• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Open Auditions - Seeking Detailed Partner(s)

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello friends! My posts are usually prettier than this and better organized but this is just a quickie. I am... searching. I don't know for what specifically but there is a hole in my soul that I am certain RP can fill. So, cast your net, shoot your shot, suggestion your cravings to me and we shall see if you are holding the piece that will fill the void in my soul.

Important Things
  • You should probably be 18+ if we're going to RP, particularly romantic plots
  • I am a literate writer, I'm looking for someone who is the same - proper grammar, several paragraphs in a reply, etc, etc
  • Interesting plots - good things happen, bad things happen, angst, fluffy, no Mary Sues (you get the idea)
  • I like to chatter OOC and throw out plot ideas often. I would love it if you found some emotional investment in our characters. It makes the story more interesting.
  • I love romance. That doesn't mean it should be crammed into the plot. It happens organically. Not a need, but definitely a want
  • I pretty much exclusively play Female. It's what I'm comfortable with. I'll play Male. I just don't promise it'll be good.
Shoot me a PM and let's see if we're compatible. I don't take a lot of partners so I'm rather particular. If you have a writing sample, great! I am very flexible about plots, universes, characters. Just give me something interesting, something to sink my teeth into. We can go from there!

I'll send you a PM with my writing style. I just need to get my post count up so I'm adding something in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back