• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overlord: Another World

Oh boy the comeplete despair of being chucked into a strange fantasy land filled with many different creatures that could eat, kill, main, slay, bed, harm you?!?

I'm in!

We got a healer main in the cast yet cause god damn am i ready to run away from scary monsters.

Well, the characters are overpowered in the new world (like they were in the anime), so get getting eaten and killed in not too much of big concern when dealing with most of the population of the world.

Well, the characters are overpowered in the new world (like they were in the anime), so get getting eaten and killed in not too much of big concern when dealing with most of the population of the world.
Of course, doesn't stop em from being scary tho.

White mage esque job should be fun if i'm allowed.

Sure you can be a white mage, also welcome to the rp. Check out the character sheet and OOC (links are the first post of this thread).

Hiya!

Are you still looking for more players? I just finished watching Overlord III (I know, I'm behind :P) so this has me extremely interested!

Seems like the right kind of roleplay I've been looking for! I'd love to join if you're still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back