• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus OOC

I noticed you still used the human combustion ability for Ryuu. Try to keep that fair (basically just use it on NPCs and not actual characters).
I edited the way it works so that's why i used it. Direct, close quarter hits will be for npcs but if i do use it on any actual character, I'll be asking first. No worries. ;]

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz Ahh thank you, I can't guarantee every post will be that long. Usually my first posts are the longest but we will see :] (they will still be at least the minimum requirement just depends on the creative juices)

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz Ahh thank you, I can't guarantee every post will be that long. Usually my first posts are the longest but we will see :] (they will still be at least the minimum requirement just depends on the creative juices)
Oh that's fine. First posts tend to be the longest anyways. I love how she swindled the guys in the bar haha

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz When I said he was from the far North I meant it in the sense that he's not from anywhere remotely near here. The land that I made up, Abakua, is supposed to be in another continent entirely. This was delayed post to what you asked before.

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz When I said he was from the far North I meant it in the sense that he's not from anywhere remotely near here. The land that I made up, Abakua, is supposed to be in another continent entirely. This was delayed post to what you asked before.
Ohhhh the makes a lot of sense now. I'll go edit wherever this information pertains to.

I've just read Chapter One in IC, would it be too much of a hassle if you linked the character's names to their CS's? I feel like it would be convenient so that I wouldn't have to keep switching back and forth on my tabs when writing :) it's alright if i'm asking too much haha

I've just read Chapter One in IC, would it be too much of a hassle if you linked the character's names to their CS's? I feel like it would be convenient so that I wouldn't have to keep switching back and forth on my tabs when writing :) it's alright if i'm asking too much haha
Good idea! I'm on it!

This proving to be a little difficult lol

Cosmosis Cosmosis For some reason, every time I read Ryuu's speech in my head, he sounds like he's talking super fast lol
I don't know why. I mean, for all of the questions i could see someone thinking that but no, he isn't. Lol.

I read Tas's CS and saw her height and how she liked to get close to people so Ryuu studied her. I was going to mention her chest in the post but decided against it unless i am allowed to do so? i rather not make things awkward Lol. I mean, the man is cold as hell, he wouldn't be thinking sexually at all. If anything, he'd expect a weapon hidden anywhere possible on someone. In their hair, boot, sleeves, even their mouth could hold something against him like a poisonous tonic that when ingested, would kill him. (The person would possibly kiss him against his will or hold his jaw open and force him to swallow by jabbing his throat quickly.)

Man, Ryuu is so fun to rp!
theunderwolf theunderwolf DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz

I don't know why. I mean, for all of the questions i could see someone thinking that but no, he isn't. Lol.

I read Tas's CS and saw her height and how she liked to get close to people so Ryuu studied her. I was going to mention her chest in the post but decided against it unless i am allowed to do so? i rather not make things awkward Lol. I mean, the man is cold as hell, he wouldn't be thinking sexually at all. If anything, he'd expect a weapon hidden anywhere possible on someone. In their hair, boot, sleeves, even their mouth could hold something against him like a poisonous tonic that when ingested, would kill him. (The person would possibly kiss him against his will or hold his jaw open and force him to swallow by jabbing his throat quickly.)

Man, Ryuu is so fun to rp!
theunderwolf theunderwolf DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz
That got dark at the end real quick.

Looking at it yea, it did... Well. Too late to really edit it now huh? Welp. I guess it comes with writing a character i like. I end up talking too much and forget i need to re-read what i type in the OOC. I apologize.
That got dark at the end real quick.

Looking at it yea, it did... Well. Too late to really edit it now huh? Welp. I guess it comes with writing a character i like. I end up talking too much and forget i need to re-read what i type in the OOC. I apologize.
I meant that as a joke, man haha. No need to apologize. Be as edgy as you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back