• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy our hearts were set aflame [private]

WolfWiggs1

she/her—*:・゚✧
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
B5A8BC07-422D-465B-887C-B31B16D82762.jpeg
name: tristan hughes
species: vampire
birthday: august 8th
zodiac sign: leo
sexuality: pansexual
height: 5’11”

Last edited:
8DDBB674-4BB6-4F34-97C6-6141AA4BC658.jpeg
Name: Katherine Song (prefers to go by Kitty)
Species: Human
Birthday: July 11
Zodiac: Cancer
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 5’ 8”

i was just talking about the rp lol. do you know when your first post will be up?

wait i thought i was supposed to make the thread and you start?

however you want to. maybe the two could bump into each other in the hallway or something like that?

As she ran down the hallway the only thought going through her head was shit I’m going to be late!! She kept on running gaining speed as she. Went when she accidentally bumped into someone she bowed and apologized as she took off again as the bell rang. “Shit!! I’m going to be marked tardy! She groaned and ran even faster

Tristan was taking his time to get to class. He wasn't far away from his class anyway. He was taken by surprise when a girl bumped into him. "Sorry." He apologized quickly, but she had already started walking again. He hoped later on he could talk to her somehow. She seemed kind and adorable from what he picked up so far. Tristan pushed away the idea and kept walking to class.

As she finally made it to the classroom she pounded on the door trying to get their attention and getting them to let her in. When no one answers she knocks again but again no answer so she slides down the wall and sits on the ground pouting and huffing

Tristan asked to go to the bathroom during class and left the room. He was surprised to see the girl from earlier sitting outside her classroom. "Everything okay?" He asked her. Tristan walked over and offered the girl a hand to stand up.

she looked up hearing a boy’s voice to see the boy she ran into from earlier. “Yea I’m fine I just cant get in my classroom but I honestly dont care at this point I just want to go out and go clubbing and go karaoking...: she mumbled just wanting to drink it off

Tristan chuckled at her response. "I don't mind skipping." He said. "I'll drive." Tristan offered. He glanced around before looking back at the girl. "Do you have a piece of paper I can borrow? I'll fake a note for us." He asked.

She looked up him and cocked her head. “Really you barely even know me and your offering to take me out?” She said as she unzipped her backpack and got a piece of paper and handed him a pen

Tristan took the pen and started writing a note he could give the teacher that looked like it cane from the front office. “I don’t mind.” He said. “I’ll be back. Let me get my stuff and we can leave.” Tristan said. He went back to class and handed his teacher the forged note and got his stuff. Tristan walked back to the girl and smiled at her. “Ready?” He asked.

She nodded and got up. “I’m going to run to the restroom real quick” she said as she looked at him noticing that he kinda looked pale. “Are you okay your looking a little pale” she said as she reached up and felt his forehead

Last edited:
Tristan nodded to her question. “I’m alright.” He said. Tristan let her touch his forehead since he thought it was a kind gesture. “I’ll wait here for you, okay?” Tristan said.

“Ok” she nodded and ran to the bathroom and redid her makeup adding a few dabs of concealer and then ran back to him still standing there she nodded. “I’m ready to go lead the way” she said giggling at her enthusiasm

Tristan smiled at the girl when she came back. He could tell she redid her makeup, but he didn’t mind at all. He got his keys and walked with her out of the school to his car. “Any place in particular you want to go to?” He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back