• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overwatch: Talon's Grip OOC

Sorry that my cs is taking so long, i havent had much time to write recently :L

Why stop there. Remove all the characters. Infact, remove Bastion twice, that way we have anti-Bastion to play, which does everything Bastion doesn't do, like being a balanced character. That way we don't even need the other characters.

They should buff Mercy so that her pistol does 250 DMG per shot and she has 700 health.

Nah nah nah, Mercy needs infinite health and 9999 damage and her ult should instantly kill the enemy team from any range and through walls and shields.

Heeyyy

I would like to join you guys. Already posted a sheet, hope it's alright, but if you need me to change anything, don't hesitate to give me a shout. :)

Hey I have a point of clarification question- what is meant by "Counters" and "Countered by"? Is it like characters they would counter and then characters that counter them? Also, should we include characters that have already been accepted by the RP since we know at least the fighting styles of 'em even if we don't know how they'll clash personality-wise.

Also an update on my CS: Got most of it done, now I have to think of gimicky names for the abilities, haha...

Last edited:
Hey I have a point of clarification question- what is meant by "Counters" and "Countered by"? Is it like characters they would counter and then characters that counter them? Also, should we include characters that have already been accepted by the RP since we know at least the fighting styles of 'em even if we don't know how they'll clash personality-wise.

Also an update on my CS: Got most of it done, now I have to think of gimicky names for the abilities, haha...

Yes, that would be who your character counters the easiest, and who easily counters your character. No one's used accepted characters, so probably just canon for now.

Guys I'm getting so hype for this it's not even funny. We have the Overwatch event coming up, the hour-long special for Steven Universe, and I've got some family coming over I'm pretty excited to see since it's been a while.

Noivian Noivian LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Assailant Assailant DanDanDan DanDanDan Sunbather Sunbather

So the IC will be ready for posting as soon as you get these details. Some of these will be obvious details if you read the post thoroughly, but to ensure conformity about what's going on, I'll be occasionally restating facts about what's going on in the roleplay so we can keep track.
  1. Angela is Reaper's next target. She is attending a medical conference, specifically about nanobiotechnology, in the Washington area. Mercy will be aware about this in the second post.
  2. Soldier: 76, Ana, Winston, Tracer, and Athena are currently headed to the New York area to find Mercy and prevent the Reaper from getting to her
  3. Characters like Serena von Papen, Dr. Sago Cartagena, and Ryan Ziegler can start off grouped together, cause they have Overwatch-esque motives. Tell me if you wanna group together to begin with. I get the feeling your characters will be very intrigued in this conference anyway, so they can always be there regardless.
  4. Bird, Sage Tekad, and Miyu Kazehaya will require their own motives to be in the Washington area. You guys can group together if you'd like but you'll need reasons why of course.
  5. And most importantly. Winston was sending out transmissions to former overwatch agents about Mercy's imminent distress in the past few hours. I'm having my character Serena immediately be headed to the Washington area to help Mercy, but if any of you want to group with me, you can do the same.
Why am I telling you this? I want to give you guys the option to quickly get to some action, add some extra detail to your plot, ensure nothing is accidentally written that would exclude your character from what's going on, etc. If any of you want to start off grouped together, it'd prolly be best to ask about that here first, as well, so that you guys don't accidentally write anything conflicting and have to edit to fix any mistakes.

Not that it's bad to edit out mistakes, I just wrote this up so the facts are set straight and you guys don't have to groan and double back.

Noivian Noivian LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Assailant Assailant DanDanDan DanDanDan Sunbather Sunbather

So the IC will be ready for posting as soon as you get these details. Some of these will be obvious details if you read the post thoroughly, but to ensure conformity about what's going on, I'll be occasionally restating facts about what's going on in the roleplay so we can keep track.
  1. Angela is Reaper's next target. She is attending a medical conference, specifically about nanobiotechnology, in the Washington area. Mercy will be aware about this in the second post.
  2. Soldier: 76, Ana, Winston, Tracer, and Athena are currently headed to the New York area to find Mercy and prevent the Reaper from getting to her
  3. Characters like Serena von Papen, Dr. Sago Cartagena, and Ryan Ziegler can start off grouped together, cause they have Overwatch-esque motives. Tell me if you wanna group together to begin with. I get the feeling your characters will be very intrigued in this conference anyway, so they can always be there regardless.
  4. Bird, Sage Tekad, and Miyu Kazehaya will require their own motives to be in the Washington area. You guys can group together if you'd like but you'll need reasons why of course.
  5. And most importantly. Winston was sending out transmissions to former overwatch agents about Mercy's imminent distress in the past few hours. I'm having my character Serena immediately be headed to the Washington area to help Mercy, but if any of you want to group with me, you can do the same.
Why am I telling you this? I want to give you guys the option to quickly get to some action, add some extra detail to your plot, ensure nothing is accidentally written that would exclude your character from what's going on, etc. If any of you want to start off grouped together, it'd prolly be best to ask about that here first, as well, so that you guys don't accidentally write anything conflicting and have to edit to fix any mistakes.

Not that it's bad to edit out mistakes, I just wrote this up so the facts are set straight and you guys don't have to groan and double back.

When you say Washington, do you mean the state or D.C.?

It would also be appreciated if someone could pick up my character, preferably one of the ones heeding the call to protect Mercy, so I'm not left in the dust...

When you say Washington, do you mean the state or D.C.?
Yeah.
It would also be appreciated if someone could pick up my character, preferably one of the ones heeding the call to protect Mercy, so I'm not left in the dust...
Hmmm... If you want to begin grouped with Serena, would something along the lines of "Serena met Bird by accident and is worried about her being a new omnic"? Do you have any ideas yourself?

Guys I'm getting so hype for this it's not even funny. We have the Overwatch event coming up, the hour-long special for Steven Universe, and I've got some family coming over I'm pretty excited to see since it's been a while.
I just watched some Steven Universe last night with my sis. Navy is a bitch.

Perhaps I could be waiting at the station for Mercy to take her to where she needs to go? I mean she is my mother and me being with her is justified.

Otakuyaki Otakuyaki can you edit the top post on this and the other threads to have links to the other two, it makes for easier travel between threads.

Where does Shade fit into this? Would he still go with Serena, Sago, and Ryan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back