• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Literally_Mei

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Mei and I'm currently craving a long-term Baldur's Gate 3 RP with a slow-burn romance plot.
I'm currently looking for someone who can RP any of the NPC companions (preferably Astarion, Gale, or Wyll), because those are the characters I've developed romantic interests for!

Please don't be discouraged if you don't RP the preferred three: I'm flexible and open to all sorts of different interactions between different NPCs and my OCs! It doesn't have to be a main companion, either--side characters are fine, too!
Unfortunately, I am not open to doubling at the moment; I don't have the confidence to RP well as any of the companions... Sorry. :(

REQUIREMENTS:
You must be 18+. I am 19 and do not feel comfortable RPing romance with minors!
I'm not okay with being ghosted; if you lose interest in the RP, please let me know! I'd be happy to brainstorm another plot with you.
Post length minimum of 150 words. I am NOT STRICT and like to mirror my partner's post length! Shorter posts for casual dialogue are completely understandable, but I would like at least 3 paragraphs so I have something to work with.
Proper grammar and spelling. Typos are completely understandable, but please be consistent when it comes to capitalization and ending your sentences with punctuation.
At least 1-2 posts per week. Life happens and I get that! This is a very flexible rule; if you can't reply in this time frame, just let me know!

My preferred site for RP is Discord, but I'm not opposed to DMs/1x1 threads (I'm rusty, so it'll take me a minute)!

Lastly, I love to communicate! I'm happy to chat with you about numerous things, including triggers, what is and isn't OK, pictures of our pets, etc...
Please don't be afraid to reach out via Discord or a PM! I'm happy to be here and even happier to get to know you.

Thanks for reading. :3

Hello! My name is Mei and I'm currently craving a long-term Baldur's Gate 3 RP with a slow-burn romance plot.
I'm currently looking for someone who can RP any of the NPC companions (preferably Astarion, Gale, or Wyll), because those are the characters I've developed romantic interests for!

Please don't be discouraged if you don't RP the preferred three: I'm flexible and open to all sorts of different interactions between different NPCs and my OCs! It doesn't have to be a main companion, either--side characters are fine, too!
Unfortunately, I am not open to doubling at the moment; I don't have the confidence to RP well as any of the companions... Sorry. :(

REQUIREMENTS:
You must be 18+. I am 19 and do not feel comfortable RPing romance with minors!
I'm not okay with being ghosted; if you lose interest in the RP, please let me know! I'd be happy to brainstorm another plot with you.
Post length minimum of 150 words. I am NOT STRICT and like to mirror my partner's post length! Shorter posts for casual dialogue are completely understandable, but I would like at least 3 paragraphs so I have something to work with.
Proper grammar and spelling. Typos are completely understandable, but please be consistent when it comes to capitalization and ending your sentences with punctuation.
At least 1-2 posts per week. Life happens and I get that! This is a very flexible rule; if you can't reply in this time frame, just let me know!

My preferred site for RP is Discord, but I'm not opposed to DMs/1x1 threads (I'm rusty, so it'll take me a minute)!

Lastly, I love to communicate! I'm happy to chat with you about numerous things, including triggers, what is and isn't OK, pictures of our pets, etc...
Please don't be afraid to reach out via Discord or a PM! I'm happy to be here and even happier to get to know you.

Thanks for reading. :3
hey mate i'm interested!

Hello! I'm not sure if this thread is still open but we seem to have similar interests and roleplay styles. So, I'd be down to roleplay if this is open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back