• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord: Who Said Craftsmen Could Not PK?

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SweaterSaint
Tags:
Ace Cream Ace Cream Azure Sky Azure Sky (Open)
WhtXRhK.png

Looking at the scene now unfolding it was becoming clear that this cat may in fact be more difficult to put back in the bag, not that such a thing would ever be easy and without a scratch or two. The older man who spoke up at least quelled some of the uproars, and provided far greater insight into the current situation with the promise of more should she follow up on a few of the details. What stood out immediately was the time frame, meaning there had been at least a four-year gap was quite interesting in itself, though it did answer the confirmon about how such news had spread and become established. What did confuse her, however, was the methods being used, If these were actually people just discarding them seemed cold and even borderline sociopathic which raised its own host of potential issues once she actually decided what her purpose here would actually be. If Ignis had remained after four years with an empire behind him, he either was unable to return to the normal world or simply didn't want to, sure the real world had its technology but it wasn't exactly in the best of states else wise, but if it was pointless debating if to go back or not if it wasn't even an option. In any case, she could likely gain the comforts she was used to here, well aside from the technological aspects, even with the host of skills in Yggdrasil combined with IRL knowledge nobody would really be able to recreate most of that, sure people might know how a phone worked but the specifics of its construction and infrastructure was something else entirely.

So she should act as if she was stuck here while still searching for a way back, treating this like a real-world and everything that comes with it while establishing herself. The methods though were still something she needed to consider, while Ignis had been the guild leader his way of doing things currently didn't seem right to her, a strange feeling she couldn't place compelled her to avoid that path, but at the same time, she noticed an opportunity. Ignis had discarded anyone without particular skills meaning many would be looking for a new home, could be taught and guided by the right persons willing to capitalize on that, to motivate things forward. The gears in Sweaters head steadily turned as the beginning of a real plan was being further and further fleshed out, the information the man was giving being slotted in were needed and his final suggestion being perfect. The guild would allow a reputation to be formed, information to be gathered, and draw others towards her to start building something up.

"Hmm well though I do not have the taste for bloodshed I suppose my services could be of use to the guild If the opening is available of course" flashing a smile to the man for a moment, also fully intent on checking out those other locations at a later date, the Church itself would be quite easy to insert herself into after all with her skill set. Though first the sign-up for the guild was needed and so she followed along with Mache going through the process, taking a form for herself and starting to complete it out with a scarlet quill she had somehow procured from areas unknown. Once complete she would go through the rest of the procedures before glancing around, there was also the matter of entwining herself with the ruling powers that be of course and for that she would need to not only find out who they were, but also a way in to show them she could provide what they either thought they wanted, or she made them think they did.

"I will say though this Ignis may not be the fellow we are searching for, Though we will need to make certain of course these cruel methods appear to forsake the human element for the sake of pure efficency and effectiveness...such actions are not really agreeable or fitting with our own but a greater understanding would be needed none the less. Has this Empire encroached upon this kingdoms lands at all? An expanding empire would be an issue, that and the refugees from the purge you mentioned will need to have departed somewhere as well would they not? Did any other than yourself gather within this City?"

I'm Really Transmigrated into a Fantasy World!
4503451319102f8f4ced2afe2c7e3918.jpg

Alishia
An eccentric prodigal man fit Alishia's needs well, but she frowned at having to negotiate for a price. She had no knowledge about the value of anything in this world. Being swindled was a certainty at this point. Hmm... her lips curled upward. She had a solution. With a wave of her hand, a grimoire appeared on her left hand from her [Library].

"Alright, alright. Tell me about this Briar. Is he human? Orc? Dwarf? Is he into men or women?" Alishia started questioning Aron and Zefir. The grimoire in her hand was the [Grimoire of Beauty], a collection of spells for cosmetic changes, charms, and mind-related spells. It essentially turned her into a faux succubus. She mostly used it for roleplaying, since most high-level players already had protection against these kinds of spells, but some rich man in this new world?

As for what items she would be willing to part with, she had long decided on a bracelet that improved resistance against fire spells. It wasn't that good, being for level 50, but the most important thing was she could always ask Fabian to make more since the materials were gold, ruby, and fire elemental stone, all things she could create with [Quintessential Synthesis].

Hehehe... let's see who would be taken advantage of!

Interaction: Azure Sky Azure Sky

Mache

Mache envied Sweater for the fact that she looks confident and know what she was doing even though she got thrown into a completely new world. Mache? She didn't even know what she wanted to do in this world. Part of her wanted to go back home, but the other part wanted to stay here and open a new life because honestly, she thought her real life sucks. Her persona as a helpful tank/support who uphold friendship was merely an escapism for her, but now her game avatar become her real body and she wasn't sure anymore. Huh... wait, does this mean she wasn't even human now? Her appearance was indeed looks like a typical humanoid angel but that's merely because of a disguise item. Her real form was more akin to a giant floating meatball.

I'm a giant floating meatball!!

The thought made her chuckle at herself, which surprisingly made her less nervous about the situation. She didn't need to rush about what she wanted to do! She could just enjoy what was in front of her and went from there, just like how she played YGGDRASIL. Back to the conversation, Sweater was asking the patrons some questions which mache noticed as about the world's international affair.

Sweater, what are you planning?? Tell me, tell me. It sounds fun. She asked via telepathy.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Azure Sky Azure Sky

SweaterSaint
Tags:
Ace Cream Ace Cream Open)
WhtXRhK.png

Swaying slightly to one side Sweater takes a free seat close to the one-eyed man as she continues to put together a few pieces that she can, adapting and reworking the ideas to slot in additional facets as new information comes to light. Guiding her companion with her to an adjacent seat, she crosses her legs over one another while ruffling her angel's hair somewhat in with the ever-present warm smile.

*To put it concisely dear, If Ignis has remained present after four years he either has been unable to find a method of return even with all the resources he has had access to or does not wish to. The more i think about the situation the more the latter seems....unappealing to me, as our world was not exactly a pleasant one if you did not have the sheer wealth and/or influence for it, and even then it was more a neon Mottley grunge than the fresh natural vibrance of Yggdrasil, even the virtual version. Regardless it is best to assume that a path back is none existent while still keeping an ear out for such, lest we miss the opportunity to be found and fail to settle into the comfort of this land.* The woman's eyes idly scan over the room as she thinks, taking a glance at her manicured hands for a moment to run her other finger along a tip.

*Now there is likely something Ignis has in mind which is why he's just throwing people he cant use away, but those people would need a home would they not? and he's not the only one who can raise up a country when access to everything. I mean they would obviously be grateful as well as allow for a better coexistence as we make a home of our own, we can keep it a little secret that Ignis is a friend so that both can co-exist without people realizing they are working together. After all, if everything transferred over there is really none better than myself at building up a Kingdom is there not? That and there are certain things a thousand people of any level can do that a handful of 100's can not.* She goes to move her finger dancing around on the table, pushing a few grains of salt around into small piles.

*There are different player goals, personally with no big end game boss I would just rather live in a land of luxury and peace rather than show off with higher numbers, sure that would also attract people of similar thinking with skills I guess, Carrot to Ignis's stick, we meld ourselves into the community and we could end up with a prosperous happy kingdom guided at our beck and call, our own little wonderland. As for defensive options, well-motivating people to go beyond their limits is something too, even the strongest will fall if their people break apart before the other side. All in all, i can see many things we can do to help here, and if we reap a benefit or two? well, thats just a happy coincidence. First though is gathering those we can and a little reputation grind, best not to rush in and shock people after all*

The exalted swordsman, his confused companion, and a fate-snared twist

IMG_20210306_215759.JPG

Josuke was at a loss for a moment. Something in his chest sputtering, picking up speed and rattling it's cage, strong enough for him to feel it thrumming at his neck. Everything else drifted away, the world unable to piece itself back into focus as he placed all his attention on those heavy footsteps headed towards him. A scorching fire set aflame and spreading throughout his veins, as if after all these unending days, his blood had finally started circulating normally. He'd been so concentrated on the sensation that it took him a while to realize something was poking his leg, the white fox looking at him expectantly. Arc simply crossed his arms and shook his head, having to clench his teeth tightly to control that wide sneer tugging at the corners of his mouth, his lips only slightly curving upwards. He'd forgotten how it felt, this raw excitement.

He chuckled — "Apologies, spaced out for a moment there. You're a damn sight for sore eyes, I'll tell you that," He blurted out with an amused tone, that lingering satisfaction still had him at the edge of his seat, the instant uplifting in his mood shown by his tone of voice — "I know you weren't asking about my name, but just in case, call me Arc. And if you didn't even want to hear it then, fuck you too~" — He dragged out those last words with an over the top polite tone, finally letting that sneer stretch to it's fullest width as he gave Fabian an exaggeratedly dignified bow. Droves of thoughts flew by his head, each and every one of them overlapping each other and unfurling different emotions he'd completely disregarded in these past few months.

Those sleepless hours poring over every route and every theory had paid off. He was finally face to face with that he'd been eagerly looking for, someone that could understand him; a definite conclusion to those pitiful, lonely days.

Being able to finally speak out his thoughts and joke around like this felt oddly refreshing for him not to smile like a maniac, he couldn't help himself.

"I'm the guildmaster of the guild 'Nameless', which you probably haven't heard of but that's besides the point," —An exhausted sigh leaving his mouth, he placed one hand on his heart as his head shifted to the side and the slight creaking of bones was heard, stuffing his spare hand on his pockets [Flashfire] His hand now acquiring a faint bright orange glow, the humidity in his soaked clothes was evaporated away, some of the heat partially spreading around — "I didn't come here with the intention of starting a fight. That might've not been the friendliest of introductions, but I've been looking around for another player for god knows how fucking long. I'm not just gonna kill you and repeat the cycle all over again." — He said, truthfully, with a more serious tone this time around.

"So you might as well tell your lackeys to stand their ground and not try anything stupid. I wasn't joking around when I said we we're having a tea party." — His tone broke out into a more harsh one as he delivered the next words, shooting a glance at both the badger and the dragonling — "No idea if you gremlins understand me, and neither do I care honestly. But I do hope you brainlets are able to, at the very least, mildly grasp this," — He did a brief pause, closing his eyes and lowering his head as he warned with an ill-tempered tone — "If you bastards do so much as breathe near the fox, I won't be as buddy-buddy as I am right now." — After he'd gotten years of loathing and annoyance against guild NPC'S off his chest, he folded his arms once again and addressed Fabian. The fox sitting besides him wagging his tail in front of himself in a showy manner, as if it were throwing his long, metaphorical hair over his shoulder like a true diva.

"So, with that out of the way, I think it's best if we form a party of sorts. A small alliance between my guild and yours, if you would." — Words left his mouth with a hint of nonchalance, snapping his fingers and pointing at Fabian as if he were asking for his opinion on the subject. Albeit not really letting him speak up and continuing his spiel instead, his casual smirk growing into a more wicked one with these next few words.

"Then again..." — Arc paused briefly, stretching out the moment for a while as he sized up Fabian. That self-satisfied grin of his building up into a slightly more deranged one. The glint in his eyes hinting at trouble, befitting that of a shark in a blood-soaked ocean; he was about to say something that belied his past words. — "If you WANT to duke it out right here, right now; I'm not one to turn down a little sparring match."[Soul: Afterimage] As the foreboding whistle of the wind was heard behind Arc, space began contorting inside a small, floating rift; different hues and vibrances mixing together, that rough mixture twisting upon itself in the form of a vortex where a hand reached out from. That bright blue, glowy hand aggresively tearing the rift apart as if it were a curtain, revealing the form of — Arc. Well, a clone of Arc. Lagging behind his back as if it were his shadow, mimicking his every move to perfection. Both the light-bluish Arc and the real one raised a brow as they simpered widely at the half-golem, the spiritual manifestation looming behind the swordmaster cranking his act up a notch; it's eyes squinting at the sheer force of it's unhinged smile.

Though their righteous self-satisfaction lasted not for long, as they both were cut off by the feel of a furball crashing against their leg, the duo turning around to show the fox the dumbfoundedness that crossed their faces. The white fox stood there giving the both of them a cold stare, specifically looking at Arc square in the eye, pointing his snout at him as if reprimending him. Reminding that he wasn't here to throw hands with some cave dwellers.

"What? Everyone used to socialize like this back in the day. Don't sweat it." —The swordsman spoke with a monotone voice, answering the fox with a deadpan expression; the afterimage mouthing everything he'd just said. The fox huffed in annoyance, rolled his eyes and looked away.

Arc could only retort to such coldness with an almost reflexive recoil. Physical pain was nowhere to be seen for him, but he didn't know emotional pain could sting in such a way.

He let out a sigh of surrender, addresing Fabian one last time — "Anyways, it's your call. Do you want your tea before or after you get your ass handed to you?"

_______

Mentions/Interactions: HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Damafaud Damafaud Azure Sky Azure Sky

Mache

That's... that's actually sounds great! Count me in! Mache's enthusiasm at the idea definitely leaked to her appearance since she was staring at Sweater with starry eyes. She wasn't sure how to deal with that much people since she was actually an anti-social but living in luxury and peace surrounded by friends sounds great! And if there's someone with the right kits for the task that would definitely be Sweater.

I don't know what I can do to help though. Ehehe. But with the power of love, hope and friendship we will be able to tackle all problems!

If it was her real life self she would definitely cringe after she said that line, never in her life she would think about spreading love hope and friendship. It was simply a catchphrase she made because she's lonely, but doing it as Mache here felts... normal. Like it was what she was supposed to do.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Azure Sky Azure Sky

An Uninvited and Unwanted Guest
alchemist-jpg.480168

Acles
Acles bowed his head slightly in return for Fabian's permission. The basics of alchemy were something he knew by heart after years he spent accompanying the young miss. Teaching a newborn would not prove to be a challenge. Still, he did not move immediately but listened to Fabian still. A modicum of respect was required in the face of the ally of his mistress... and a degree of awareness. He found nothing worth reporting from the explanation Fabian provided. It aligned with his mistress' situation and similar in touch and feel.

However, before he could advance in any way with Mitheria, before he could form the simplest of greeting, his [Terrain Map] blipped to attract his attention. A brief glance raised his level of alarm. Something approached the cave with unprecedented speed. The individual announced its presence louder and faster than he could. A robust roar shook the cave, a roar Acles recognized immediately as [Dragon Roar]. A surge of hostility rose through his system.

Unfriendly. Aggressive. The roar told him as much. Acles glanced at Mitheria and the dragonlings. "I implore everyone to remain here until the situation is settled. Guarantee of your safety is impossible amidst a fight."

Without tarry, he followed after Fabian to the surface. He pulled a quarterstaff from his inventory, the only weapon he had. Fighting was not his forte, but Acles was not without his own tricks. He stayed a respectable distance from Fabian, closer to Stanley as he let the two conversed with a neutral expression.

Neither Arc nor Nameless hit any nail in his head. Nor did he mind (or care) for the cocky attitude of the revenant, the showcase of his power, nor the blatant protectiveness toward his foxy companion. The mention of an alliance, however, turned his expression contemplative, while the threats turned it stern.

"As a representative of the Divine Alchemist, my mistress Alishia, I am inclined to refuse your offer from your overbearing and unpleasant attitude alone." The sole of his boots brightened, ready to unleash a [Greater Haste] in a moment of notice. Acles glanced toward Fabian. "Fear not the godlike opponents, but the piglike teammates."
Interaction: Haze- Haze- HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Azure Sky Azure Sky

Doolbbe- Cautious

"Of course, on such beautiful weather, one can't help but desire to take a stroll through the city. Perfectly understandable." He said, as he followed Adonai outside. He waved goodbye at Helleborus and the two ghost npcs before exiting.

As he was walking alongside Adonai, due to the supernatural senses granted by his racials, akin to a radar sense, Doolbbe couldn't help but be bothered by the... lone worm underground. He sensed it when he got to the shop, just underneath it, then it started coincidentally going in the same direction as him and Great Lord Adonai. Peculiar.

[Sense Magic]

"Interesting." The worm generated magical energy. Doolbbe squinted.

"Hey, hey, the short one is a cutie."
"Eh, I wouldn't know. The tall red-head is elegant and manlier. The other one is a a tad too baby-faced for my tastes."
"Sheesh, you're so pretentious."
"How about we agree they are both quite fine?"

A few young women were talking about Adonai and Doolbbe.

"Oh my. We seem to be attracting attention." Doolbbe was not very pleased with that, considering Ignis's instructions. He took out a coin from his pocket and threw it with unperceivable speed and inhuman strength towards a building. Leaving a hole and generating noise.

"Kya!"
"What was that?"

[Fly]

Doolbbe took advantage of the situation to fly at supernatural speed. Adonai would surrely be on the ready for that, and when they'd both be above the clouds, he'd ask.

"What would you like to know, my lord? I reckon it cannot fly." Doolbbe presumed Adonai felt Hex's worm had been following them.

About Briar

"He is..." Aron paused. What was he really like, really? What did he enjoy doing? His preferences in women? Anything?

"He likes to keep himself to himself." Zefir interjected. "He is quite sociable and courteous, but we never managed to get a grasp on his nature." He blushed a little, as he looked down, not facing Alishia. "Nor do we know what sort of women he likes." Zefir was unexpectedly pure.

"Hey look, he is out."Aron pointed at a man with long white hair and blue eyes that exited the house, simingly enjoying the scenery outside.
1615497016880.png

Newbies, Caves, Ghosts n' Stuff

Zenryu had to agree, for all of Fabian's power and greatness, the man was ill-mannered to the core. He could understand that a being of such ability did not need to sugarcoat his words, but...

" Oi, jackasses. You're from Yggdrasil aren't you? I've been looking all around for you, come out and let's have a tea party. "

An unknown voice roared through the cave and interrupted whatever the dragonoid's train of thought. Who was that? Fabian went outside to check, and the two dragonoids would have followed, but they were stopped by Acles, imploring them to stay put for their own safety.

"Very well."
"Understood."

As Acles left, Zenryu used a skill.

[Greater Sense]

He could hear the conversation clearly.

"What are they saying Zenryu?" Fionna asked.

"The mighty one named Fabian may be unpleasant, but this individual he is talking to takes the crown." He said, as he explained Arc's perceived demanour and way of speaking.

"I can't belive it!" She was visibly shocked. She was not expecting a bigger asshole than Fabian would make his appearance so soon. Nor did she think it was humanly possible. Then again, he was a god, not a human. Things really went to different heights with them...

Glassred Glassred HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Damafaud Damafaud Haze- Haze-
----
Ace Cream Ace Cream DrabberRogue DrabberRogue PlusUltra PlusUltra

I Might Not Be The Only Main Character

Didn't even give his name. Rude.
Since the strange man seemed intent on doing the talking, Arcturus simply lent his ear. He listened with raised eyebrows and a curious stare, his thoughts racing as he soaked up the information. So little was said, but those few sentences gave some important information. A small grin spread across the magician's face once the skeleton bearing man had turned away and, once he swallowed that bite of apple he'd taken, he stood from where he was seated to begin walking in the other direction.

"'Till we meet again, Mr. Bones!" Arcturus called cheerfully once the odd individual was almost out of sight. With that he tossed the core of his apple in the direction of several nearby pigeons and slipped back into the crowd. That encounter had given him a lot to think about. Others from an unknown land? People who supposedly felt like him no less? Whoever that guy was, he seemed to be on another level compared to everyone else Arcturus had encountered so far. Although he supposed that ought to be expected from an immortal. From what he'd seen the magician got the impression that humans of his caliber were distinctly unusual in this new world.

Inevitably Arcturus wound up pulling a gold coin from one of his coat pockets, inspecting it for a moment while he walked. Mr. Bones, as he'd decided to dub the yet-to-be-introduced spooky gentleman, had managed to see through the little illusions he'd used to disguise his Yggdrasil currency. A fortunate thing too, as otherwise he might've gone a little longer before learning it was actually a recognized currency here. The Baharuth Empire. Why were they minting their gold with a world tree? Was it just a convenient 'isekai'd into my favorite video game' coincidence, or was there more to it?

The magician fiddled with the coin in his hand, restlessly flipping it between his fingers. If there were others like him, players from Yggdrasil, then maybe they'd ended up getting the game's currency into circulation? That might make sense. He couldn't be sure until he actually met some other players though, and even then said mystery player(s) would've had to have arrived a long time before him. That kind of change in standard didn't just happen overnight.

One question at a time though.

"Excuse me!" Abruptly Arcturus fixed his gaze on one of the people around him. He more or less chose at random, flashing a friendly smile at them as he stepped into their path. "Do you know if imperial gold is accepted around here?" He asked, showing them the coin in his hand. Best to make sure before he went trying to pay for something with a foreign currency. Besides, he might learn something else in the process, and he was in a curious mood.

Azure Sky Azure Sky

I Don't Have Time For Your Bullshit....

To say Fabian was annoyed would be to say the Grass is green. He could literally feel his right eye twitching as he gave the Revanant Pker an unimpressed look. "Son, I don't believe you've noticed, but not only are you on my lawn, but are outnumbered literally 2 to 1. So Seriously, cut with the bravado bullshit and act like a civilized fucking person!" He growled slipping his chain blade on his belt once more. "Now I ain't in the mood for a fight at the moment, as you have interrupted me conducting an interview slash orientation on my new employees. But since you so rudely interrupted with that screeching you call a yell, i suppose i can make time for a cuppa tea. Can you do that? Can you act like a civilized being? Cause if not, then you can fuck right off and I can get back to my business."

With that said he turned around and headed back into his subterranean dwelling, motioning for the Android to follow, with both Stanley and Alma sitting on a shoulder. Steeping back into the mouth of the cave, he and the group were illuminated by glowing clusters of ruby and sapphires. Following a mentally mapped path, they once more made their way to the stairwell down into the main hall and facilities. "Acles, if you could be so kind as to prepare us some tea. I'm thinking Lavender and mint, and bring in seven cups as well. One for yourself." Fabian said rather coolly before reaching the landing. Once he did, he called for the other two to meet him in the main hall, His plans for the evening completely obliterated.

Azure Sky Azure Sky Damafaud Damafaud Haze- Haze-

"Maybe being a belligerent asshole isn't always the solution..."

IMG_20210306_215759.JPG

"Or maybe I've been living in an alternate dimension and no one socialised like this...?" Josuke muttered under his breath, shooting the white fox a pleading look as he was scolded by the duo; the afterimage simply vanishing with a trail of gleaming blue as if it didn't want to partake in any of this. It reminded him of the good old days where he was just your everyday plastic stamp yakuza wannabe getting yelled at by both his peers and teachers for not really bothering with Keigo back then. It was nostalgic in a way, bothersome in another. Memories of one's high school days were still bittersweet no matter what world you were stuck in. And was he just going to stand there and take it, yet again? Indeed he was.

He could admit it, maybe entering self-proclaimed private property guns blazing, screaming like a madman, wasn't the brightest of ideas. Perhaps it was even rude; uncalled for, one could say. It seemed as if being trapped in a world of glorified black and white standards ended up taking its toll on Josuke's mental. In some way, it managed to bastardize even the more simpler things such as regular social interaction.

Albeit still craving to recall what it felt like to meet an equal, he could also admit that opting for violence over politeness did seem quite uncivilized. Barbaric, even.

"...."

He simply shrugged off the thought. Excusing himself by saying 'I'm going insane' wouldn't help at all in this situation. Life'd be a breeze if mistakes were acknowledged and constantly repeated.

He had a pretty straightforward response to everything, just standing there and sheepishly nodding to every word said, giving them a plain "Mhm." and "Sure." as well as a quick glance every now and then in case they suspected he wasn't paying attention.

The both of them had seemed to skip over 90% of his speech and only concentrated on the parts where he'd acted as a condescending idiot out of irony, so it was only right for him to pretend to hang on their every word; feigning apprehension. Though he did catch the most important parts of what they'd said "Overbearing and unpleasant... Pig... Bullshit... Fuck off..."

He pinched the bridge of his nose, his posture going for more of a slouch as his self-assertive, cocky expression quickly turned into a more beaten and exhausted one. Either his sly joking had gone over their heads or it was just that out of the blue for it to land. Given the situation, it was most likely the latter. "Alright, I get it. I'll drop the 'cool guy' act if that's what you want. Tea sounds nice..."

He scratched the back of his neck, feeling it scorching as that unpleasant sensation began swelling up inside - complete shame. "You act like an animal." "Your attitude is disgusting." Words that had grown old throughout the years, phrases thrown at him since he was a child, still rearing their ugly head in the present. Back then he'd pay no mind to them, just brushed his mistakes under the rug and pretended they never existed in the first place.

But nowadays, that lack of tact and standoffish demeanor of a child was inexcusable. For all he knew, this guy might as well be the only person from his world he'd ever meet. And he was already messing it up.

"Shit..." He took a deep breath, his nerves began loosening up as Fabian mentioned he was down for some tea. He turned to look at the fox, only meeting his crimson stare briefly. The creature nodded, trailed behind Fabian and the others.

A chance to redo introductions properly, perhaps?

They both followed along, actually playing the role of guests this time. Their stride being orchestrated by the sound of a dark orb crashing against the cave walls occasionally, in an extremely obnoxious manner, and the excited squeals coming from a certain platinum ring. The emerald eye darting around the halls like a child in a candy shop; its uncontrolled, guttural noises almost resembling that of the exhilarated laughter of a madman.

Both the fox and the spike-hair sighed in raw annoyance. Arc couldn't bear this torment a second longer. Gripping the floating orbiter like a vice and shaking his right hand aggressively until the ring quieted down, he spoke out. "My bad. I run a circus apparently..." Crystal clear tiredness in his tone.

Though a noise not too differing to that of agonic, harsh breathing was still somewhat heard in the background emanating from the ring; everything returned to quietness, silent enough for Arc's gaze to wander around the place.

"Really makes you rethink what some old head, his crack-addict raccoon going through withdrawals, and an oversized lizard can do in the span of a few months." The more he glanced at all the glimmering crystals and intricate passages, the more he pondered how all this was built. Everything looked and - felt? in mint condition. As if these unwinding underground tunnels had been constructed just a few hours ago by either a group of giant worker ants, or some pretentious prick having a stroke of genius. It was quite impressive, but not astonishing enough to make him feel the same as when he learned there was some maniac out there that had created an NPC capable of reciting a chinese saying when annoyed. This 'Mistress Alishia' person... He didn't know her, but already hated her guts.

He stuffed the darkened orb into his jacket, shooting a concerned look at Acles as he kept walking. He didn't know how he'd get along with him. Hell, it seemed as if he'd never get a chance to fully meet the guy. He was quick to try and chase him out back there, after all.

Too much intensity for him to handle.

As Fabian began ordering tea, he followed along; as curtly as he could. The chances of Acles actually bringing them some tea were unlikely to ever happen, but still, he didn't want to seem impolite.

"I'm not a tea connoisseur, sadly. You could hand me a glass of water with a leaf floating in it and I wouldn't notice the difference." He addressed Acles with the slightest, most polite tone he could utter. Almost borderline toneless in a way "Besides, my tastebuds don't function properly." He brought his hand to one side of his head and pressed hard against it, his hand quickly turning a faint white bluish hue and phasing through his head; making gestures over to Acles on the other side. "Tough luck, being a ghost."

"Anything's fine, is what I'm trying to say."
He let go of those words bluntly, recognizing he was once again, talking too much.

"Please and thank you." He cleared his throat, already feeling tension building up and fluttering in the air. He wouldn't call it embarrassment, but he still found it unnatural as hell to act like a mindless brute in one moment and then as a curt visitor in the other. He didn't know how to make it sound less forced.

Josuke ignored the feeling and propped against the nearest wall, his mannerisms coming out more casual than before as he addressed Fabian "I guess I do owe you an apology. I could've handled that better." He gave Fabian an ever so slight, honest bow. The fox imitating his actions.

"Though, in my defense," Arc continued "Beings that live in caves are usually not friendly around these parts. I might've gone denser than a rock these past few months, but it is what it is." He shrugged

"Everything has the habit of wanting to pick a fight with me, can't exactly act as a refined gentleman nowadays." He sighed, taking the orb out of his jacket and fidgeting around with it, seemingly entranced by the raging storm brewing and revolving inside it "And you wouldn't have acted as aggressive as you were if I was some lost fair maiden seeking for refuge, anyways. The hell are you villifying me for?" He brought up the subject with a blank, judgemental stare and acted offense; the fox adding emphasis to his words by making grand gestures, stumbling on one foot to the other before 'fainting' dramatically. The orb also responded with a "Thooom...!?!?" as if it were also acting disgusted.

"Actually, that reminds me of..." He stopped to riffle through his inventory until he found what he was looking for, his eyebrows raising in surprise at whatever the sight was. His eyes were singing a completely different song, however. A cold, lifeless stare that was disappointed at whatever it was looking at.

It was a well kept victorian styled maid outfit, masterfully crafted to fit Arc. Something from an old cosplay contest held at a certain guild house, a bet lost, and a haunting regret for saving something so stupid in his wardrobe.

"Nevermind..." A slight tremor in his voice, the possibility of this whole ordeal sailing in a completely different direction if only he'd crossdressed and casted some sort of charm spell instead of an aggro one making him feel some sort of way.

His irritation being visible enough, he carried on "I know we started off on the wrong footing, so it's understandable if you dont want to take up my 'alliance' offer. Honestly, I'm just here for the chit chat at this point. You're the first player I've encountered in a painfully long time." Josuke grumbled, looking a lot more groggy and in a stupor "Can't remember when was the last time I made small talk with anyone..."

"And whatever pyramid scheme you're running here seems interesting enough. I wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun."
He gave both of the dragonoids a pondering look, raising a brow as it all managed to pique his curiosity in a way.

________

Mentions/Interactions: Damafaud Damafaud HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Azure Sky Azure Sky

Last edited:
A Mysterious Mage Meets a Peculiar Woman

"Excuse me!"
"Do you know if imperial gold is accepted around here?"

1616235398937.png

A young woman with gray hair and pale green eyes, wearing a dark cape, looked to the left, then to the right, then stared blankly at the unknown man. She seemed to be pondering on something, gazing at Arcturus, then at the coin, then back at Arcturus. Finally, she nodded.

"It is." she said, smiling and speaking softly. But... her lips didn't move. The answer was telepathic. After analysing the man a bit more, she politely bowed and continued her journey. She was going to the Adventurer's Guild.

Near him, two middle-aged men from a group where talking about her.

"My, what a beautiful young lady. Haven't seen her before."
"Ah, you don't know? She's pretty famous."
"She is?"
"Yes. She appears from time to time and simply wanders the city. People that see her that day consider it a sign of good fortune."
"What the hell? Is she an urban legend or something? More importantly, isn't it dangerous for a young woman to wander the streets alone like that?"
"About that... apparently she wanders like that outside the city as well. Sometimes she disappears for months and then re-appears. Completely fine."
"Eh? Is she an Adamantite adventurer?"
"Who knows? People tried talking to her, but she's always silent."
"How strange..."
"Quite. Oh..."

One of them recognised Arcturus.

"If it isn't the mysterious aristocrat. Did the silent beauty catch your eye, eh?" He asked, jokingly, to strike a conversation.
1616237505799.png

The man, Ein Hoffer, together with his friends, was a member of the blossoming bourgeoisie of Re-Estize.

Meanwhile...

The Peculiar Woman visits the Adventurer's Guild

The young lady had her own reasons for visiting the guild. Did she ever enter it before? She did. Was she interested in registering? No. But, she caught wind of some interesting information, so she decided to go and see for herself. And she finally arrived.

Come forth...

She ordered, and one of her pets appeared!
1616238456169.png
A bunny with a sword. It sat on her left shoulder as they entered the building.

As the doors opened, some of the people present looked at the entrance and gasped.
"Hey, it's the Silent Beauty!"

All of a sudden, most of the people looked and gasped. She truly was like an urban legend. They were wondering what was up with the bunny, though...

"It has been a long time." She spoke, while bowing to Sweater and Mache.

"By the heavens! She actually spoke!" Was the reaction of many people at the same time.

She knew the two foreigners as well. Who where they? In the meantime, Patricia had another concern...

"Hey Flynn."
"Yes, Patricia?"
"Think I can pet that fluffy bunny if I ask her nicely?" She asked with sparkling eyes.
You can be unusually adorable sometimes... Scary.
"Eh, why n-" Flynn felt an unusual amount of bloodlust comming from the bunny. "Eh, better not to. It would be impolite."
"Awww..." Patricia pouted.
"Awww..." Ragnor sighed and pouted as well.
Flynn and Patricia looked at him strangely.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Ace Cream Ace Cream DrabberRogue DrabberRogue Glassred Glassred

Ghosts Are Guests, Foxes Can Be Cute

It seems the unpleasant individual and their new unpleasant boss came to an understanding. Arc was now shown inside the cave and would be served some tea, together with everyone else. Zenryu could hear the conversation before they arrived, using this priorly mentioned skill. Now that the man had calmed down (?) and was chatting normally with Fabian...

"This man is actually not so bad."

Thank goodness, he didn't know how to handle such people. It may have been because of Acles as well, but at such levels of power, Zenryu couldn't even hope to grasp the hidden aspects of their conversations. He switched his attention to Fionna, who was simingly deep in though as she watched Arc's fox companion emphasising his words in its own way.

"Fionna?"
"Say, Zenryu..."
"Yes?"
"This fox..."
"..."
"Is very cute!" She said, with sparky eyes. Zenryu looked at her, then at the fox and sighed.
"Agreed."

Haze- Haze- HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Damafaud Damafaud

Last edited:
Finally Some Civility. Now Down to Brass Tacks.

Seeing his guest now acting more civil, Fabian relaxed watching his two new minions out the corner of his eye fawning over the fox. Alma gave an annoyed huff, clearly jealous of the vulpine getting the attention she clearly deserved. Do these peons not see how truly magnificent she is?! With a second huff, she laid her scaly head down on her master's shoulder as he appraised the Player. Meanwhile, Stanley continued to give zero fucks, mostly staring hungrily at the fox.

"Now that all the drama is out of the way, why don't we continue this little Q&A? Might as well get to know each other, and who knows, If Alishia returns and approves of ya, you might be able to stay and join our merry band of overpowered misfits. As for the two of you, anymore questions before I bombard the the lot of ya with my own?" Fabian asked, reaching up and stroking the dragonling's head lovingly, receiving a happy coo from the psychic creature.

Haze- Haze- Azure Sky Azure Sky Damafaud Damafaud

What a Fitting Title
The Silent Beauty, huh?
----
Initially Arcturus didn't pay much mind to the woman he'd stopped to question. He idly registered that she was pretty and had a cool outfit, but really his thoughts were elsewhere. He was focused on the oddity of the imperial mint, on the possibility of there being other players, on his encounter with Mr. Bones...

That changed when he heard her voice.

Or... Thought her voice? Technically? Anyways, that sparked his interest. Arcturus gave her another look over, his eyebrows raising in muted surprise, as he returned the woman's studying gaze. It seemed Mr. Bones wasn't the only unusual person out and about today. Who was she? Anyone with the power of telepathy was probably a cut above the rest in E-Rantel, or at least special in some way. Maybe she was one of the other outsiders he'd been told about? So many questions popped into his head from just that one telepathic reply.

He didn't voice any of them though. Arcturus elected to remain silent, not wanting to disturb the secrecy of her answer by giving a vocal response. She seemed to have quietly reached some sort of conclusion about him, after all, and it just didn't feel like any more speaking was needed. So when the curious woman politely bowed he simply returned the gesture with a nod of thanks and a slight bow of his own. The magician's inquisitive stare didn't leave her as she went on her way, however, and he turned to watch as she continued down the street.

It seemed he wasn't the only one whose intrigue she had captured. Amidst all the hustle and bustle of the street around him, his eavesdropping prone ears had picked up on a relevant conversation. Apparently she was some sort of urban legend? A mysterious young woman bringing good fortune wherever she appeared, never speaking a word to anyone. Well, except him apparently.

Girl really knew how to make a guy feel like the protagonist.

Arcturus once again looked down at the coin in his hand, turning it between his fingers and running his thumb over its face. At least he'd managed to get one question answered in the midst of all the mystery kicked up by that encounter.

"If it isn't the mysterious aristocrat. Did the silent beauty catch your eye, eh?"
The Silent Beauty, huh?
What a fitting title.
Arcturus smirked, glancing in the direction the woman in question was heading before meeting the older man's gaze.

"Perhaps..." He coyly replied, a metallic ring sounding out as he flipped the coin. It soared up a couple feet above his hand, glinting briefly in the sunlight, before touching back down in his palm. Arcturus regarded the group of men as he turned to better face them, taking a couple steps in their direction to more easily engage in conversation.

"Say, I heard one of you mention she may be an adamantite adventurer? Forgive me, but..." Arcturus paused for a moment, habitually fiddling with the coin while he worked out how he was going to structure his question. "...What would that entail? I'm afraid I've never learned how the guild organizes itself, and I have only ever encountered adventurers up to gold rank." The magician asked, measuring his words carefully as he spoke. These men didn't actually seem to know anything about the 'silent beauty', but he'd never heard the term adamantite applied to an adventurer before, and he was still very interested in learning about the new world around him.

Come to think of it, wasn't she heading in the direction of the adventurer's guild? Maybe he'd learn something about her after all...

Azure Sky Azure Sky

Mache

Mache was surprisingly calm in handling this situation about being transported to another world. She thought she would freak out more, but she didn't. Even her social anxiety had been dampened by considerable amount and swapped by an urge to make friends. No way her real life self would walk in into a crowded place like this and then chit-chatting with strangers with minimal amount of stuttering. No way. This made her wonders... was she really herself? Was this Mache the same person as Ruth Cantor? Or...

Her thought was interrupted when a particular person entered the guild hall. White-haired beauty with serious looks on her face, accompanied by a deceptively cute bunny. Mache's eyes literally lit up when she recognized the person.

"Dolce! Is that you! You're alive!" She jumped in excitement and gave Dolce a tight hug before giving her a playful pinch on her cheeks, just to make sure's she's real. "Sweet sweet Dolce."

Azure Sky Azure Sky PlusUltra PlusUltra

Hehe!

Alishia

One glance at the supposed Briar threw any schemes and tricks Alishia had out of the window. The noble had youth eroded off his face and replaced with maturity and stability. His strong jawline accented the jaded look in his eyes. With white flowing hair and bronze skin, Briar had to him a certain quality Alishia could not help but be biased to.

In other words, he's hot.

Alishia wasted no time. Following a
[Mass Fly] on her and the two extras, she flew over to the hill with a silly grin on her face.

"Noble Briar, is it true you are looking rare artifacts and accessories?" The alchemist was hovering a mere distance away, not even bothering to greet him or introducing herself first. She didn't bother seeing if Zefir and Aaron knew how to fly under the effect of Fly. She focused on one thing and one thing only: ogling the handsome face in front of her.
Interaction: Azure Sky Azure Sky

SweaterSaint
Tags:
Ace Cream Ace Cream Azure Sky Azure Sky (Open)
WhtXRhK.png

Noticing the commotion in the bar and attention being drawn away from herself, Sweater would naturally turn to regard the new occupant and the bunny, though strangely enough, the way they spoke was somewhat confusing, did she know this person? The only way that would be the case was if this was a Player or something but try as she might she could not bring a name to mind. That's not to say such was impossible, she had encountered MANY individuals in her streams, but after a while reading donation messages you tended to forget all be the largest whales.....erm most devoted of followers. Turning to Mache for a moment the Angels reaction did at least confirm it was someone they should know from the guild, Dolce....hmm well she can play it by ear and see what she can recall later on, for now appearances are paramount.

"Lady Dolce, It seems my visions are proven rather less abstract as of late so interpretations should maybe be more literal. Regardless it is pleasant to see you, I am sure you have many a story that could pass your lips, Please sit" Reaching out a finger she would slowly scratch behind the rabbits ear with a faint giggle "And it seems the fur is still as soft as ever...."

An Uninvited and Unwanted Guest
alchemist-jpg.480168

Acles
The gruff response Fabian gave made it clear at the very least, he, was not a burdensome partner. Acles followed Fabian readily, as ordered by his mistress. The guest, thankfully, was much more subdued facing their reaction. He kept an impassive face at the many pets the revenant brought. No worth mentioning. The fox included, no matter how affectionate it was with its master.

Seven cups of tea he was asked to brew, and seven cups of tea he brought back. Acles followed the order without hesitation, Ignoring Josuke's comment altogether. In less than five minutes, he returned from the kitchen with a tray, seven cups of lavender and mint tea, a teapot, and a pot of sugar cubes and ice cubes to go with it. He distributed the tea around the table; Fabian, Alma, Stanley, Zenryu, Fionna, and Josuke, he presented them with a cup each before joining the table with everyone. The tea was nothing special. Acles was a herbalist, not a butler.

For most of the conversation, Acles sipped his tea and observed the others like a socialite watching an opera. As a Near Life automaton, digesting food and drink was part of the package. The revenant's personality, while not the best, was still acceptable in the long run. He knew when to retreat and concede while not being a pushover. Of course, his thoughts were merely thoughts. His expression and body language betrayed no opinions.

It did not need to be said, but he shared no opinions on the cuteness of the fox, too.

Acles paused at the mention of his mistress' name. Here, he provided his input. "As long as she is able to do as she likes and is not restricted from going out, I see little reason for her to disagree."

Of course, he didn't tell them the other reason he was certain Alishia wouldn't mind. Josuke didn't look half bad. Whether he was her type or not was a different matter, but just from that, he was 70% certain Alishia wouldn't mind having him around.

Interaction: Haze- Haze- HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Azure Sky Azure Sky

I Went From Possessed Maid to a Famed Tailor's Apprentice
Niche & ■■■■
"But Master... I'm not sure if leaving Golden Needle and Mister Alberto's shop on our own is a good idea..." Niche quietly murmured, her knuckles white from grasping the reins of her mule as it pulled along the attached cart filled with hand woven cloths and clothes. The canvas that sheltered the loaded goods was emblazoned with a hand sewn name of Alberto's Tailoring surrounded by a thin ornate circle of golden thread.

"It will be fine, Niche. I'm sure this will be an eye opening experience for the both of us and good advertising for the Old Coot. Now, are you wearing the new yukata I designed for you? It should hide your innate power from prying eyes. Would be a shame if I had to... erase their knowledge." ■■■■ almost lazily declared, shifting slightly under the bonnet that hid their perch atop Niche's head. Niche took a moment to carefully brush the travelling dust off her yukata and smiled as she felt the fabric and looked at the design. Bright yellow, like a sunflower, Niche's favourite. "I love it, Master. I only wish to make wonderful clothes for you too someday."

"Maybe. Once your own skill surpasses mine. Which we know is going to take awhile. A long while." ■■■■'s words were laden with sarcasm but Niche knew better. It was a challenge. Compared to the daily nights of being a Cursed Host, being a good tailor is sure to be simple.

"Its a good thing I'm immortal, Master. I can train for the rest of my life to surpass you!" Niche stopped there but she still felt the sharp stabbing pain as ■■■■ forced their talons deeper into her skull. "Or until I die is what you thought, didn't you my beloved Servant?"

"Y-Yes Master... Sorry for thinking that way..." To Niche's surprise, instead of a dismissive huff, she heard the soft tinkling laughter that meant her Master was amused or happy. "M-Master?"

"Ahaha... Its good you think that way, Niche. It is true, I am not immortal even if I do live longer than most of the drivel here." ■■■■'s words were filled with genuine disgust, enough for her feelings to wash over Niche's own. Gripping the reins, she shook off the negative emotions in time to notice they have arrived at the town square. A bustling place, Niche quietly unhitched the wagon from the now exhausted mule as it allowed Niche to give it a pat before she lead it to a nearby water trough. With the mare secured, Niche worked to setting up a small table to display a few samples. Sticking her arm under the canvas cover, she effortlessly pulled out the sample bundles and laid them out. The three lengths of cloth were each unique. One was rather plain looking grey cloth but hid a wavy pattern sown in silver thread. The next was bright red cloth with a contrasting motif of white leaves. Niche hesitated before putting out the last sample. It was a white cloth with a floral pattern sown in gold thread. Except some of the flowers looked more like a symbol with 3 long curls, a real eye-catching design. And one that gave Niche a mild sense of guilt.

"..... Forgive me..."

Ein, The Aristocrat

Ein initially looked at Arcturus with a raised eyebrow. The man in front of him was mysterious and he just could not get a grasp on his intentions at all. He even reached E-Rantel from a far away land, on his own. Considering the amount of bandits and monsters around, Ein couldn't help but wonder if Arcturus was not some legendary warrior, or mage, himself.

He eventually shook his head as if dismissing the thought. "Ah yes, yes. That is true, I suppose you wouldn't know..." He began to explain what he knew of the Adventurer's Guild and their system as well as the rankings ranging from copper to adamantite, with dog tag-like plates to match.

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue
--------------------------------
Fabs N' Ghost ft. New Arrivals

Fionna had many questions, but she did not know where to start. Could she pet the fox? This individual who was so casual with Fabian, was he another powerful being? How they came to be, and why now? Are they actually part of the legendary Outer Lords?

"I have a question." The dragonoid male Zenryu was eventually the one to ask. "Harvest, Ignis, World Champion, Maverick, Briar, Albleon, Magnum, Divine Items, World Items, Supertier magic, genasi, Emphyreal Lord. Are you familiar with any of these terms?"

"Eh, wait a second, Zenryu..."
"He did say we can ask anything."

"Yes, but now my question of whether or not I can pet the fox will be awkward" She thought.

Boom!

"Wha-!"

Two women would casually fall from the sky and form a crater as they landed near Fabian and Alishia's cave. There was a reason as to how they came to be there, related to the heterocromia witch that was pestering the Baharuth Empire. But that is a story for another time.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Haze- Haze- Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach
----------------------------
Dolce Requiem

Dolce did not know how to react to the sudden hug by the Great Lady Mache. Honestly she did not expect it. The pinch on the cheek was even more unexpected. Her initial thought was to pet Mache. Would it have seemed impolite? She eventually decided to hug her back.

"Glad to see you are well, Lady Mache, Lady Sweater."

She then shifted her attention to Sweater. Her reaction was colder, as if they had not meet in a relatively short while, and that it was a casual greeting. On the other hand, Dolce thought she could not ever properly understand the abstract minds of the Great Lords and Ladies of Harvest. All will be revealed in time, she thought. Dolce nodded at Sweater and took a seat.

"After your disappearance o few years ago, I simply assumed you went to higher planes of existence. Was your journey fruitfull? " She casually asked. Telepathically, so none of the adventurers could hear her.

The bunny let itself be petted by Sweater without showing any negative reaction.

"Aww, I wanted to pet the bunny too." Patricia thought.

Ace Cream Ace Cream PlusUltra PlusUltra
-------------------------
Briar & His New Assistant

"Oh, how fascinating." Briar analysed the elven woman in front of him with keen interest. "As a man, it is a great honour to be greated by such beauty." He said, with a dazzling smile.

Meanwhile...

"Flying is so cool!" The half-orc exclaimed in excitement. "You think we could learn that?" He asked Zefir.

"For starters, you would, huff... Have to learn first tier, huff... Magic."
"Zefir... You really have bad stamina, huh?"
"Oh can it. Libraries don't exactly improve your athletic ability."

The two were running after Alisha.

Returning to the present situation...

"Please, come in." He said, as he opened the door to his home.

"Niche, dear. We have a guest!"
"Ah, yes, she went out earlier."

Meanwhile, Niche was accompanied by a small, blue talking cat.

"I must say, after witnessesing your skill firsthand, I was amazed by the level of mastery you attained at such a young age, young lady." The cat was trying to start a conversation.

Damafaud Damafaud Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Last edited:
Who's Fucking Up My Lawn?!

As soon as Zenryu finished asking his question, there was a slight tremor in the earth followed by the sound of a large impact. A vein throbbed in Fabian's forehead as he pinched the bridge of his nose, mentally communicating with his psychic familiar. His mental voice carrying a tone of tire resignation. "Alma.... Please take Stanley, and find out what the hell that was."

"Yes Master. It Shall be done, but i want extra scale scratches later..."
She replied before leaping off his shoulder, and rocketing off out of the main hall and up towards the surface. With a physical sigh, he looked up at the dragoniod.

"Yes, a few of those terms do mean something. I'm unsure of a few, but i know for a fact the Harvest was a rival guild. While we were never overtly hostile towards one another, the few run-ins we had tended to turn into a pissing match. Which guild crafted the superior items, so on and so forth. As for world Items and supertier magic, you have already witnessed the latter earlier."

Azure Sky Azure Sky

Isekai'd to a new world...
Creator_san & AK12|200 Iota
Unknown Location

Azure Sky Azure Sky HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest
Disorientated and confused, Creator_san pulled herself out of the dirt crater and stumbled around for a bit as the impact left her dazed and confused to what has happened in just the span of a few seconds.

Where am I?
What... Happened?

Trying to stand up, She felt some of the pain jolt up to her body making her wince in pain a bit before she walks but a few inches before falling to the ground. Her vision blurry and blocked by the dust caused by her drop.

All I saw was Guild Master Ignis doing the speech and then... everything was void...

She picks herself up and try to stand, still disorientated from the impact, she stumbles backwards as she coughed.

How long was I falling?
I can't remember.

Managing to get a temporary proper footing, she looks around and sees an unfamiliar world around her before her legs give way for a bit.

Damn... I think that Impact really did a number on me.
Wait. I feel I'm forgetting something.
What was it... Ah!

Iota-chan!

As Creator_san falls, a hand catches her before she hits the ground, looking up, her confused face is greeted with a very familiar person wearing an armored maid outfit. To her surprise it was none other than AK-12|200 Iota. Her personal Maid Automata.

"Master. Are you alright...?" The Maid spoke in a soft tone.

"Y-Yeah... Wait." Creator_san paused for a bit to take in the surroundings and recover from the impact. "Wait... where are we?"

"I do not know, Master. Forgive me but the Data I have is unreadable for now. But the area is pleasant." Iota said as she scans her environment while holding Creator_san

"True... wait..." Creator_san adjusts a bit to stand after she is able to orient herself. "Since when you can be sentient and speak properly!?" She looked at her with shock.

"Ah F-Forgive me, Master. Should I not talk to you or-"

"No no no no! Yes you can! You're my Daugh- Err... Creation! yeah. Creation!" She said as she rubs the back of her head while chuckling afterwards.

"I see. If you say so, Master."

"Hang on. I need to test something... Stay still."

Suddenly, Creator_san launches her left fist towards Iota's Maid Armor that she designed herself not long after, a loud CLANG can be heard and Creator_san is found rolling on the ground in pain.

"OW!" Creator_san says as she clutches her left hand

"Master! Are you okay!?"

"I'm fine! I thought I was just dreaming! Ow ow ow..."

"Master you shouldn't do that. You'll hurt yourse-"

"Yeah yeah, I know I know. I was just trying to check If I was just dreaming or something." She said as Iota patches her left hand. "Well... I do not know where we are and neither you know where we are so... In an off chance that we MIGHT be in a new world. Aha~!" She said as she rummages around her Inventory and pulling out her Magic Gun.

"Master. You should take a rest first you just hit the ground face first as well as Punching me an-." Iota said with a worried expression as Creator_san dusts off both herself and Iota

"Nonsense! An Impact to the ground can't hold us. Plus this might be a New Area that they added in. C'mon, Adventure awaits! Huzzah!" She said as she grabs her hand and begins to walk, dragging Iota alongside her.

"But what about the Guild?"

"Ah... Right... Can we contact them?"

"...Uh."

"Alright that's a no then so... Adventure! Huzzah!" Creator_san says as she happily struts while holding Iota's hand.

Last edited:
Of Headcrabs and Cats
Niche & ■■■■
"Oh wonderful. We have a tag along. Looks like a familiar unless felines can somehow talk now. Beastmen not included of course." ■■■■ sneered, aware of the talking cat's presence but keeping silent. Niche merely smiled and knelt down, idly stroking the cat's head. ■■■■ made a silent disapproving huff but didn't do anything, to Niche's relief.

"Well thank you, Mr Cat. Its less talent and more hard work." Niche beamed as she gently picked up the cat. As she placed the cat onto the table she set up, she started to wonder about her old life. Glorified host body to her beloved Master, nothing more than a shield or a suit of armour. One with a life of its own but just seen as glorified equipment anyway. That did change slightly when they ended up in this new world. Due to unknown circumstances, both of them can't seem to remember their full relationship. Nor their past beyond their names and general information like their abilities and skills. Niche remembered how is distressed her Master who struggled for 3 days straight trying to remember before simply giving up. She recalled how she supported her Master through those times despite the pain and the migraines from their connection. After all, they only had each other.

"So what brings you here, Mr Cat? Did Mr Briar send you to keep an eye on me?"

Azure Sky Azure Sky

Doolbbe and Rifts

"Now then, Lord Adonai, I am certain you wish to know about what the great guild of Harvest has been doing during your absence." Doolbbe started talking as they reached high up in the sky. He started talking about how Ignis took over the Baharuth Empire, about the power struggle of human kingdoms, the fall of the Slane Theocracy and the rise of Carpe Diem, as well as a peculiar non-aggression agreement between the Beast and Dragon nations. He was about to go into greater detail, but...

[Message: Doolbbe, this is Ignis. If you made contact with any of the Lords and have confirmed their identity, I need your assistance.]
[Doolbbe's reply: Understood, Lord Ignis.]

"I am afraid further explanations will have to wait, Lord Adonai. Lord Ignis needs my assistance."

[Gate]

A portal opened up in the air, connecting Doolbbe and Adonai's position to the area of the Baharuth Empire that was under attack by the Astral Demons summoned by the mysterious witch.

"Feel free to follow Lord Adonai. It is unfortunate, but I am not impertinent enough to ask for your assistance." And so, he went through the portal.

Glassred Glassred

Last edited:
Hehe!

Alishia
Could beauty be a sin? Is it a crime for a smile to be so perfectly blinding and warm? If so, she wanted the whole world to declare this man guilty of a crime against humanity. Inside, she was squealing and 'omygosh'ing all over while trying to immortalize the smile Briar just showed in her mind.

"Enchanted to meet someone with a similar standard of beauty."
Alishia landed on the platform with a wide smile on her face. It was only once she was through the entrance did she remember she wasn't alone. "Oh, wait for a second!"

She stepped back outside to see Zefir and Aaron just arriving on the hill. She introduced them as they headed inside, "This is Zefir and Aaron. They say you're interested in precious stones, antiques and such, and I'm short of actual money to buy what I need here.

Azure Sky Azure Sky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back