• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฐ. [out of character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It's no problem, it is a little confusing! I only ask that you change the Zeus part, at the very least, since he's a character in this roleplay and that's a little weird. xD

Basically we're pretending that most of the family connections don't actually exist and putting the gods in a completely different universe c:
oh my goodness, I didnt see that lol

thats what I was thinking but was still a little mixed up. thank you for explaining!

tentacles tentacles this idea occurred to me about an hour ago (I've since been writing for something else), but do you think Atรซ and Morpheus would be a strange pair of friends? ๐Ÿค” I was wondering which of my characters would befriend yours and I chuckled because they'd be an odd pair for sure... ๐Ÿ˜…

atรซ would be friends with anyone ๐Ÿ˜‚ but yeah they would have some fun adventures. i kinda imagined morpheus as quiet, somber, very off into space and daydreaming about everything... and then you have atรซ whoโ€™s life goal is to be best friends with everyone in the world. they would be an odd pair, but a fun one!

atรซ would be friends with anyone ๐Ÿ˜‚ but yeah they would have some fun adventures. i kinda imagined morpheus as quiet, somber, very off into space and daydreaming about everything... and then you have atรซ whoโ€™s life goal is to be best friends with everyone in the world. they would be an odd pair, but a fun one!

have you... read my Morpheus's CS? ๐Ÿ˜‚

yes, I did, sorryyy ๐Ÿ˜‚

ig your cs wasnโ€™t mobile friendly and I just switched from my phone so I couldnโ€™t read it until after I posted my answer haha

but ig I was pretty accurate!

I mean... sorta? He's more a druggie so I don't know how "somber" he is while he's getting high/drunk at parties, but... yeah xD

anytime! i love how bouncy his personality is, hephaestus always seems like a grumpy old man to me in mythology so i love the spin :)
Haha thanks! I wanted something interesting, and I dunno I figure he could have more pep! He's still a bit antisocial but he wants friends. Just nervous

iโ€™m going to watch some youtube and then go to bed, will post in the morning! hope everyone has a great night~ <3

I love his vibe, itโ€™s so obvious that heโ€™s a little bit nervous but heโ€™s trying his best and I admire that wholeheartedly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back