• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner search number....well who's keeping count anymore?

Shadow Rose

Hopeless Daydreamer
Hello again everyone!

It's been some time since I've last posted as I took yet another hiatus, but I'm really hoping things will work out this time, though if I'm being honest the hopes aren't really that high.

I'm currently looking for a long-term partner for an oddly specific craving I've admittedly had for years at this point but it's never really panned out. As for what I'm looking for in a partner:

-18+. I myself am in my 20's and just prefer my partner to at least be 18 in case anything super mature comes up. I don't want to get in trouble with anyone from your parents to the law.

-OOC chatter. Let's nerd out and be friends and share fan art or what book we're reading at the time. Maybe you see the rp going in a different direction from what was originally planned. I don't want to be just some stranger on the internet lets be friends. I promise I don't bite as long as you're not rude lol.

-Not one for one liners. I gave it a shot once and got really bored really quickly. I can understand if nothings coming to mind but you wanna get out a reply but you're creative juices just aren't flowing. That's fine. Writer's block happens to all of us. Shoot take all the time you need just let me know you're still interested so I don't think you ghosted or something.

-Planning. I guess this can kind of go with the last two. Again pulling from the one experience of the one liner rp it wasn't really planned out and we just didn't have an objective to reach and again got bored quite quickly. Now I'm okay with little deviations. After all what's the point in planning every little detail if it doesn't leave a few surprises? In fact I encourage a bit of creative freedom as long as we can still get from point a to point b. We should have fun writing together after all it shouldn't be a chore.

-If you can keep from ghosting please do. Honestly if you have to bail I'd rather you just say something as I've been burned by this very thing so many times. What am I going to do, find where you live and beat the crap out of you? Nah that's a good way to go to jail and I'm just not that type of person regardless. I might be a bit bummed but I'd rather you say something then dip out on me and leave me hanging. I understand life things just happens. A loved one dies, you fall out of habit, and you eventually forget. Or you got a new job/started school and you just don't have the time like you used to. Or more recently you got covid (or are otherwise really sick/hurt) and are in the hospital. All good reasons to disappear, but if it can be helped I'd rather you just say something.

-Alright with possible mature themes. Of course tell me about any triggers you may have and I'll do my best to avoid them but I'm alright with pretty much whatever as long as we don't go too far with it. Really the only thing I can't handle/won't touch with the world's longest pole are pretty much whatever's a given via things like pedophelia, zoophilia, scat, those types of things. Limits can be discussed in the planning stage.

-Doubling, though not a requirement, is something I'm willing to do. It doesn't even have to be a fandom I think I have a fandomless character or two laying around somewhere and we can do our own thing.

-Creative liberties. I'm looking for a specific fandom because I have an itch that just won't go away until I get it. And of course I don't aim to completely change the fandom world beyond recognition. However nor do I plan on being so strict with the lore that I might as well just play the actual game. No I myself am guilty of getting inspiration (from little easter eggs like the Focus from Horizon Zero Dawn to entire characters making their appearance) from other games and having an explanation as to why it's in this specific world, however I realise the importance of not going too far as to completely change everything. Since I do this it's of course totally okay if you do as well.

-LGBTQ friendly. All are welcome regarless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, and all that good stuff. Consider this a safe space. :)

Craving(s):

Fallout 4 roleplay and, if I'm allowed to be choosy, I'm looking for someone who's willing to write as Maxson for my synth character. As I said I can of course double and do whatever character though I'm honestly not sure how good I am at canon characters, but previous partners and I have been able to figure something out. I'll absolutely do my best though. This roleplay can either be romantic or platonic. Either works but I'm lowkey really into the idea of them despising each other and then ultimately learning to trust each other in one way or another as time goes on.

If that's not a thing then Danse would work too. I have something of an idea for them too though honestly it's a bit dusty and not quite as fleshed out.

Characters:
For Fallout 4

Artemis: My synth. Was a courser, escaped now and has wondered the post war United States since 2272. Joined the Midwest Brotherhood (since they allow non humans) after they saved her life a few months after her escape. Became an assassin/special ops soldier for them and now travels to each chapter as needed. Loves to read. Hates flying.
DOB (for lack of a better term): December 21, 2267
Sign: Sagittarius

Non-Fandom (in case there isn't a fandom character you want me to double as)
Jonah: Works as an archeology assistant and becomes lively when talking about a recent discovery but becomes shy about it when he realizes how animated he gets. Can easily get flustered when things don't quite work out the way he hoped. Is happy with life for the most part.
DOB: April 13
Sign: Aries

Sariah: Wanting to go into collage but struggling to pick what to major in. Was on the girls soccer team in high school. Has a couple of close friends. Was religious but has been going through a bit of a faith crisis for the past year. Can become fidgety when there's someone she likes though tries to deny it and fails.

Well that's about it. As I said I would absolutely love a Fallout 4 RP and really I can change the two non fandom characters to become fandom ones if need be depending on the fandom. DM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back