• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus OOC

wait, so magic is like a common thing here or a very rare thing, like everyone has magic potential since they're born or just some people, or magic has to be gifted by a non-human figure. And can they gift others with superpower ability as well ?

wait, so magic is like a common thing here or a very rare thing, like everyone has magic potential since they're born or just some people, or magic has to be gifted by a non-human figure. And can they gift others with superpower ability as well ?
Magic can be acquired in one of two ways: a person has the potential and trains to master it or they come into contact with an artifact with sealed magic within it, giving them magical abilities. They cannot gift others with powers.

Would Ryuu be able to shove her out of his way? I'll say it now, he's already got bad taste for Xor as he didn't come to him and sent a servant to fetch him who couldn't answer what he wanted because they did not lead the group.
theunderwolf theunderwolf

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz hey I have this idea to have my character meet and recruited while he and Ordius were both in prison, is that ok ?
Hmmm I never originally had Ordius go to prison but I can work that into his backstory. Also, is there any particular place you'd like your character to start in the RP (everyone has been given stuff to do already)?

After everyone has posted and all the little sub events (ex. Phantasma attempting to recruit Ryuu) are finished, I'll post the details for the second part of chapter one.

Hmmm I never originally had Ordius go to prison but I can work that into his backstory. Also, is there any particular place you'd like your character to start in the RP (everyone has been given stuff to do already)?
Hmm, in the CS it's mentioned that he was sent to jail for counting card... or was I wrong ?
About how Gerd should appear... I'm kinda needed some guidance from you, since everyone has posted and I haven't got time to read every post so if you have anywhere you need him to be or anything to do, anyone to be with, maybe you can give me a hint, easier for me this way.

Hmm, in the CS it's mentioned that he was sent to jail for counting card... or was I wrong ?
About how Gerd should appear... I'm kinda needed some guidance from you, since everyone has posted and I haven't got time to read every post so if you have anywhere you need him to be or anything to do, anyone to be with, maybe you can give me a hint, easier for me this way.
Oh wait I did put that in his CS. Haha oops. As for where to put Gerd....you can perhaps have him at the library with the other characters who are there or you can have him wherever you want for the time being until Ordius calls upon him.

Oh wait I did put that in his CS. Haha oops. As for where to put Gerd....you can perhaps have him at the library with the other characters who are there or you can have him wherever you want for the time being until Ordius calls upon him.
okay then the history between Ordius and Gerd is settle, right ?
Then I'll have a short post to make sure Gerd is in the meeting before he misses anything important

Would Ryuu be able to shove her out of his way? I'll say it now, he's already got bad taste for Xor as he didn't come to him and sent a servant to fetch him who couldn't answer what he wanted because they did not lead the group.
theunderwolf theunderwolf
I'll note that Tas won't tell him, not can't tell him, and calling her a servent is a bit of an insult. But that actually brings up the question of how you want this to end? Will he go or not?

Sorry for the delay I had to sleep early yesterday I had to wake up early for school and all. I'll post right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back