork and began to eat. I knew that I didn't have the luxury of time, so after my first initial bite, I begin to eat more and more of the soba as quickly as possible, cramming oodles of the noodles as quickly as I could in my gullet, saving the eggs for last.
I spaced out while cramming my mouthful of the food I had packed, only to be brought back to Earth by the girl I had been walking with had begun talking. "Hm?" I said my bag still over my stomach and midway through eating another couple of noodles. "Oh. Yeah. Totally. Small fry like here totally isn't packing some giant trump card up her sleeve." I say before slurping down my last mouthful of noodles before grabbing on of the eggs and shoving the whole thing in my mouth, chewing it as fast as I could before swallowing it. "Want my other egg?" I say to the girl, holding the hardboiled egg out to her, offering it to her with a smile.
9:10 A.M
[BORDER] F/M/B Chart (Flesh, Muscle, Bone chart.)

Flesh: 450 Calories (Soba) + 78 (Egg) = 528

Bone: 200 (Starter amount)

Muscle: 100 (Starter amount) [/BORDER]

Mentions: Idea Idea

Last edited:

Atsushi Junsou

9: 10 A.M.

Ringo-chan.%28Haegiwa%29.full.2079498.jpg
Junsou's attention was brought back to Akashi as she heard his question. She flipped out her flip phone and started typing.

It was uneventful. How were you these past few days?

It wasn't the whole truth but it wasn't a lie either. Nothing really happened aside from the little incident with Shiri but she didn't need or want to bring it up. One reason being that she didn't want to waste time typing. The other being that she didn't want him to cause trouble. She wasn't sure if it'd be because of her but she had a feeling he will.

Junsou then remembered the other half of his sentence and started to type again. However, she saw that the trio started to make a move. Specifically the guy and the girl. Not Shiri. As she watched, she continued typing. She had been using this method for years now. Of course she would have memorized the position of the letters.

Junsou wasn't sure what the two student's Quirks were exactly but she could guess that the guy's Quirk had something to do with modifying his body since he's doing just that. As for the girl's... She wasn't sure. Light manipulation? Either way, that.. Magnolia Crater seems intimidating. As she watched, something caught her attention. They didn't seem to be working together. Granted, their Quirks seemed powerful on their own but Junsou was sure that alone wasn't enough against a Pro Hero who had more experience and skills than they did. She wasn't all that sure but they might actually have a better chance if they worked together. Well, that was just her. Maybe they'd end up doing well solo.

Junsou quickly glanced down to her phone to see if there were any spelling errors before showing it to Akashi.

Thanks but that was only because I paired up with someone during the test. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have even pass that test. Speaking of ranks, what's yours?

Junsou actually didn't want to make a conversation at the moment because she wanted to watch but she ended up starting a conversation with him anyway. Maybe it was the fact they hadn't seen each other for a long time.

Once she was sure Akashi read it all, she closed her phone for the time being and was about to give her complete attention to the fight but her ears caught a familiar voice. Leaning forward and looking to the side, Junsou saw a familiar face next to Akashi.

It was her Akacha, her senpai.

A grin made way to her lips as she waved at the red head, the fight momentarily forgotten. Junsou wasn't sure what she said but all she knew was that Akacha was here. She couldn't remember when was the last time she saw her but it was a while. Therefore, she was very happy that she finally saw her again.

9: 15 A.M.
Idea Idea The Prophet The Prophet

Shiri Itami, Combat Room
09:00
Being the archetypal hood-kid that he was, until now Shiri hadn't bothered with this ranking business. Too much reading. He'd discarded his acceptance letter the moment he'd gotten past the acceptance... Bit, and strolled right to the auditorium without regard for the notice posted out front. So this was a surprise. A nice one, even! Marching to that note, he wouldn't be able to care less about the other, snider remarks the Principal made. Something about them not being prepared. Yada yada. Boring. The kind of nonsense that heroes always wanted to chatter about to keep standing on that moral high-ground that they were all so fond of. He'd heard that whole song and dance a thousand times.

Though putting that aside, the thought that Gas-chan probably ranked around the same place his him niggled in the back of his mind. With the duo they'd run in the exam and all. That bothered him.

His moment wouldn't be spoiled, however. He puffed his chest out in pride, looked generally self satisfied, and joined his over-achieving comrades on stage. Hehe. Comrades. These two would definitely do a better job of that than his last partner, right? Good, capable folk like them needed to stick together, or something along those lines. One of them even had a good sense for haircuts. They'd definitely be having a conversation once all this was said and done. Which given the task at hand looked like it'd be pretty soon. In contrast to the school's Number 1 and 2, when Shiri looked down at Ms. Braun, he looked down on her. All he saw was some shorty playing at being intimidating, and figured they'd matched them up against a support-type of Hero to go easy on them. Big mistake.

That didn't mean he'd go easy though, and clearly the same thing went for his partners, too! He certainly approved. The boy dashing forward, and the girl stylishly beginning her assault, Shiri himself would have been left feeling quite bereft of momentum had he not come to school today expecting a fight. Of course, it being against a Teacher wasn't part of the plan, but he liked to think improvisation was one of his specialties. Going with the flow of Dea and Tarou's gung-ho approach, Shiri let every last drop of the fuel in his body burn. Strength flushed through his system. His blood started to boil.

If that girl was going to open with such a flashy move, then he'd be giving it his all too.

Dashing in behind his Tarou, Shiri took the moment he stumbled as a chance to catch up, riding the surprise caused by Dea's strike to deliver a blow of his own, with all the strength he drew his arm back dramatically before firing it off like a bullet. The only difference was- other than the obvious lack of beam- was that he was aiming right for her forehead.
09:15

Idea Idea
simj26 simj26
Trombone Trombone

Tokage Barūn
Fight and Flight
9:00
Tokage did as she was told, walking into the combat room with a slight smile underneath her mask. She put her hands behind her back while studying the three that came onto the "stage." The girl seemed the most polite but Tokage didn't speak back, the bald boy seemed perplexed and finally was the other boy who looked very feminine who seemed to literally be looking down on her. Her gaze turned into a glare as she loosened the grip on her rebreather. Her mouth seemed to be closed shut as the girl was preparing her attack along with the two boys, all charging straight for her. She closed her eyes in case the bright light from the girls fist would blind her.

"3,2,1!" And that's when a giant concentrated gust of wind escaped Tokage's mouth, aiming at all three. Along with that, it shot Tokage back into the wall where her claws dug in, that's when she opened her mouth. 'None of them are attempting to actually work together it seems. It's sad because these are all powerful quirks that could have worked well together. And yelling your attack at me while it's a charge, if this was a real fight then that wouldn't work.' Tokage didn't think for long before shooting out another gust of wind, this time acting as a way of propulsion.

While she shot forward, she grabbed Tarou's head, attempting to throw him at the others. She then let go and flipped over the three. She got on all fours while her claws dragged against the combat rooms floor. Her grin became wider as she decided it was time for her to go all out as well. While she was moving, Tokage strapped the rebreather back onto her mouth and took a large gulp of air.

Most of Tokage's exposed skin seemed to change into bright green scales with hints of red and yellow. She grew 3 times her normal size, her body becoming a lot more muscular with the size change. She moved the cloak out of the way, revealing the shimmering red underneath with the two large yellow eye-like patterns. She got up and charged straight at the three with claws attempting to slash at the group. Even with the massive sized, she seemed to move just as fast as before, the only other thing changing was her look to kill.

9:16
simj26 simj26 Trombone Trombone The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Last edited by a moderator:
Tokihana EllionCombat Room: 9:00 AM

6322dd645842be48c9b9222dab156e63.jpg
Toki stood in line with the rest of the students. She only had a small bag with the essentials, the school wouldn't allow anything past that anyways so she didn't even bother trying. She glanced around as people spoke to one another. Debating whether to chime in she ultimately decided against it. So far she had kept to herself, from the exam until now. No reason to change that. The fact that everyone was talking about hero-related stuff certainly helped convince her. Toki looked up at the school itself and, try as she might, was unable to fully hide the disdain she felt. The feeling of dread at being there was immense. The desire to be anywhere but there welled up inside her, threatening to overflow and cause her to run for the hills. Alas, as much as she despised her current situation that wasn't an option. The only thing worse than being at this school was not being there. With a sigh and a heavy heart she stepped forward, giving up her bag to be inspected.

Once she had checked in her bag she followed the line of students into the auditorium. She came to a stop, her gaze held firmly on the heroes assembled as she waited for the obligatory introduction to be over. As the principle spoke her eyes narrowed slightly. Being told to remember the exam left an unpleasant taste in her mouth. She disliked the exam in of itself feeling it was way too excessive. The fact that she had to take it against her will just made it all the more unpleasant. Another quiet sigh escaped her lips as the principle droned on. All she had to do was suffer through and they'd be dismissed to their dorms or something. Her meager hopes were soon dashed at the mention of starting their first class. Like so many of her fellow students the confusion was evident upon her features. Class? They hadn't even settled in or gotten to see their dorms or anything. Why would they be having a class right then?

Well, whatever. She followed instructions and went along with the rest of the students, finally taking a seat in one of the back bleachers. With the principle reading the acceptance letter she thought back to when she had received hers. She had mostly just skimmed over it to get the important bits. Even now she was mightily confused as to how she ended up 14th. She had made a concerted effort to place herself in the middle of the pack, not near the front. Only thing she could think of was her concerted effort backfired. Obviously she had played it too safe. Oh well, not like it mattered anyways. What did matter was being asked what they felt when they read the letter. She was a hair's breadth from blurting out how she felt but was quick to rein herself back in. Her habit of speaking her mind was going to be a problem given what she felt about her situation. Nevertheless they finally got down to why they were there. This school really was pretty ruthless. First thing was to beat down the top three students to make an example of just how weak they were and how far they still had to go. It was a style of teaching she was all too familiar with, and one she really wasn't looking forward to.

PSA
9:09 AM

Tou heard Alex's word's of encouragement for his quirk, and he looked down and smiled a bit. "It's a special combination of quirks I won't deny that, but I don't think I'm the right person for this quirk....." His thoughts drifted a little, thinking about the pain and training he had to do to get his quirk just where it is now. Overall he was happy with it, but he wanted to extend the range further and have the strength truly go through walls instead of just going into them and staying there. He thought about the words of encouragement from his family, the complaining and yelling from his sister telling him how dangerous it was to try and unlock seven. He smiled a bit more and looked up. "Even so this is my quirk, and even though I don't think I'm the right person for it, I'll mold myself to be someone who can." He said with a rare confidence tone in his voice, but then immediately realized how he sounded and shuttered back down. "W-what am I saying though, plus i-it's not like I'll reach that p-point anyways." He said back to his more nervous self.

He heard Alex's words though and nodded his head. "I agree. Even if the teacher is just a support type, which I doubt, she's a hero with year's of experience and were first year's in a new high school. I know that they're the top three, but it's doubtful that they'll actually win." Tou said seriously before looking at Octavia, returning her stare, and nodded his head a bit nervously. "I-I'll be you're eye's Handa-chan. I'll try to describe the best I can." He said turning his head towards the combat room, seeing the girl firing off bright beam of light at the teacher. Immediately after the two boys of the group rushed forwards with their quirks, which would imply they were close range fighters just like Toujou expected. In what seemed like a flash Barūn-sensei released a large gust of wind from her mouth, and launched Itami and Sasaki at Dea before going over them. Tou's eye's widened at the full appearance of Barūn-sensei, who had grown three times her size and appeared to look like some kind of dragon or lizard beast of some kind. He relayed all of that to Octavia and after he stared at the four fighters. "I knew that they were up against a teacher, but if things keep going like this then it'll be over within a minute." Tou thought as they were about to launcher their next attacks.

9:16 AM
Trombone Trombone National National

• Indeed, it seemed, there was meat, but the boy refused to share it. I turned around and pouted for a little bit, until I saw this beautiful butterfly pass by and... what was I thinking about again?

As I began talking to him on the benches of the combat room, the boy pulled out something that smelled and looked delicious, some great-looking noodles that almost immediately filled my mouth with saliva. I covered it slightly so that I could still talk without leaving a poodle on the bench, and tried turning my attention to the fight taking place. As expected, the top three were starting strong. One of the boy's immediately rushed to fight with his legs growing like crazy and his arms deflating like a ball that was chewed on too much. My drool was only getting harder to contain. I couldn't help but picture those huge bones right at my reach to chew through, and if they still had the tartarus, oh the delicacy! Fortunately, however, my attention was diverted to the meat boy who offered me one of his eggs. I stopped and stared at him, pondering if I should lick him. Probably not, the student behind me was already complaining about my tail waggling and hitting his legs, so if I turned around now I would only be hitting yet another person.

"Really? For me? Thank you! " I said it all fast, worried he might change his mind since the egg looked so good, and immediately chomped the eggs right out of his hand with my mouth. The soft egg crumbled in my mouth, an explosion of a little warmth and mixing flavors that all offered the resistance of laying on a couch after a tiring day. A large smile grew on my face as I chewed on it little by little and progressively swallowed it. When I gulped down the last bit, I took a quick breath, then inquired:

"Hey, what's your name? I'm Koinu Sakana! Nice to meet you and thanks for the treat! I... " A burst of light and large yelling made my ears pull back a little, but my attention on the battle again. I got just a little bit up, when a teacher had to be a meanie and tell me to sit back down. My tail was low, but I scouted still for everything I could see (basically all of it, but it was a little harder to tell without colors to aid me), and looked for the source of the light. I concluded it was probably the girl since she was the only one not going for the teacher directly, who was somehow still there. Standing. And fighting, and TURNING INTO A DRAGON MONSTER! "Wow, that's so cool! I wonder what I would have to eat to do something like that."

Leovonis Leovonis

Setsuo Nikuruisu
PSA 9:13 A.M.
Combat Room

My eyes squint as I stare at the newly formed dragon standing in the school's combat room, amazed that someone that small could possible hold a Quirk so potent and powerful. The longer I looked at it, the more I got lost in her green scales, gazing at it like a thief would a jewel, until I remember the girl next to me just chomped my egg I had offered to her directly out of my hand, taking me out of my daze and bringing me back to reality. "Oh, uh... no problem." I had trouble focusing between the girl and the fight, until I snapped to my senses and realized it would be rude if I didn't talk to the girl sitting next to me.
"I'm Setsuo Nikuruisu. But you can call me Niki or Setso if you want." I said to Sakana-chan, closing my now empty box of noodles and putting it in my bag, taking out another container full of brisket, popping it open taking a forkful into my mouth, before looking back at the fight. "Dunno... think she lays eggs?" I say to Sakana-chan, bumping her shoulder gesturing that she can have some of my food. After all, foods better when you share it with friends.

[BORDER] F/M/B Chart (Flesh, Muscle, Bone chart.)

Flesh: 1252 grams

Bone: 200 grams (Starter amount)

Muscle: 194 grams (Starter amount) [/BORDER]​

Mentions: Idea Idea

Dea November
She stepped forwards, and caught Tarou. The impact of him against her, however, cost her a tidy five percent to stand her ground. By the gods, Ms. Barun was strong. She was expecting Pro Hero levels but this was simply unprecedented. Amateurs? Pah! What a tall tale! What amateur transformed into dragons?! As she laid Tarou down, and watched as Ms. Barun somersaulted over them, she couldn't help but be swamped by awe. She still couldn’t get over the fact that her Quirk was to become a dragon! A dragon! She had to get a good breath of air just to digest this information.

Then something else hit her.

She swallowed. 15 percent. 15 percent. When her mobile phone reached that level, it would incessantly warn her of it. She now knew why. Being this dangerously low on energy, and still having to work just as hard? That would put a toll on anyone. As she wrestled with this fact that she was going to collapse soon, she was beset by the re-realisation that she was going to lose.

Then why? Why did she feel so alive? This inevitability. This...sheer precipice that she was looking down into...it gave her a rush of adrenaline that she had never felt before. All that time training alone, all that time spent watching television and emulating her favourite heroes. It never felt so...immersive. This life and death situation she was faced with, even when it was simply simulated, charged her with a foreign feeling of bliss.

As she watched, she realised a small fact. Why was she taking breaths from the rebreather? At that instant, the thought of it being a vulnerability shot through her mind. She wasn’t sure why, she wasn’t sure how, she just knew, instinctively, that it could be an exploit. At least, she hoped it was. But where there was hope, there was light. “Mr. Sasaki, Ms. Itami! Aim for the rebreather!” She left it at that. Barely catching her breath after receiving Tarou, she sprinted forwards. Whatever they did next, she had already left it to them. She was confident that they knew what to do. Even if they didn’t, after their display against Ms. Barun, she was at least happy that the ones standing alongside her held nothing back.

She had the flicker of the thought that she was a big fool as she watched the giant claw accelerate towards her. Perhaps she was. Perhaps she was. But as the next fool in the line said, one would never know, if one never tried. She gathered power in her fist, as she rushed head on to meet the claw. She could feel the lead gathering in her feet, the numbers slowly dipping to 9%. She just needed to buy enough time. At the apex of the swing, she met the claw with her fist. An explosion, smaller than the one she opened the fight with, occurred, with enough force to at the very least slow it, enough to buy time.

Dea November: Energy 9%

B BlueClover Trombone Trombone The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Combat room 9h
Truth be told Nero had pretty much been acting the zombie at the moment, having zoned out as he followed the line of students into the combat room, but once the movement stopped and he was told to be seated he snapped back into reality. Rubbing his head he sighed, that old school of fish nature must've kicked in and he followed without question, something he was going to have to work on in his time here. Sitting down as he was asked the principle began speaking, and speaking, and speaking even more. "Really?" Nero thought to himself, he wanted to give the utmost respect to the principle and his powerful voice but more speeches? He literally just got done giving one not too long ago and now he's doing it again? This was something Nero most certainly wasn't used to, back in his village nobody wasted words or time for that matter. If you needed something then you ask, if you had something to say then you say it being courteous to the person you're talking to by not wasting there time and keeping it short. Sighing he leaned back in his seat already bored, but was he happy once the man finished his speech. Looking back towards the glass he spotted one of the teachers and one of the students about to square off. This most certainly was an interesting way to test them; sitting up he watched and focused, like a great white observing its prey, he watch d with intent to see how they move, and also feel how much energy they expended through his electrorecptors, "you can tell a lot about a person by listening to their heart beat" neros father always told him.
9h 10min

Akashi Park
9:15 a.m.
Combat Room
"Likewise." Akashi lied. "But I still had a great time.". Akashi didn't like lying, but the most fun happens there, so he can't sell it out. He glanced at the fight before looking at her next text. While it was inconvenient every blue moon, he didn't really mind how she talked. When she wants to talk, she can go ahead. "my rank? Oh, yeah.... Uh, I got 34th." He answered, voice lowering. Every second that passed with him knowing of that pathetic rank became increasingly embarrassing. It made him want to go scream at something, fight something, something! Both his parents were pro heroes! Failure was never an option. He fixed his collar and tie, the youth looking at the fight closer. "I wonder if they are gonna make the rest of us fight too... And what her power is, I mean, it must be a really though quirk if it can take three people at once, right?"
Someone blurted out next to him, and glancing over, saw a familiar face. It was Yugoyiashi-Senpai "" No, I don't think so. Only the top will fight. Because if everyone fought, not only would it take forever, but they'd lose the "fear". It's clear that they are going to lose. I mean look at that thing! It's like a dragon! But on instinct, when you look at a rank, you'd think that they were some powerful force. While it's true, the fact that they didn't fight the teacher. They don't know how hard it is. Now everyone is bound to get maybe one or two good hits. Then everyone thinks that they are equal, that the top 3 arent special. So people will render the rankings as obsolete. That, and as a lesson. They want to show that none of us are special. That even their smallest could mop the floor with the top students in school. Just a guess anyway. I might be wrong."
Akashi theorized, shrugging his shoulders. If he was boss, he'd want to scare the newbies into submission too. But this wasn't going to scare him. He knew he'd still do whatever he wanted anyway. That she-beast didn't scare him. Sure it would beat him just as easily as it would the three up there. But he'd still be there the next day doing the same thing.

Now that he was rambling, he wondered how many other people he knew were here. Here's Junsou and Yugoyiashi-Senpai, but we're there any others? He absentmindedly stared at the fight, as one sided as it was, while waiting for the now three way conversation to continue.
Combat Room
9:20 a.m.
InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Idea Idea

Last edited:

• MAE, YORI
    oQzlRE1.jpg
    PRESENT DAY
    9:00 A.M.
    PEACE SIGN ACADEMY - THE COMBAT ROOM​

Scoffing, Yori rolls her eyes at Masaru's, her dismissal assimilating into laughter. "Too excited to smoke? Oh please, don't lie to us or yourself." With a light bounce in her feet, she quickly makes her way to the combat room, the anticipation and eagerness steadily building up as she sets herself down on one of the benches. With rapt attention, Palatine focuses solely on the speech of the principal, however, her eyes wander to the students every so often, watching their reactions. She recalls almost every face from watching the examination. As soon as the principal announces the top three, a slight frown graces her face as he mentions Ms. Tokage Barun. While the child-like appearance was charming (to Yori, at least), Barun's persona was no relief to the motherly figure. She brings her hand to her face, covering her mouth as she attempts to hide the signs of disapproval, besides the furrow of her brow. Of course, she had her objections, but surely there would be no real complications. Only Yori Mae's deep concern for the children. Silently, she prays to herself for the top three.

Leaning over to the closest teacher, she whispers, "you know, I still think this is a bad idea, with Barun-san. But I suppose now is too late to fix this, huh? Unfortunate for those kids, I feel bad for them..." As the top three, Tarou, Dea, and Shiri assemble in the combat room along with Tokage, Yori tsks, leaning away from the teacher she'd just spoken to. As much as Yori loved Tokage, and treated her like the cutest child on the Earth, Ms. Mae knew better than to underestimate an opponent such as she. The ferocious tenacity and uncontrollable ire of Tokage Barun were unchecked, and projecting that behavior onto the children would be undesirable. Moving her hand from her face, she crosses her arms and hums in disappointment.

Yet, the first attacks of the students (especially the cutest girl, Ms. November) truly made the fight better. Alas, the small flicker of hope died out as soon as Tokage's quirk had been revealed, growing larger than the normal student. "Ahh, there she goes." She sighs exasperatedly.

9:17 A.M.​

Trombone Trombone Idea Idea B BlueClover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back