• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overwatch: Talon's Grip OOC

So it's been a while since I posted, sorry people. :b

I promise I have an excuse. I graduated and had a social life this week(more than I usually do) but I've actually got a post written up. I just feel unsafe posting it right now cause I am struggling writing, which is really my fault, but I will be coming out with a post soon.

I thought there would be a lot of notifications for me once I got home, but fuck me, my post was never posted. Now that long ass post I wrote is lost.

I am really sorry guys, I killed this thread myself. I'll be coming out with another post, and if there are enough replies, I'll continue.

I thought there would be a lot of notifications for me once I got home, but fuck me, my post was never posted. Now that long ass post I wrote is lost.

I am really sorry guys, I killed this thread myself. I'll be coming out with another post, and if there are enough replies, I'll continue.

Aww, that sucks! I hate when I loose long posts... I'm still down for this RP, though! It's captured my attention! I know DanDanDan DanDanDan is really hyped for this as well!

Haha, Noivian Noivian is right, I'm definitely still down for this! This is probably the only Overwatch OC rp I'll be able to use Sago in now, since he's really similar to Doomfist in some regards, lol.

Glad you're back, Otakuyaki Otakuyaki !

Aww, that sucks! I hate when I loose long posts... I'm still down for this RP, though! It's captured my attention! I know DanDanDan DanDanDan is really hyped for this as well!
I'm super sad, cause I was struggling a lot to be in line with what I think would be Athena's character while writing that post. Now I'm kinda just sitting here drawing a blank as to what happened. I'll admit, I took the longest time to write that post, but it was all within the span of a day. I couldn't have been logged out whilst writing it up, could I?

I think I'm more satisfied with this new post than what I had previously written(although I am still very miffed about it. Sheesh) but at least I got something out. I'm not an absolutely worthless GM, I hope. I cri.
0f3.gif

May your loot boxes bless you with bountiful loot. I certainly am not. Dupes 24/7 B)

I just want a new Widow skin to equip, ples. c':

XD rip the blackwatch genji skin and palanquin dva skin i never got

Otakuyaki Otakuyaki I actually really love the interactions between Bird and Athena? Like really can i get more of that please?

I can't decide if I have the best luck or worst luck with the Genji event skins. Both for Blackwatch and Sentai I bought the last day 'cause I didn't get them in loot boxes, only to later get them that same day.

Hey, is this still open for chargen? Seems enormously interesting.
It is. I've just been dreadfully inactive between figuring out how to write, what plot to progress, and what social life I need to lead. Apart from that, it is still active. :)

In case anyone is wondering why I want to lead a social life in the first place, it's also because my time is limited. Not for medical or legal reasons, don't worry! It's just that eventually, I will have to disappear entirely for a good two years, so I'm spending a lot of time with friends now that I've graduated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back