• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus OOC

I can tell lol. Well done on the letter! Also, I may be PMing you soon because Katobi is about to have a brother.
*Smacks hand down* I want the part. 0_o
I seriously will take the part right now and divert my time to a CS. Hands down, all or nothing, for all chips in the half-filled bag.

*Smacks hand down* I want the part. 0_o
I seriously will take the part right now and divert my time to a CS. Hands down, all or nothing, for all chips in the half-filled bag.
Sorry, no can do buckaroo. The person actually took the prince role before Chiba but took too long to make their CS so I assumed they dropped out.

Sorry, no can do buckaroo. The person actually took the prince role before Chiba but took too long to make their CS so I assumed they dropped out.
Aaaah. i was thinking the queen was gonna be like, "Suprise! i'm having a baby again!" XD Tbh, i'm 100% up for being an adopted family member at this point. I'll Pm the idea Welb

I don't know why. I mean, for all of the questions i could see someone thinking that but no, he isn't. Lol.

I read Tas's CS and saw her height and how she liked to get close to people so Ryuu studied her. I was going to mention her chest in the post but decided against it unless i am allowed to do so? i rather not make things awkward Lol. I mean, the man is cold as hell, he wouldn't be thinking sexually at all. If anything, he'd expect a weapon hidden anywhere possible on someone. In their hair, boot, sleeves, even their mouth could hold something against him like a poisonous tonic that when ingested, would kill him. (The person would possibly kiss him against his will or hold his jaw open and force him to swallow by jabbing his throat quickly.)

Man, Ryuu is so fun to rp!
theunderwolf theunderwolf DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz
I was speaking more metaphorically in then she and they aren't close at all so invasion of personnel space wouldn't be a worry.

I want to meet my four warriors but none of them have posted yet i cri
Ryuu could always make an appearance to the palace later. Lol. Read a book or two for funzies before dissapearing again. Ya know. Chat it up with the king and get offered to help quell the rebellion. Dunno.

Ryuu will have fun in a war should one arise if he's still neutral. It'll be a cute slaughter-fest for him as he just will sit on a hill and blow up anyone who comes close.

That is the longest post I have ever done lol. This is actually my first Detailed RP. I'm going to try and make my post that long or longer if i can most of the time since I have two characters.

That is the longest post I have ever done lol. This is actually my first Detailed RP. I'm going to try and make my post that long or longer if i can most of the time since I have two characters.
Try not to worry too much about post length. I know I have a set requirement and all but don't stress yourself out trying to add stuff that doesn't necessarily need to be added. Quality over quantity, ya know?

Yea I know. I'm honestly using
Try not to worry too much about post length. I know I have a set requirement and all but don't stress yourself out trying to add stuff that doesn't necessarily need to be added. Quality over quantity, ya know?
this RP to better my writing skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back