• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

Since I'm not much good of a plotter, I'm counting myself out.

But I think the Title will be "Your Avatar, Your Life" or something.

Hmmmmmmmm. I'm sure we can just combine all of our ideas. In fact! The plot can have something to do with how all of our COMPLETELY different characters meet ouo

I think a vague plot would work best in this situation, just something to grab everyone together and make them work towards a common goal. With how different all of the characters are going to be, having a lot of wiggle room and individual side plots will likely be best. Wow I'm so helpful with how vague I am, good job me.

Here's a cliche idea: People drawn into the internet forced to assume the form of their avatars. *shrug*

Here's a cliche idea: People drawn into the internet forced to assume the form of their avatars. *shrug*

Not really cliche if its like a chat site, and we're literally in the data stream. Like literally going from website to website and desktop to desktop. Like Animator V.s Animation? xD

Not really cliche if its like a chat site, and we're literally in the data stream. Like literally going from website to website and desktop to desktop. Like Animator V.s Animation? xD

I thought about the Digimon movie, no kidding XDD

That'd be awesome!

OH OH! And since it's an RP website, if we becide to go with rp nation, we could literally just be thrust into the different worlds of all the different rps going on? Perhaps using popular/recent ones as reference?

I thought about the Digimon movie, no kidding XDD

That'd be awesome!

Y YAS OMG YASSSSS!!!! It should definitely be in that format!!!
I can see everysite we know like in some sorta world format with all of its code in like an environmental thing for us to explore.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH OH! And since it's an RP website, if we becide to go with rp nation, we could literally just be thrust into the different worlds of all the different rps going on? Perhaps using popular/recent ones as reference?

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! OMG!!! Rpnation could be like the main hub for all the sites! Like we start there and then...*Brains fries* imagination.... burning.... cant take... the awesome ideas.... you guys are awesome..... this discussion is awesome....
Sorry im having a moment xDDD

OH OH We could have different arcs for different genres!!!!

OMG Imagine everyone get's thrown into a fantasy RP with dragons and such +Q+

How bout a parody of RpN?

Y YAS OMG YASSSSS!!!! It should definitely be in that format!!!
I can see everysite we know like in some sorta world format with all of its code in like an environmental thing for us to explore.

Maybe we can have multiple IC threads for different websites?

And we're allowed to move through them freely??

Maybe we can have multiple IC threads for different websites?

And we're allowed to move through them freely??

Like every site could be a season! (If everyone lasts that long) And depending on the sites they'll have arcs
Rpn will definitely have Arcs! No doubt, and lots of them i guess X3

Like every site could be a season! (If everyone lasts that long) And depending on the sites they'll have arcs

I was thinking multiple side-threads... But that can work too...

Given the simplicity of the concept, I think it's rather easy to get new players when we need OWO

Keep the activity and this could last for a very long time~~

Like. We can make the RPN parody the Main IC, and have multiple side threads for the other websites~

It's organized chaos, like the Internet itself :33

This would be the multiple thread idea

It's okay~

I often have a hard time explaining myself too >w< 

Even more when I'm also struggling with vocabulary, sometimes English is hard XDD

Is it?

You made it sound like having season-long episodes for different websites, with tiny arcs inside~

XDD

Rpn will definitely have Arcs! No doubt, and lots of them i guess X3

I get what both of you mean! I think we could do a combo of both. There could easily be multiple threads with mini-stories but we should definitely have a MAIN ARC that would unite all the separate threads. Perhaps an arc that needed cooperation and exploration of all the side threads? If someone didn't want to go to a specific side thread they could just go to the ones they would RATHER do, and someone else could to the other one. That way it is a nearly universally appealing RP. There's almost a 100% chance at least ONE of the side threads would appeal to SOMEONE. So we would have a VERY large diverse group of roleplayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back