• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner search

Cuukyio

Skate fast, eat yrash
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyyy so, I don't really know about what exactly but I have Tons of fandoms I'm in and would love to have a 1x1 rp about maybe any of them, it varies between lots of animes, some series or cartoons so if anyone has anything they are really into we can see if interests match up ^^

I'm a big fan of oc x cannon, so if you are too that would be great feel a bit awkward if either I just do that or the other just does it

I don't have a preferred text length, I can varie between short and long depending on the partner but as long as the replies give at least some room to react to I am cool with anything

I tend to forget to reply or forget to say that I am busy so if I haven't answered after a bit please hit me up again, my working times also make it difficult sometimes but I could answer basicly every day in either my breaks or after work ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back