• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

Hey, it's me~

Finally posted~
Sorry about that, I had forgotten I had an assignment to deliver, and then I travelled here to my parents house for Christmas so, I only had the time to sit down and read EVERYTHING to post now QAQ

I plan on having Rin and Len end up on the Eastern District, just so people know XD
Who were the NPC people again? I need to have this list when I start posting on the separated district, will probably take just one more post before that >w<

PS: In a scale to 1-10, how bad would having them sing for money on the sidewalk go? >w<

[SIZE=11pt](Eastern district is known as the most relaxed district, as its loaded with beaches and spas amongst other things. It’s also home to the city’s waterfalls and natural safe habitats. ) Way to go xDDD You'll break the system!!!! 10000000/10
@Necessity4Fun[/SIZE]

much sorry for the no response i had christmas then i went to disneyland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, it's me~

Finally posted~
Sorry about that, I had forgotten I had an assignment to deliver, and then I travelled here to my parents house for Christmas so, I only had the time to sit down and read EVERYTHING to post now QAQ

I plan on having Rin and Len end up on the Eastern District, just so people know XD
Who were the NPC people again? I need to have this list when I start posting on the separated district, will probably take just one more post before that >w<

PS: In a scale to 1-10, how bad would having them sing for money on the sidewalk go? >w<

It would be great to have them sing on the street. So...10!

It would be great to have them sing on the street. So...10!

Okay, I get now, you're both telling me 1-10 considering 10 as the good number right? XD I was confused at first >w<

Well, if nothing happens till tomorrow I'mma have them leave and get to that OWO

Not now, I'm taking today for art stuff, it's been a while =^-^=

Hype!

XD Sowwy, just like what you guys are doing *Insert ugly emoji here* Goodluck btw

Nothing won't start yet but better to be safe than sorry

emoji_kissingniv_by_ariedry-d70o9rh.png
  Ugly emoji inserted!

Hopefully something will start. An interest check would certainly help.

Okay, Rin and Len are going to Eastern District!
Wanted to also make their arrival post now BUT, family has sent me to bed and it's 1 AM (We all know how long it takes me to write XD)

So, I'mma do that tomorrow, first thing in the morning~ Enjoy that little intro(?) for now  ^3^  (So excited! Why must I sleep? Why? QAQ )

Guys do you want to try and get into the February newsletter? I'm sure a spot as the "best roleplay" would get us more members than any interest check. Thoughts?

Flesh out our idea. Make more worlds on the "other worlds" page for more options later. Try and figure out what's going on. 

My char is already 1 foot in the mystery that is the Hub propelled by imagination, which is what the box thing was about.

This RP looks like a lot of fun, and I'd love to join, but it's so far along, haha... Is there a way you could catch me up to speed before I submit a character? :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back