• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If y'all still want more players, I have a friend coming back from a job in Syria who would be willing to join. Though, they won't be available til Saturday to start working on characters

Oh wow, Syria? Would they happened to actually fought a battle in a tank or something?

If there’s no more suggestions I think we’ll vote on which uniform we’re gonna use

I have not. I was a private contractor, but all I really did was guard a cyber security center in Damascus
That sounds awesome, like Lawrence of Arabia stuff. Do they still have much historical sites left around Damascus or have ISIL blew them all up already?

Damascus is so far in SSA territory it doesn't really get touched that often. Ummyud Masque and The National Muesuem are fine. My time there was quiet, but I also didn't really poke my head out to much, since the crew I was with stuck out like sore thumbs and we didn't want to draw attention.

Alright, well, I should have my CS done by Monday then. Do we still need the student council president/treasurer/pr group?

Panzer Löwe was designed but never built like a lot of other designs. P.1000 had some speculative designs from some engineers but your right they never any finished blueprints for that one.

I think it would make more sense to only include tanks that at least had prototype built

Alright, the page of lore and extra info is up, you guys can leave suggestions here or PM me so more stuff could be added to our RP’s lore, like we’re still yet to decide the school uniform

Users who are viewing this thread

Back