• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

Uhhh, I don't want to sound like I'm acusing you or anything, but...

@Ignie I'mma roll with it this time because I like the idea, and it is rather cute. But please, please, do not make my character do something I haven't written yet on your posts, it feels...weird, because then, I don't know what to do with it most of the time. Roll with it, call the person aside and chat to them, It makes me really confused and maybe a bit annoyed >.> And sometimes I'm not strong enough to say this because, then the writer would have to edit their post, and it makes me feel bad...

Al least, if you want to do something, just, ask me first okay? :3 I don't bite! >w<

Last edited by a moderator:
And Ness, don;t feel bad for standing up for yourself!

I can't help it... I don't like thinking I could be annoying or hurting someone's fellings in anyway!
While good because I'm always worrying about the others first, it's bad because I often let my altruism speak louder and end up hindering myself in detriment of everything else...

It's a constant struggle >w< It was so very hard for me to just type that, and I have a similar problem (larger scale tho) somewhere else that I haven't been able to type a word about...yet.
In the past, this has caused a lot of emotional breakdowns so, I'm trying to keep the whole 'putting myself last' thing in check... That's easier to decide than to actually execute tho u.u

Also, I'mma have this instant noodles (Too lazy to cook) and see if I can pump up a post today OWO

@Scattered Ambitions @Necessity4Fun Oh, man, i'm sorry, i didn't meant to sound like i was god modding or anything that wasn't my attention. I can still edit it if you want to. I'll remember it next time, promise.

No need for that!
I can work with it just fine <3

Just, as I said, you can do that, just ask me next time, k?

It works for Rin because she's so impulsive and has no restraint, but depending on the situation, I might not always be able to make it fit, you know? That's my biggest worry: giving it proper characterization/continuity.

(I take this too seriously >w<)

I can't help it... I don't like thinking I could be annoying or hurting someone's fellings in anyway!
While good because I'm always worrying about the others first, it's bad because I often let my altruism speak louder and end up hindering myself in detriment of everything else...

It's a constant struggle >w< It was so very hard for me to just type that, and I have a similar problem (larger scale tho) somewhere else that I haven't been able to type a word about...yet.
In the past, this has caused a lot of emotional breakdowns so, I'm trying to keep the whole 'putting myself last' thing in check... That's easier to decide than to actually execute tho u.u

Also, I'mma have this instant noodles (Too lazy to cook) and see if I can pump up a post today OWO

Dude, if you ever need to talk about it, we're here for you.

No need for that!
I can work with it just fine <3

Just, as I said, you can do that, just ask me next time, k?

It works for Rin because she's so impulsive and has no restraint, but depending on the situation, I might not always be able to make it fit, you know? That's my biggest worry: giving it proper characterization/continuity.

(I take this too seriously >w<)

Thats what we need in fun roleplays these days :P
People that actually play their characters to the atom!!! xD

Hey, I'm still here. Will try to post after lunch, it's just... I've been really really depressed lately.

Something happened in class and it has shaken my sense of belonging, it's been hard and I have missed a lot of classes because of that...

I don't really want to go into unnecessary detail >.<

But anyway, still here and still alive, sorry for disappearing, I wasn't really in condition to respond, either way >.>

Hey, I'm still here. Will try to post after lunch, it's just... I've been really really depressed lately.

Something happened in class and it has shaken my sense of belonging, it's been hard and I have missed a lot of classes because of that...

But anyway, still here and still alive, sorry for disappearing, I wasn't really in condition to respond, either way >.>

No problem o3o Glad to see you back ^u^

Oh, I'm sorry. If you need anything, please talk to us!

I think we should put up an interest check for this. Activity has been steadly declining.

I think part of the problem is people having to wait on other people who haven't posted. Maybe we should try and do it in more of a drop-in-drop out way. Like, when someone hasn't posted for a while, they effectively don't exist anymore, and if they start posting again, they were retroactively always there, and just really quiet. I bet that'd free us up to post more.

Also, some people (at least me, if no one else) have been busy with schoolwork, but that's about to get better with Winter break. We might want to give it a few days to see if that helps fix things, then post the interest check if it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back