• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
ehmmm idk that would be a lot of deres, but theres a big list of deres on Fandom lol

what is it? *excited Ashy noises*
lol well everyone notices these 2 twins that nobody really knows anything about, and so they decied to follow them around to learn about them, even tho i made the idea before i watched/read Host Club, its great for it and has a good twist at the end lol

lol well everyone notices these 2 twins that nobody really knows anything about, and so they decied to follow them around to learn about them, even tho i made the idea before i watched/read Host Club, its great for it and has a good twist at the end lol
so kind of like Hikaru and Kaoru?

so kind of like Hikaru and Kaoru?
eh twins and not knowing much about them was pretty much thier only similarities to them, the twins are a boy and a girl who in my original were really lazy and sleepy (they were both sheep-people for a story i had) but thier personalites might change if i can find a good one to use

eh twins and not knowing much about them was pretty much thier only similarities to them, the twins are a boy and a girl who in my original were really lazy and sleepy (they were both sheep-people for a story i had) but thier personalites might change if i can find a good one to use
got it

alright, made the page with extra characters (link to it in character creation) you guys can see the new twins in it

ah there was conversation! im online most of the day except for when i gotta get home and do my chore

hmm ik im not the owner of this or anything, but 2 pm sound like a good time to start or should we all start earlier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back