• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think everyone is also supposed to form a conga line now to get covered in unnamed goo. But yeah everyone first got split into the four groups.
Gotta figure out where to put Tiffany. Probably in the ragtag bunch in the back. She's not combat, not healing, and definitely not supportive (pun intended), so...
Ah. Pffft. Yeah I forgot about that. Huurr.

There already are already so many love based demigoddesses (for real they are all women lol) and I already have Ishtar's kiddo in the mix, but if I hadn't I would have made a child of Eros/Cupid, complete with wings, and I'd have the perfect image for it

37A705FC-7671-4105-AF27-A1D8FFAF7EF9.jpeg

Edit: yes I am aware that a human with wings would cause too much uproar, hence why said kid would be dumped in the school right from the get go. Someone truly raised at the school.
Either that or the character would be parading around with fake wings to be like their papa.

But this is not a char that will ever exist ^_^

Last edited:
I personally think having a roommate is perfect in terms of RP.

It will be great for interacting and force us out of our respective groups. Ex. Chloe and Friday will work well together. Friday’s bad girl persona and Chloe’s good girl personality influencing each other will make for some good character development.

RI.a RI.a I take it our two chars are not together anymore on the battlefield? Or is Haruna also in the Vanguard?
I put her in the healing group xD she's not got any offensive attacks and she has no weapons training. Im thinking of making her learn one of her powers in the labyrinth. Possibly the light one if it's going to be dark.

im praying equally drunk Sigvar pulls me onto the combat team

RI.a RI.a I take it our two chars are not together anymore on the battlefield? Or is Haruna also in the Vanguard?
But yes they could maybe arrive together but what "called" elsewhere. If Hiraya isn't healing. And she can find her again in the line if you want. I don't mind. (:

I didn’t put this in the CS but Friday has Darkness Manipulation.

Not sure where flight actually came from though. (Does Eris have wings?)

I also find funny that Friday nullifies any luck manipulation and any event
manipulation in general as things go horribly wrong around her. (Note: I said around her, not with her.)

Don’t mind me just thinking out loud.

I put her in the healing group xD she's not got any offensive attacks and she has no weapons training. Im thinking of making her learn one of her powers in the labyrinth. Possibly the light one if it's going to be dark.
But yes they could maybe arrive together but what "called" elsewhere. If Hiraya isn't healing. And she can find her again in the line if you want. I don't mind. (:
Oke. Haruna learning an ability in the first war game would be cool for her. Hrmmm. Yeah, Imma do that

RIP
Such a gorgeous tragedy of what could have been a beautiful budding friendship between Shakir and Chloe 😭

Idk how I missed so many posts but yolo

Olissa Olissa Accelerate Accelerate Can you make like an Extra Page with all the lore/answers you've given to people's questions bc it's hard to keep track of ^ ^;

Also we should start a list of people who want roommates and see how it ends up

So (from what I can tell)

ROOMMATES
Mikoto ( Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart )
Arthur ( Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart ) (I could go either way on him tbh)
Chloe ( Olissa Olissa )
Friday ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss )
Cassie ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ) (not sure if you are using Misty or not)
Brooke ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum )
Hiraya ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum )
Shakir ( girmu girmu )

NO ROOMMATES
Tiffany ( Olissa Olissa )

What about yahll Lost-Discronica Lost-Discronica BELIAL. BELIAL. rennuelaw rennuelaw idalie idalie Deathkitten Deathkitten RI.a RI.a dmgink dmgink Andrita Andrita Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 (sorry if I missed anyone I'm lazy)

Last edited:
Oh um Moss would probably um NOT get along with a roommate. She probably wouldn’t do well in a room

Kore would love roommates but also hate it with a burning passion. :D

Iki would be a rough roommate to have, but she's down for it (once she's accepted).

Olissa Olissa Accelerate Accelerate Can you make like an Extra Page with all the lore/answers you've given to people's questions bc it's hard to keep track of ^ ^;

ROOMMATES
Chloe ( Olissa Olissa )
Cassie ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ) (not sure if you are using Misty or not)
Shakir ( girmu girmu )

NO ROOMMATES

What about yahll Lost-Discronica Lost-Discronica BELIAL. BELIAL. rennuelaw rennuelaw idalie idalie Deathkitten Deathkitten RI.a RI.a dmgink dmgink Andrita Andrita Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 (sorry if I missed anyone I'm lazy)
What is with the bold letters?

Edit: Just noticed that all the bold letters means male. Lol.

Last edited:
Jk but a roommate would be good for the amount of trouble Aodhan gets into

ROOMMATES
Chloe ( Olissa Olissa )
Shakir ( girmu girmu )

NO ROOMMATES

If rooming with someone becomes the norm instead of having everyone in separate rooms the question arises how they are divided. Since the complexes they live in are more appartements and not just a plain room.
I think the GM really had it in mind for everyone to have their own place, so I'm not going to go against them with ideas, but we will see in time how things get ordened. It's not a question that will be forgotten but it isn't as important at the moment to sort it now, since our characters won't be heading to their room till some time after the hydra event.

If rooming with someone becomes the norm instead of having everyone in separate rooms the question arises how they are divided. Since the complexes they live in are more appartements and not just a plain room.
I think the GM really had it in mind for everyone to have their own place, so I'm not going to go against them with ideas, but we will see in time how things get ordened. It's not a question that will be forgotten but it isn't as important at the moment to sort it now, since our characters won't be heading to their room till some time after the hydra event.
FOOL. You dont even need roommates to hide in someone elses bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back