• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Original (not really sort of) plots Looking for partners no fandoms here

Amindlessvoid

Hello and welcome to my thread I'm glad you decided to click on it, lets get the formalities out of the way to get to the plots.
Things to know about me:
I'm 22 (please be 18 or older)
I swear as most people do (dont expect you to)
I have two jobs neither take up to much time
I respond at least twice or more times a day

I have been rping for at least 7 years but that doesn't make me good
I'm semi literate so mistakes will be made
I reply 2 paragraphs or more
I am female and prefer to play female characters only, I have nothing against males I've just never been comfortable playing them
I am looking to play FxM, i don't hate FxF or MxM but as i said before im just not comfortable with it

Rules:
2 paragraphs or more( please give me something to work with and move the plot along)
tell me if you can't respond for long periods of time and I shall do the same
no god mods/mary sues
do not take over the plot I want to work together
if i don't hear from you for two weeks i will delete our chat (just saying)
Okay now to the meat and potatoes

Ps: If you have any plot ideas of your own let me know I'll be more then happy to listen, also if i think of anything else I'll post updates

Books can be real
Muse A is a teenager with a fairly normal life but he's never been satisfied with the normal things that happen to him, in an attempt to have some sort of entertainment muse A loses himself in books and spends more time in his room or the library reading then he does anything else. One night while muse A sleeps the words of a book he's reading come off the pages and magically become a character from the book, this character is muse B who is confused by her sudden appearance in a new world.

It's been awhile
Muse A is a young 20 something year old female who after breaking up with muse B her boyfriend, finds out she is pregnant but does not tell muse B for whatever reason. Years past and now muse A is a single mother of a 4 year old and she runs into muse B again, over time of them spending time together again muse B finds out about the child. Muse A tries to lie through her teeth but the truth comes out and muse B is aware that he has a child.

Happy endings are lies
Muse A is a prince meant to take the throne as his father has died recently and the kingdom needs a new leader, muse A is less then enthused by all the new responsibilities that have come his way so he sneaks out to explore the kingdom he will soon rule. Muse A finds his way to a town where muse B is the daughter of a baker, he wonders in to bake shop and strikes up a conversation with muse B. She wasn't keen on the idea of speaking with him at first but after a bit of time they hit it off with out her realizing who he was. Muse B later finds out who muse A is and her attitude towards him changes drastically as she hated the royal family with a burning passion.

Everyone needs someone
In this world animals have the ability to become human when ever they please but humans are not aware of this fact, muse A is a bird that has never been interested in any others of her kind, then one day she sees muse B while flying around and takes interest in him. At first she comes to him as a bird but over time she talks to him more as a human, granted muse B does not know that she is a bird, to him she is his neighbor or a sweet bird that visits his balcony.

Let me know if this sounds like something you would like to RP.

Muse A is a child princess who is currently witnessing the dark side of her kingdom's History (war, traitors, and putting POWs against one another in a coliseum). She meets and befriends Muse B (child prisoner) who is fighting against his own clan. She would always sneak away into the cells to talk with him when ever he was done fighting or when the guards patrols are light. She would do this until he finally gains his freedom.

Flash forward years later, Muse A is older (late teens early twenties) is surprised when her father (the king) is betrayed by his loyal knight and a coup is sprung causing many of the royal families be be imprisoned. Muse A manages to escape and runs into Muse B where he protects her and gets her to a safe location.

Let me know if this sounds like something you would like to RP.

Muse A is a child princess who is currently witnessing the dark side of her kingdom's History (war, traitors, and putting POWs against one another in a coliseum). She meets and befriends Muse B (child prisoner) who is fighting against his own clan. She would always sneak away into the cells to talk with him when ever he was done fighting or when the guards patrols are light. She would do this until he finally gains his freedom.

Flash forward years later, Muse A is older (late teens early twenties) is surprised when her father (the king) is betrayed by his loyal knight and a coup is sprung causing many of the royal families be be imprisoned. Muse A manages to escape and runs into Muse B where he protects her and gets her to a safe location.
It certainly sounds good but not something I'm interested in at the moment.

I’m really interested in all of your plots! Pm and we can maybe discuss? :)

Edit new story plot: You have just died after running out into the middle of the street you aren't sure what happens next when a woman in a black trench coat walks up to you and briefly explains that you died and you are now joining an organization that helps the dead move on to the other side. Your whole life is gone now and you have no idea what is going on, what is you response to all of this mess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back