• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฐ. [out of character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
i want to sleep, but i know i can't because of this website. if i sleep, i miss two murders, drama, and other crap like idk. but im going to sleep so dont kill anyone. night.

Hello! I was wondering about how our characters would come to be a part of the high school. Is it like a hogwarts "Oh, we know what you are, yer'a wizard! Come to school here!" sorta deal or did fate just send us all to the same school?

Hello! I was wondering about how our characters would come to be a part of the high school. Is it like a hogwarts "Oh, we know what you are, yer'a wizard! Come to school here!" sorta deal or did fate just send us all to the same school?

They're just kinda sent there
"You're a god, go to school"
"WHAT?"

Like they've basically grown up immortal on the "Olympus" of this world

Itll have to be tomorrow at best tho. Sorry. Gotta spend twelve hours preparing for the midterm today then the other twelve crying about it after. Hahaha

Hiiiii... finally... seven pages later I decided to drop by. Hope everyone is okay.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , my Aphrodite and my Hera are pretty much up and readyyyyy! (I've also kept Claire Holt as face claim if that is no issue)

Last edited:
I hope minor Greek Gods are fine too. I have added a minor God who would definitely be fun to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back