• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overlord: Another World

ChazGhost

The Phantom Hexblade
It's 2138 there are many thriving virtual reality games, such one of the most popular and well known, YGGDRASIL. But nothing can stay popular forever and so YGGDRASIL after many years of popularity began going into a decline of players. This brings us to a few minutes before the servers finally shut down for good. While most of the player base hasn't been on for weeks to months but a few players decided to stay on until the very end. Then as the last seconds go by on the game clock... the players are still there. Well still in there guild building but as they soon find they are no longer in YGGDRASIL or back home with a there headset on. They are in another world entirely.
___
Hello everyone! As you may have guessed from the title and the description this is an RP based off of Overlord (the anime). You will be all players (or former NPCs if that suits you likely more) that online for the final moments of YGGDRASIL and then get sent off to another as your character and with your guild headquarters. But this is were this RP separates from the anime/manga/lite novel series as you won't be sent to world belonging original series but a new of my creation. I was in RP that did this idea before, I enjoyed it greatly so I decided to more less reboot the idea and have fun with it, with a new world and problems for the characters to deal with.

Now here of some general rules for this RP-
1.RPNATIONS rules apply, as always
2. Try to post at least once to twice a week. If your busy or something comes up and you can't just make sure to let me know.
3. You can have up to three characters to start with. I may let you have later on.
4. Of course no bullying, that should go without saying at this point.
5. No mary sues, no character is perfect. Your overpowered but not perfect.
6. Lastly, I have the right to add more rules as I see them needed and anything pertaining to this RP such as character approvals or arguments I have the final say over.

Thank you for your time and if you're interested in joining the RP let me know.
___
Character sheet- Fandom - Overlord: Another World Character Sheets
OOC- Fandom - Overlord: Another World OOC

Last edited:
So each player will have their own Tomb of Nazarick or all of us will be in the same Tomb of Nazarick?

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread You can be part of the same guild or be part of different guilds (the first one would be easier on me though but it up to guys). A guild and all its members share the same base, it could be dungeon-like the Tomb of Nazarick, or maybe a huge guildhall, or maybe even a city. Up to you guys in the end.
Ignem Ignem as long as you have an idea about what it's about you should be good. As I said above this RP takes place in a different world from the anime. If you have any question though let me know.

Mainly sandbox, with the plot mainly focusing on you guys and how you deal with the new world around you. I will have character and creatures as well kingdoms set, how you deal with up to you. You just want to ignore them, go head, want to try to take over the world, give it shot, want to be a traveling a hero, cool. Just keep in mind there are creatures in this world that will prove a challenge to your characters and they are not the nices of things.

Character sheet thread up.

Class level is level you put into different classes (like berserk, wizard, hunter, and many others) and racial level are pretty similar to that except it refers to what species and level you put in them like human, vampire, elf, dark elf. You can have more one racial species to level in like vampire and elf or level in a better version of that race, like put some levels into elf and then put levels in higher elf. The level respent what you spent time leveling up in YGGDRASIL before your character and your mind was sent to another world.
Example:
Racial Levels:
Lizardman 10
Awakened Elder Blood Lizard Man 5

Job Levels:
Monk 15
Brawler 10
Ki Master (Physical) 10
Ki Master (Spiritual) 10
Elementalist (Fire) 15
Ninja 10
Golem Craftsman 15

There's also a three race categorization that's kinda important
humans don't have racial levels at all, for example

i'm thinking that if you're planning to join this fandom rp with a whole bunch of already pre-made systems and stuff
ya' should at least do some readin'
y'know
just seems like the thing to do

I might recommend adding an OOC thread, would probably be better for questions than an Interest Check afterall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back