• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The violence of action would be in our favor, actually. An early assault before the enemy can discern out tactics would actually cause some disorganization in their own ranks. It doesn't work if the opponent is aware of the tactic being employed.

That is a fair statement I agree but it can still turn into an ambush or misplay if we are unaware of the terrain, what tanks are present, or their layout. Now I'm not saying battles haven't had a moment where a force came smashing down and overwhelming the enemy. I'm just saying there are merits to having light /recon units in a force.

I'm not saying there aren't merits but I disagree that we have to have one just to say we have a recon element. I guess they could act as a spotter for the ISU-152 to act as artillery.

Well only on the ground that losing a Ke-Ni in scouting isn't as much of a loss compared to losing a medium. That aside there isn't really much of merit of a Light in GUP unless you want to run around like Anzio peppering people in moot rounds for the most part. As far as I'm aware I'm just gonna be vibing around the battle field watching.

Or just having a line up of tanks that are combat capable rather then one being useless, is probably better. Anzio used theirs in mass to distract the opponent and pull forces away by using numbers to cause panic (that and them not getting outed when they got hit made no sense).

Also, this is all banter, I don't care what tank you use, useless or not.

Last edited:
I saw this as a theory-crafting honestly lol. It doesn't make sense to be mad at my own choice I'm just being grounded in my actions, so if scouting isn't tasked out I don't see my OC's slapping the 37mm cannon and saying let's go tiger hunting. To be fair light tanks vs anything else usually resulted in the light lost.

Guys, this is not WoT, you can recon on foot like the one Yukari and Rommel did in the Pravda battle (´・ω・`)

I’m still thinking of a starter, at the meantime let’s wait and see if more people would wanna join

Let’s decide our normal school uniform with all current candidates, just vote by saying the number

#12F08B0BE-EBA4-4C5A-B0B2-835F2143A424.png
B1178503-42B9-4F51-8F82-316D22AC490F.jpeg
1F5A1580-FB1F-458C-AFC2-A8F3E18C996B.jpeg
After we decided the normal school uniforms we can vote for the tank crew uniform next

So far we’ve got 6 posts in the CS (not including me), so I think any option that got 4 votes would be the one.

Are there any more suggestions for the tank uniform? It’s still open to submit before we starts the voting process Xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back