• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [OOC] real hero hours

pick a thing

• The paranormal monsters thing

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • The underwater thing

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • These both suck, let's do something else!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sure, call away.

So who is keeping their true identity a secret from the group? Just want to be sure so I don't accidentally call someone by their real name instead of the super hero one.

Here is a concept for our one shot adventure.

It is all a simulation in the training room. We are in the training room when Mother interrupts with a call of some disaster or such that needs our attention. We think we have left the simulation room and gone out into the word to save the day, but at the end we discover it was all just a big simulation Mother was running.

Are we going to move this back to MythWeavers? I would like to just because it makes it less sites for me to have to check. But if everyone else wants to stay here I will abide.

Are we going to move this back to MythWeavers? I would like to just because it makes it less sites for me to have to check. But if everyone else wants to stay here I will abide.
I'll leave it up to a vote.

It is all a simulation in the training room. We are in the training room when Mother interrupts with a call of some disaster or such that needs our attention. We think we have left the simulation room and gone out into the word to save the day, but at the end we discover it was all just a big simulation Mother was running.

I had an idea for the one shot that was kinda similar, except that you guys are doing a competitive team sport with color commentators and """cool""" intros

Also I've had a few days to think about it, and I have a bunch of ideas for stuff to make it interesting

Last edited:

actually I might use this idea or something like it in the canon game

Team name: Super Heroes-in-Training, otherwise known as SH-, oh, wait. :P

TIDE HUNTRESS is already a magical girl, kind of.

I like the idea of a simulation, though I'm disturbed by the AI tricking us into believing we left it. Are we still in the danger room? Will Mother ever let us leave?
How do we know what's real? 😱

I'd just as soon stay on RPN. All the stuff is already here, and I check multiple sites daily, anyway. That said, I'm not opposed to moving back to MW if that's the consensus.

Also, TIDE HUNTRESS is a public figure, so both the general population and the team know that her real name is Mirada Lopez-Ramos. You guys can call her Mirada or Mira.

Does the interaction tab you put with my name supposed to take me to some private post or thread?

Never seen that before so was not sure.

Sebastian is also not worried about hiding who he is. I only asked because Sidesteps background hinted at only his parents knowing his real identity.

Does the interaction tab you put with my name supposed to take me to some private post or thread?

Never seen that before so was not sure.
Are you talking about when I notify you like this? Draidden Draidden

That's just to make sure you see something that involves you, thread notifications aren't always the most reliable

Oooohhhh you were referring to Sizniche's post. Yeah that's a thing people do here when they post something IC that involves your character. It's totally optional

Users who are viewing this thread

Back