• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Luckily you can control the situations in rps a little more than in real life hahaha
Ah yeah. That is so true, I got slapped by reality earlier. Fate has given me a crappy partner for my thesis. But we'll work it out. He's got a tendency to ignore me cause we aren't really close but Imma make him contribute.

Last edited:
Olissa Olissa damn now you got me thinking about tiffany and shakir and how utterly broken that would be >:,c

Wait what? *checks* oh thank goodness I almost was afraid I posted my draft XD

Oh you mean how she's staying the heck away but she does think he looks hot enough to bang?

Yeah and I feel like if they were in the same class sitting next to each other they'd tease and try to get under each other's skin a lot. Also since Shakir probably hates her and doesn't want to be with people like that it would be interesting to see those feelings conflict with Tiffany's powers. Also she doesn't like to be told no apparently.

BUT if they're cousins that shit aint going down dog

Oh thank god, they're not related

dd0bvuh-aa519379-58cf-4276-8960-453f8971ac63.png

BoY, Greeks are deep south rednecks. Ares done it before, yEEHAW
Keeping it in the family 😏

Yeah and I feel like if they were in the same class sitting next to each other they'd tease and try to get under each other's skin a lot. Also since Shakir probably hates her and doesn't want to be with people like that it would be interesting to see those feelings conflict with Tiffany's powers. Also she doesn't like to be told no apparently.

BUT if they're cousins that shit aint going down dog
Oh Tiffany would tease alright. I may... have already incorporated a mean remark from her end in my post >_>

And lol, well that settles the family business part of it XD

My post, just a little detail. One has stronger branches, but the others are more delicate and less noticeable

Sorry on Chloe's behalf for potentially accidentally insulting/hurting Shakir with her remark and then just disappearing

And yes, that was Tiffany in my post. Lol.
In her actual post I'll tie this in, I just needed to get this out there

Alright, I got answers from Accelerate Accelerate on some of the questions asked

1: internet
There is something called Divinenet. It's special internet on the island but it doesn't connect to the World Wide Web.

2: classes
Hero Class (mandatory)
True History
Divination
True Art and Beauty
Science of the Divine
Alchemy
Mathematics/Real world application
Physical Education
Cooking (with monster meat!)
Blacksmithing
Enchanting
Astral projecting

3: dorms
The dorms look like an apartment complex that uses the god's innate magic to change its appearance on the inside to match what suits the occupant best. Every dorm has a shower, a small kitchen, living room, and work room.

4: town
There is a shopping area on the island where students can buy what they need. It is similar to a mall and sells just about anything the student to might need.

5: uniform
There is no uniform for the day to day classes. For those that are part of a team (like the cheerleaders and certain sports) there is a uniform.

Can Haruna have a garden somewhere on the island? Or is there a gardening club?

I think everyone is also supposed to form a conga line now to get covered in unnamed goo. But yeah everyone first got split into the four groups.
Gotta figure out where to put Tiffany. Probably in the ragtag bunch in the back. She's not combat, not healing, and definitely not supportive (pun intended), so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back