• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy our hearts were set aflame [private]

The three boys sat up quickly and covered their ears. “Oww...” they collectively said. “Fuck, I feel like my brain’s going to explode.” Jason groaned. Tristan came in snd took the pots and pans from Kitty. “Let’s not make them any more upset, okay?” He chuckled.

She yelped and jumped on his back trying to grab her pot and pan. “HEY!!! Give me Bob and Jeff!!! They are innocent!!” She said as she giggled and tickled his neck

Tristan laughed. “Whenever the guys feel better, you can have them back.” He said and put them away. Cody pushed a plate towards Tristan when he got back. “Take this to them.” Cody said and got the other two plates. The pair carried the food to the guys and then went back to the kitchen. Tristan picked up Kitty and put her on the counter. He stood in front of her and kissed her. “You’re so cute.” Tristan said.

She giggled and wrapped her legs around him. “Put me down I want to eat!! Unlike you I just cant eat blood!!” She said giggling pushing him backwards and jumping off the counter

Tristan laughed again and opened the fridge. “Do you want me to make you something.”

Tristan smiled as he watched Kitty and then looked at Cody happily. His brother just rolled his eyes. “Go find her, I’ll watch your friends.” He said. Tristan nodded and then went to go find Kitty.

Tristan laughed when he saw she was under the bed. “I won’t take your food, it’s okay.” He said.

Tristan got a blanket and sat down on the floor. He watched TV while he waited for Kitty to finish.

As she finished up she whined and crawled out from under the bed and put her head in his lap and whimpered wanting him to pay attention to her and shifted becoming soft and furry. (Lol I just realized something this is what she looks like as s wolf
AF933203-4171-48C9-BBB8-91E47D815862.jpeg

(ooo i like her wolf form! it’s pretty)

Tristan smiled at Kitty when she crawled out from under the bed. He started to pet her happily.

Tristan giggled as she licked his face. “You’re so sweet.” He said.

Tristan laughed and held her tail away. “Never would’ve thought someone with the name Kitty would act so much like a dog.”

Tristan smiled at Kitty and kissed her again. “I love you.” He said.

Tristan glanced at her hand that tugged at his shirt. “Do you need something?” He chuckled.

Tristan smiled getting an idea. “You’re going to have to tell me and not have me guess.” He teased her. “I don’t know what you’re hinting at.” Tristan said. He did, but he thought it would be fun to get her to tell him.

Tristan smiled. “I can’t say no to you.” He said and pulled off his shirt for her. Tristan kissed Kitty again and laid back on the floor, looking up at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back