• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy our hearts were set aflame [private]

Tristan was surprised by how good she tasted. He pulled away after a bit to keep himself from going crazy. “How was that?” He asked her.

She looked at him and nudged him. “You can have some more I promise that I will be fine.. I’ve been through worse” she said knowing that he wanted more

Tristan eagerly bit back into Kitty shen she gave him permission.

She nodded and leaned forward and kissed him tasting her blood on his lips. “Hmm.... not to shabby for a wolf right? Told you i dont taste bad and you should know that by now” she murmured into his ear and brushed her lips across his cheek

Tristan willingly tilted his head for her have more access to his neck.

She looked up for a second and looked at him shyly. “Babe is it ok if I taste you even though I’m not a vampire? Us werewolves need a little sip of other people’s blood every now and then” she said nuzzling his neck

She nodded and kissed his neck before dragging her teeth across and bit into his neck drawing blood and tasting him she growled and ate some more and then pulled back licking her lips

Tristan smiled as she massaged him. “That feels good.” He said.

Tristan smiled as she did so, and moved his head so she had more room.

She sighed and kept on licking it and sat up looking at him and removed her hand from under his shirt. “Babe... should we go downstairs?” She said licking his ear and nibbling on it

Tristan shrugged. “Sure, if you want to.” He said. He sat up and got out of bed. “Do you want to get on my back? I don’t mind carrying you.” He asked.

Tristan laughed and carried Kitty downstairs. He stopped in the kitchen and saw his brother cooking. “Why do you need food?” Tristan asked. Cody glanced at him and sighed. “It’s for your friends and Kitty if she wants some. The boys woke up with horrible headaches. Try to keep the volume down.” Cody told the two.

She giggled and decided to scream grabbing pots and pans as she went. “WAKE UP!!!! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT!!!” She started banging the pots and pans that’s she had while tugging on the boys ears

Users who are viewing this thread

Back