• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner Search

Karabunny101

Captain
I begged you to stay. I pleaded with you not to leave. I felt like I needed your love. Like I really wanted you to be the one who loved me. You would leave for hours and hours at a time late at night and I would lay in the bed; wide awake wondering what I did wrong. I kept thinking there was something I could do to make you love me. Dye my hair, lose some weight. You would get so mad when I asked you where you had been at night. You would smack me and tell me I was was wrong for asking. You would slam my head into a wall when we would fight. Somehow I thought that it was still my fault. That there was something I could have done to make you less mad and love me. Well I did everything I could think of and she was still better than me. Four years gone down the drain. I was tattered and bruised when we broke up. Bloody nose and broken ribs because you couldn't believe I would actually walk away from you. Well I did. I gathered my things and transferred to a new job in a new city. Here I am trying to start over. Trying to find myself.
It was a little coffee shop that was open all night. It was filled with smooth jazz and the scent of holiday spices. Kim sat there sipping her warm tea reading a book titled "Blood and Time Periods." it was her new favorite as she was trying to learn more about blood for her job. She spend most of her Saturdays here at this shop. Sometimes people would talk to her but normally she was left to her own tasks in the corner being a fly on the wall. This night was different. There was change in the air she could almost feel it. It was pouring down rain and someone had just walked into to the shop. Kim's eyes snapped up from her book, just to see who had walked in.

If you have made it this far then hot dang maybe you like my starter! I am looking for a love story. I prefer MxF but I am open to FxF. My character is Kim Rose and she is a Forensic Scientist who has moved to a new city. Now this doesn't have to be just realistic. This RP could take place in the Marvel world if there was a super hero that you would like to play. If this interests you shoot me a PM or let me know in the thread below! Thank you for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back