• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overwatch: Talon's Grip OOC

Oh gosh, I'm so incredibly sorry. I never got any notifications and thought there just a pause or something. I'm currently reading up and would reply, if that's okay. I'm very sorry for the inactivity on my part.

Oh gosh, I'm so incredibly sorry. I never got any notifications and thought there just a pause or something. I'm currently reading up and would reply, if that's okay. I'm very sorry for the inactivity on my part.
It's all good, we were just going ahead.

I do apologise for my lack of presence. It's just been one ride after another since it is the end of the school year, but I'll be back with another post maybe tomorrow, promise.
tumblr_ol6pt6GIDL1vwyjsoo1_400.gif

Late night post, because working during daytime is overrated. Also because my sleep schedule is all sorts of fucked.

Also, if anyone's confused about Zachary's gender, I can assure you, it won't happen all too much I hope. It's just a circumstance of his abilities and fighting style. I swear, Sylvio will have some involvement, as will the rest of the cast in an interesting way.

Sunbather Sunbather
Just a heads up that Imma do something pretty important in my next post. If you want my characters to interact with yours, I'll wait for a post from you for a short bit but otherwise, I'll go ahead and post.

Woot! With that last post, I'm finally kicking this plot line into action!

I'll leave you all for a bit to reply to that post, and maybe I'll reply to whomever has posted on Friday, cause guess who has finals?

scrchn.gif

Woot! With that last post, I'm finally kicking this plot line into action!

I'll leave you all for a bit to reply to that post, and maybe I'll reply to whomever has posted on Friday, cause guess who has finals?

scrchn.gif
Good luck with finals!

Super pumped to get Bird feeling horrible about killing other omnics! haha!

All this action is cool n' all, but I for one can't wait we can get our characters to actually interact. I wanna see all these *clenches fist dramatically* personalities.

Me: Imma be productive tomorrow and do everything I want to do!

Also me: *wakes up* Wait... I'm late by one whole day...

I swear I'm a human... not just a sloth.

Me: Imma be productive tomorrow and do everything I want to do!

Also me: *wakes up* Wait... I'm late by one whole day...

I swear I'm a human... not just a sloth.

Hmm what to post for Bird now...? Should she find anyone? Should she just kinda not find anyone and come back?

Hmm what to post for Bird now...? Should she find anyone? Should she just kinda not find anyone and come back?
I'd personally try to group her up with Sago when Zach crashes in all of a sudden, but yeah, I hope everyone knows by now that it is not a good idea to leave your character uninvolved with another :3

Also FireMaiden FireMaiden I do apologise that Zach ran away from your character, but he's sorta obliged to come help Reaper out right now.

I'd personally try to group her up with Sago when Zach crashes in all of a sudden, but yeah, I hope everyone knows by now that it is not a good idea to leave your character uninvolved with another :3

Also FireMaiden FireMaiden I do apologise that Zach ran away from your character, but he's sorta obliged to come help Reaper out right now.

Ailani can try to get to the action now, so it's fine. How far away would she be at the moment anyway?

Hey so uh, is this still opened. I have been interested in Overwatch for quite some time, but I haven't actually played it so I would need help with actual numbers (Damage, DPS, Range, Etc).

Sorry it took a while for me to reply, I was overwhelmed by the Steam Sales ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also lmao Otakuyaki Otakuyaki 's sneak attack, had me snorting a bit.

Speaking of Steam sales, anyone keen on getting their grubby lil' hands on some games?

It's been decided that Bird will give everyone relevant nicknames.

Hey so uh, is this still opened. I have been interested in Overwatch for quite some time, but I haven't actually played it so I would need help with actual numbers (Damage, DPS, Range, Etc).
It took me four whole days to reply to this, lmao I'm sorry I'm such a bad GM.

Yeah, it's still open. I am willing to provide all the numbers you will need, and any backstory that may be relevant to your character. If you're still interested in creating a character, please do so and come to me with any inquiries you may have.

Sorry it took a while for me to reply, I was overwhelmed by the Steam Sales ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Speaking of Steam sales, anyone keen on getting their grubby lil' hands on some games?
I haven't played a lot of games for a while, I've been absorbed in Overwatch and Skyrim. On the other hand, I really want the next episode of the Elder Scrolls right now, but I don't think that's even in development yet.

It's been decided that Bird will give everyone relevant nicknames.
Exactly what I would do lmao

And with the last engagement, you've just completed my little prologue! I have uploaded the character sheet for the body Zachary used that you guys just encountered. :3
If you guys want his actual character sheet, I'd say you need to find his actual body while in battle or figure out his identity through one of the NPCs. Which NPCs know him? Well, whether they will be able to tell you will depend on whether they're still alive after what's to come huehuehue

More details on the upcoming omnic crisis will be posted IC, I just wanted to post something cause I just finished my finals this week.

Also where do you keep finding these obscenely cute pictures of genji to use for your profile pics you filthy DPS player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back