• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also since everyone wants to make humans the only ones with widespread baddies I'm gonna make a human ripoff to also make evil people here and there

Also, just so you know, both available jobs are done near the planet Kepler-62f. Jumping away will refresh the currently available jobs to unavailable and give you a different list.

Also, just so you know, both available jobs are done near the planet Kepler-62f. Jumping away will refresh the currently available jobs to unavailable and give you a different list.
How near? Because, well, 20% lightspeed will take a while to get to places even within solar system. E.g. from Earth to Jupiter will take 4 hours at that speed when they are the closest so I was thinking ships can use warp drive after leaving habitable zone, and Mars was on the edge of it, thus we can warp our way from there on out and go to Uranus and even Pluto faster. (Side note we can totally warp in asteroid belt since those asteroid are on average 966,000 km apart, about two times the distance from Earth to Moon, contrary to common depiction)

Last edited:
too bad, asteroid belt in my universe is literally a halo of stone

Very close. PlaCo of the planet has put a bounty on their heads as they've been around the planet, so squatting around the planet will help you spot them quickly.

Second job is 402 AU away from the planet.

I mean something like bounty posters and some technical details of their spirate boat?

Five members in total, all humanoid. Armor and the such make it hard to specify their species and such. They use low budget weaponry such as small company guns and homemade firearms of poor quality.

Reputation tracker is live, further interaction with factions will effect your status. The knowledge may or may not be meta, however- if it is considered meta for the characters to know without enough explanation their reputation to a certain faction, I will specify.

Also since everyone wants to make humans the only ones with widespread baddies I'm gonna make a human ripoff to also make evil people here and there

You can have shitty people in other species; it'd be weird if some of the others aren't super great. When writing the Vrexul lore and even Zralkyr's backstory, I made it clear that they have their internal conflicts and willingness to toss other people to the wayside depending on which fleets you end up with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back