• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ଘ original or fandom rp partner!

cemetery

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! My name is Scoot, and I'm really hoping to find some RP partners!
I'm very new to the site and I'm still learning my way around it, so please go easy on me :3

About Me:
  • While I do tend to match my partner's writing style, I am a coward and have a habit of switching back to third person.
  • I *love* chatting ooc, getting to know and become friends with a RP partner is definitely a plus! Of course not a requirement though!
  • I'm not super picky about the length of replies, personally mine lean heavily on the lengthy side. (I'm a yapper, I like to yap)
  • My timezone is CST! But I'm a night owl, I stay up all night and sleep all day, so my schedule is pretty flexible during the night! Although sometimes I mess it up..
  • I prefer writing female characters ): (sorry pookie...)

What I'm looking for:
  • I'm 24, so I will only rp with *other adults* there are no exceptions ):< stay out of my dms minors
  • 1x1 (groups of people bring me fear), 3rd person preferably! And literate!
  • I'm okay with either fandom (oc/oc or canon/canon) or original works (oc/oc)
  • For themes, personally I love darker themes but I am totally open to fluff and romance! (nothing gross or immoral) things like supernatural, gothic, historic etc are my favorites!

• These are just examples! I'm okay with mixing/matching! Or coming up with something new!
    - vampire/human
    - criminal/civilian
    - nobel/poor person (povo..)
    - sunshine/grumpy
    - demon/vampire
    - ghost/human (pure angst)
    - musician/manger or bodyguard
    - thief/thief
    - pirate/siren
    - viking/rando

If any of this interested you, send me a DM or shoot a reply! I'd love to throw around some ideas <3

Hey so none of these I'm really interested in, but is it alright if I send you a dm with my fandoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back