• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš—πšŽπš› πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘ /πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš˜πš™πšŽπš—/

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)

Hello! My name is Sage! Im 17, Literate writer, and someone whos obsessed with Horror, Art, Fantasy, and much more! My pronouns are he/they and Im gender-fluid! And, I’m looking for some partners!

I don’t require much, Just the basic!
-Literacy: Literate or higher
-Activity: At least once a day/every other day
-Comfort: No triggers, doesn’t mind being open, helps build twists with me!

I have many plots in mind, Iβ€˜Ll list some and if any interest you and you fit the requirements! PM me!
Muse A is a prince. A runaway one to be exact. He ran away after faking his death, and to this day.. He has been living in secret. Over the years he finally decided to break back into his home castle, meeting Muse B, a Knight, who caught him as he tried to break in. Muse A and Muse B were close friends when they were younger, so when they recognized each other. Things got pretty… emotional. TBC..

Muse A and Muse B have been best friends every since they were born. Their parents were friends, and they became friends. It all fell apart when one moved to a different college, one far away. They planned to go to the same college, but one got a better offer, and couldnt say no. They fell apart, and finally they heard back from one another years later. On one if theirs wedding day. They went to it, and only became heart broken. But they got back into contact, and eventually fall in love once again. (Can figure out what to do from here)
-God/goddess x human
-physic x client
-fairy x fairy catcher
-murderer x victim
-sister’s boyfriend x brother

Last edited:
oh my lord i so wanna rp the runaway prince plot--

what type of faceclaims do you take?

hii! I'm interested if you're still looking!! just one question, wdym by 'literate'? wanna be sure that i make the cut πŸ˜…

I'd like to try the second plot about the ghost, I have a demon oc I'd like to use unless you'd prefer for me to play the ghost hunter or a more friendly ghost--?

I'm a literate to advanced literate roleplayer; 2 to 6+ paragraphs; 10+ lines

I'd like to try the second plot about the ghost, I have a demon oc I'd like to use unless you'd prefer for me to play the ghost hunter or a more friendly ghost--?

I'm a literate to advanced literate roleplayer; 2 to 6+ paragraphs; 10+ lines
Hello! Pm me! You may play whoever youd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back