• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฐ. [out of character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Cool beans! CSs aren't due till this Sunday, so I'll let you know around then. c:

I tried to be cool and look for the name of the guy in the picture, but I don't think the Marc Schulze Google gave me is quite the same guy...

Helius, God of the Sun (Which overlaps a little with Apollo perhaps but he is more of the warm and caring aspect of the sun then.. well... the jerkiness of Apollo.)
Apollo is offended. I was going to focus on some of Apollo's other godly abilities. haha. So, it is not like Apollo and Helios would fight over their powers. ;)

who's left to play????

Xenoblade Xenoblade Braddington Braddington TYPE TYPE Nico Nico Otakuyaki Otakuyaki ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra FireMaiden FireMaiden Dictionaddiction Dictionaddiction lion. lion. revalia revalia apolla apolla User User Safety Hammer Safety Hammer LetsGoGuy LetsGoGuy solivagant solivagant deer deer r e i r e i

To Whom It May Concern

These are the characters whom I've decided to accept. (A couple have minor notes, but that's due to something missing I want to see added, but otherwise you did great yada yada.)

If you do not see your character under the accepted list, it is most likely because (1) there was very little detail in crucial parts of the character sheet or (2) I was unsure what type of character you were going for i.e. it was a bit all over the place in my view. There are a couple exceptions to this but they are addressed at some point in this announcement.

Anyway, here goes~

Iris and Zeus - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Narrator-Chan as well

Persephone - apolla apolla

Nemesis - FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ares - Dictionaddiction Dictionaddiction
(My heart wept a bit, I will not lie.)

Hera and Aphrodite - revalia revalia
( Dictionaddiction Dictionaddiction I did love your Hera, but her backstory was a tad confusing, especially with the memory thing--however, if you would like to alter her to fit a goddess relating to memory or something of that ilk, I wouldn't mind at all!)

Apollo - ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra

Eris - deer deer

Hades - Braddington Braddington
(I only ask you bring his age down since he's 2 years over the max XD )
you missed out on the Jonas party but I clearly forgave you

Hephaestus - TYPE TYPE
(If you could type up a written personality, that'd be great--thx!)

Tyche - User User
(Same as above, I would like to see a written personality and maybe a more fleshed out bio, but otherwise she was intriguing!)

Nyx and Hecate - Otakuyaki Otakuyaki
(My only concern is that they'll only hang out with each other ๐Ÿ˜‚ PROVE ME WRONG! Also why is Hecate 6'0" when Florence Welch is 5'9"? Just wondering.)

The following have asked for extensions on their character sheets and as such I have not read them yet (out of courtesy).

Artemis - Nico Nico

Pheme and Khione - solivagant solivagant

Harmonia - lion. lion.

Thanatos, Pan, and Poseidon - r e i r e i

If your character was not accepted, feel free to ask me why and even edit your character sheets to fit the detail asked for in this roleplay. Otherwise, I wish you luck in your future endeavors and thank you for your interest. c:

To everyone else: there is an imbalance of males and females, so if anyone would like to step up and make a male character (or another one, depending), feel free to do so! Just let me know here or in the Discord! c:

One last thing: Feel free to invite friends to join! This is still a relatively small cast but I would love to see some more variety!

The main thread will be posted (hopefully) in a few days' time! Let's rock this! <3

Xenoblade Xenoblade Braddington Braddington TYPE TYPE Nico Nico Otakuyaki Otakuyaki ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra FireMaiden FireMaiden Dictionaddiction Dictionaddiction lion. lion. revalia revalia apolla apolla User User Safety Hammer Safety Hammer LetsGoGuy LetsGoGuy solivagant solivagant deer deer r e i r e i

To Whom It May Concern

These are the characters whom I've decided to accept. (A couple have minor notes, but that's due to something missing I want to see added, but otherwise you did great yada yada.)

If you do not see your character under the accepted list, it is most likely because (1) there was very little detail in crucial parts of the character sheet or (2) I was unsure what type of character you were going for i.e. it was a bit all over the place in my view. There are a couple exceptions to this but they are addressed at some point in this announcement.

Anyway, here goes~

Narrator-Chan as well

( Dictionaddiction Dictionaddiction I did love your Hera, but her backstory was a tad confusing, especially with the memory thing--however, if you would like to alter her to fit a goddess relating to memory or something of that ilk, I wouldn't mind at all!)

Eris - deer deer

Hephaestus - TYPE TYPE

Tyche - User User
(Same as above, I would like to see a written personality and maybe a more fleshed out bio, but otherwise she was intriguing!)

(My only concern is that they'll only hang out with each other ๐Ÿ˜‚ PROVE ME WRONG! Also why is Hecate 6'0" when Florence Welch is 5'9"? Just wondering.)

The following have asked for extensions on their character sheets and as such I have not read them yet (out of courtesy).

Artemis - Nico Nico

Harmonia - lion. lion.

If your character was not accepted, feel free to ask me why and even edit your character sheets to fit the detail asked for in this roleplay. Otherwise, I wish you luck in your future endeavors and thank you for your interest. c:

To everyone else: there is an imbalance of males and females, so if anyone would like to step up and make a male character (or another one, depending), feel free to do so! Just let me know here or in the Discord! c:

One last thing: Feel free to invite friends to join! This is still a relatively small cast but I would love to see some more variety!

The main thread will be posted (hopefully) in a few days' time! Let's rock this! <3
Awww, I was itching to start some drama with her.

Will there be any other villainous characters? I plan to lay claim to Eros and one more if there aren't.

Awww, I was itching to start some drama with her.

Will there be any other villainous characters? I plan to lay claim to Eros and one more if there aren't.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by villainous, especially since they're going to the equivalent of a gods' high school XD
but not particularly?
And feel free to do so! c:

To Whom It May Concern

Anyway, here goes~

Narrator-Chan as well

Eris - deer deer

Hephaestus - TYPE TYPE

Tyche - User User

Artemis - Nico Nico

Harmonia - lion. lion.

Don't know if i'm stupid or just weird, but i see my name up top but not listed by a character....? I don't know if that was intentional or not, but if it was sorry for bugging you!

No, no, you're fine, I'm just checking!--your character was not on the accepted list because there was very little detail in the character sheet and this is a detailed roleplay, if that makes sense
Oh sorry! I'll try to fix that as soon as possible, but that may not be tonight, considering it is Halloween and all!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by villainous, especially since they're going to the equivalent of a gods' high school XD
but not particularly?
And feel free to do so! c:
By villainous I mean someone who stirs up the pot on purpose.

I kinda wanna make a character for Gaea for that reason tbh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back