• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

1 hour ago, LegoLad659 said:

Oh.

I'll be honest. I forgot this was a thing O.o

Can I keep my Fairy form in the Dragon world?

Unfortunately, the characters need to blend in with the NPCs, so everyone would become dragons. You could still resemble a fairy, though.

Plus, the dragons are shapeshifters who spend most of their time in human form. (They're essentially in hiding from the humans), so your human form could possibly be more fairy-like.

Oh god why won't this thing notify me of replies!! Is it ok if I lurk for awhile? I have a bit of irl stuff going on and I'd rather lurk and join in later than join and almost never post

Oh god why won't this thing notify me of replies!! Is it ok if I lurk for awhile? I have a bit of irl stuff going on and I'd rather lurk and join in later than join and almost never post

You could watch how we deal with this world, and maybe join us for the next one! OWO
At least, I don't see any problem with that~ =^-^=

Oh but fire world would be such a treat for my pyro character XD

Eh?! What fire world? Did I miss something while my internet died for a week straight?
We're in some kind of urban city right now... I mean, there is a character that has a phoenix demon and stuff in this world but, the world isn't made of fire...

And from what I've read, the next one is with dragons? Which sounds super cool +O+

I've been out of the loop a bit so, people may come and correct me~ XD 

Eh?! What fire world? Did I miss something while my internet died for a week straight?
We're in some kind of urban city right now... I mean, there is a character that has a phoenix demon and stuff in this world but, the world isn't made of fire...

And from what I've read, the next one is with dragons? Which sounds super cool +O+

I've been out of the loop a bit so, people may come and correct me~ XD 

Ooooohhh I was looking at the dragon world. You guys aren't there yet hehe

Ooooohhh I was looking at the dragon world. You guys aren't there yet hehe

Nope! That's the next one (I believe)~

So, feel free to wait for it or something OWO
Anyway, glad to have you lurking around!! Enjoy your stay!  :33  (I have too much energy!!)

I know this is late as hell but I literally just realized that since he's an angel, he can see through the cover of everything supernatural as if it was normal. 

.....in other words... when he sees Zackiel... he'll actually be seeing this...received_394157097591729.jpeg

Just in case someone was notified...
I am writing, I will post soon, but my computer froze and decided to post an unfinished thing without my consent >.>

So I hid it, your notifs are not going crazy!

Don't fret, and I'm sorry >w<

Last edited by a moderator:
You're fine! I've sent half-finished e-mails before, which is always kind of embarrassing. :-_-withlines:

OMG! This must be really bad!   D:

Well, it could have been worse... Last time this happened, it was a rather important post that was almost finished, I was like, just revising vocabulary and such, but it made me upset because it was the review phase and they had been spoiled...
I like surprising people! So having it broken like this was awful >w< I mean, they still reacted and such, and it was still enjoyable but wow, I sure panicked!

No, you're fine, really. I just meant that I get computers being stupid and deciding to accidentally post things. If it helps, I think only KAmber and I saw it before you hid it, so it should still be a surprise for everybody else. Sorry.

No, you're fine, really. I just meant that I get computers being stupid and deciding to accidentally post things. If it helps, I think only KAmber and I saw it before you hid it, so it should still be a surprise for everybody else. Sorry.

Not a lot got spoiled anyways?
It was like a paragraph and a half XD At least this time, there wasn't anything to ACTUALLY be spoiled, I guess >w<
(nothing important at least) ^^

Do you mind if I post my reply, and edit it later to reflect yours?

If you don't mind editing... No, I don't really mind it~ I worry more about you thinking editing is annoying or something XD

It's gonna take a couple hours anyway ^^ (I'm not tired at all!)

EDIT: Make it a bit longer, I decided to allow myself at least sleep 3 hours this night >.> (I did have early classes to attend to XD)

*panting*
IT IS DONE! THE MONSTER...POST IS DONE AND...I'M BACK ON THE LOop...

*drops to the floor, tired*

Jk, really though, It's huge! I tried to keep it consistent with everything I missed while internet was dead, I think I did good!
Now I need food, this thing took me the entire afternoon XD

Have fun with it~

Yes, that post was quite... big. 1957 words. Good job!

How do people calculate the number of words??
It's very unlikely that you counted it one by one! XDD

Tell me the secret OWO

>///< Thank you very much ^^ It was a fun thing to write, hard work, but fun! +O+

I'd copy and paste it into a google doc, then word count is under the tools menu.

*Gasp* I didn't know that! : O

Well, I know what I'm doing next time I'm curious about a post's length! XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back