• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus OOC

Valid question. The true motives of the Order will be revealed throughout the RP. But Ordius does not agree with the republic's handling of the nations problems (poverty, constant wars, high taxing) and he knows about the corruption in their ranks. He also has a vendetta against the royal family which will be expanded more on. Many of the rebels agree with Ordius' thinking.
so... another question, and this I ask because I would make sense to the characters in the Order side (including mine if I'm gonna make a character in this side). What you say is most of the member joined this side just because they don't like the royal family and they are sick of the current system, not because any value of the Order motivate them to ?
And can I be a number 2 to Ordius ? An advisor ? I'm planning to make an old man (about 55 to 60).

so... another question, and this I ask because I would make sense to the characters in the Order side (including mine if I'm gonna make a character in this side). What you say is most of the member joined this side just because they don't like the royal family and they are sick of the current system, not because any value of the Order motivate them to ?
And can I be a number 2 to Ordius ? An advisor ? I'm planning to make an old man (about 55 to 60).
The 2nd in commad role is already filled but you can be an advisor. Also, to answer your question, the Order of the Black Lotus can attract those who follow the belief's of the original Black Lotus group, whose ideals conflict with the current state of Torinth's government.

I would say my character, Miz would she tries to get to know people she sees a strong so she can work with them better if needed theunderwolf theunderwolf
Awesome! Mox might be a tad too serious for Tas's taste but I feel like they'd appreciate their mutual directness and honesty. Also they share a fondness for three letter nicknames. I am curious what MIs thinks of tas though, beyond the strength thing.

For Miz as long as you a strong person she will enjoy the company. She determines how she likes people by there skill. She's also a sucker for a pretty face lol

The 2nd in commad role is already filled but you can be an advisor. Also, to answer your question, the Order of the Black Lotus can attract those who follow the belief's of the original Black Lotus group, whose ideals conflict with the current state of Torinth's government.
Yea actually that's what I want to know, the original belief of the Black Lotus, it's meaning and value, how their crest is the black lotus ?

Yea actually that's what I want to know, the original belief of the Black Lotus, it's meaning and value, how their crest is the black lotus ?
Okay. So lotus flowers represent purity, pacification (no fighting), and perfect. The Black Lotus originally valued purity and perfection, hence the lotus flower. However, they weren't pacifists and were willing to use dark magic as a means to achieve their supreme goal of perfection, which is why the flower is black. The order is an archaic group of mages who Ordius (the current leader) learned about and eventually resurrected. He is bending their belief's for his own use to show to the people that the republic isn't perfect and requires cleansing, which is what the Order plans to do.

Chiba Chiba @S0ybean ONI ONI Malice Queen Malice Queen @Chromquistador SRUNewman SRUNewman KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor RoninN7 RoninN7 NUSKI NUSKI L ladyaliciaaa Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear theunderwolf theunderwolf fuil fuil Cosmosis Cosmosis The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine

Okay, so I'm starting to set some stuff up for the RP (plots for your characters, stuff like that). I've already PM'd some of you about certain plot points, but for those I haven't spoken to, this is mainly for you. If you guys have any specific things you want your character involved in (ex. missions), let me know. The first part of chapter one (this RP will be divided into multiple chapters) will be centered around the character's getting acquainted with one another. There won't be too much intervention from me until everyone gets a post up and interacts with other characters, so you call can speak amongst yourselves on how you want each other to meet. (I'd rather have members of the republic meet other members of the republic and vice versa). If you've got any questions or concerns, please, let me know!

Yes well both have bluejays. I was actually wondering which city of toronototh they worked out of. I think you said it in the summary but it wasn't on the cities page?

Yes well both have bluejays. I was actually wondering which city of toronototh they worked out of. I think you said it in the summary but it wasn't on the cities page?
Siegmore was added to the cities page (southern tab) yesterday after I forgot to put it with the others after initially posting. The Lotus operates out of that city mainly, though, they do have support from Milltown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back