• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus OOC

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz As for Johnathan, any sort of "behind-the-scenes" assassination would probably be a good sort of mission for him. Or, depending on Chiba Chiba he could be assigned to do other things (tagging him because his character is the one who hired mine).

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz As for Johnathan, any sort of "behind-the-scenes" assassination would probably be a good sort of mission for him. Or, depending on Chiba Chiba he could be assigned to do other things (tagging him because his character is the one who hired mine).
Johnathan, along with three other members of the republic, are going to be sent out on a mission given to them by the king. Your first post can be Johnathan's journey to the royal palace.

Cosmosis Cosmosis If you want to set the scene I'll follow your lead, Tas is tracking Ryuu down so maybe mention hes seeing a lot of little creatures watching him, whether he knows what that means or not.

Cosmosis Cosmosis If you want to set the scene I'll follow your lead, Tas is tracking Ryuu down so maybe mention hes seeing a lot of little creatures watching him, whether he knows what that means or not.
Well, he's gonna be making a cute lil move momentarily so it won't be hard to find him if Tas is smart. But be warned, if he feels the need to, he will test her. >=]

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear One of my characters has been assigned to recruit you into Black Lotus. Can you make an introductory post so I have an idea where you are and what you are doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back